Author Topic: winny + dbol  (Read 6224 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
winny + dbol
« on: June 24, 2006, 01:05:44 PM »
Before anyone writes : "this is a waste, you need test, blah blah" I don't wanna hear it, so please don't write it!!
This is a question to see if anyone has ever done this before, and if so, their results.
the cycle: 50 mg dbol/day, and 50 mg of winny (oral) per day for 12 weeks.  I expect al least 5-10 pounds of keepable muscle. Thoughts (other than "you need to inject," or "you need test.")??
you are gay.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: winny + dbol
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 01:47:25 PM »
its not gonna happen!!!!!

and if you dont like what the comments are then dont post such STUPID SHIT on here then.

your useing 2 different componds,and since you already know what your doing dont ask, if you dont want to hear answers.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 03:13:56 PM »
Whether or not you are going to use test is irrlelavent. Two orals at the same time is asking for trouble. Do some research.
As for the 'great test debate', there seems to be Lee Priest and gh15 on one side and everyone else on the other. However, the boards always get it wrong with a dbol only cycle - i've used this many times to great effect. But dbol with test is a million times better :)

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »
hey- bigworm- first off like UK Gold said 2 orals at the same time is a big NO NO- especially for 12 weeks! are you crazy??

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 04:02:41 PM »
For all u queers who say you need test.  Why is Lee so big?  Why are BBs from the 60s-70s, when most only had d-bol, why they so big?
Are you telling me d-bol is not going to do anything?  I don;t think so, I still think dbol only can give you a nice 10, and keep most of it. I did do my research and most people in high school only used dbol and they gained like 20 pounds, and kept a good 15, so what can u say about that? 
you are gay.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 04:03:22 PM »
Pretty simple bro. Use the search function you'll find alot on oral only cycles... Although I think you will see some gains, it will not come close to injectales..

Good Luck Bro
U

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »
hey wormie- im not against a DBol only cycle- you are right- alot of the guys in the late 60's and 70's were using mainly DBol- the only thing I disagree with is your plan on stacking two orals together better yet for 12 weeks- thats Nutts- were trying to save you your liver Bro- Dont hate on us.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 08:26:20 PM »
screw that FAG..... the BB's in the 60 and 70's moran were taking other stuff to
counter act the d-bol and anadrol and very othe oral out there.

you really need to do some research before you come on here thinking you know every thing.

Ill tell you take the d-bol and winny for 12 weeks and some liquid draino in at week 1 and have a blast.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 10:05:58 PM »
Before anyone writes : "this is a waste, you need test, blah blah" I don't wanna hear it, so please don't write it!!
This is a question to see if anyone has ever done this before, and if so, their results.
the cycle: 50 mg dbol/day, and 50 mg of winny (oral) per day for 12 weeks.  I expect al least 5-10 pounds of keepable muscle. Thoughts (other than "you need to inject," or "you need test.")??
Yes you will see some gains, and yes, it will be possible to keep some of them, but that will depend on how you approach it. You will still need to run PCT after the cycle and your diet and training after the cycle will dictate how much of the gains you keep.

For your cycle, if this is what you have chosen to do, I would recommend splitting up the dbol and winny. run the dbol the 1st 6wks and the winny the 2nd 6wks. I would also recommend using proviron and some sort of AI throughout the cycle.

I personally do not recommend test-free cycles, because test is part of a good cycle equation...but that doesn't mean there are not exceptions...however, this is not one of those exceptions IMO. The only time I ever remotely agree to a test free cycle is when it is related to someone who is competing in a BB contest, is an experienced user, and who is prepared and knows how his body reacts to various substances.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 10:42:39 PM »
For all u queers who say you need test.  Why is Lee so big?  Why are BBs from the 60s-70s, when most only had d-bol, why they so big?
Are you telling me d-bol is not going to do anything?  I don;t think so, I still think dbol only can give you a nice 10, and keep most of it. I did do my research and most people in high school only used dbol and they gained like 20 pounds, and kept a good 15, so what can u say about that? 

At that way it will be the best to try takeing stuff that way and tell us about your results after that. You can read tons of studies but totaly other story is to try this and see how work this and what results can get you that kind a cycle.
Too much guys read studies,...but results on the own body can give you much more answers!  8)

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 12:51:52 AM »
I just read The Arnold Schwarzenegger cycle, for those who mentioned the 70s bodybuilders I found this article very interesting.

AG-Guys

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 09:08:43 AM »
dbol plus winny, its not gonna happen..
w

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 09:11:32 AM »