Author Topic: EXORCISMS  (Read 2350 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
EXORCISMS
« on: June 24, 2006, 07:58:15 PM »
Just wondering what you guys think of exorcisms.
I am orthodox, and Ive heard many, many stories of them from priests.  They happen. (posessions) and the sotries to them make my hairs stand. I dont even want to type the ones Ive heard.... :-X

Anyhow..never posted in here before, thought id make some noise.  ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: EXORCISMS
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 08:39:02 PM »
Hi Heracles!  I've read a book entitled "Hostage to the Devil."  It covered 5 exorcism stories (if I remember correctly) that are supposedly true stories and it was scary!

I couldn't just place the book on my nightstand each night...I felt I had to put it in the drawer :P

You say you are orthodox......Orthodox what Heracles?
R

body88

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 05:31:43 PM »
Did you guys write your Christmas lists yet. This year I think I will ask Santa for a new blender. Also do you guys know how I could get in touch with the Easter Bunny? I never finished my candy and I want to give it back so he can give it to the tooth fairy for the kids.

he he ;)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »
I think it's charming that she put the book in the drawer before she went to bed.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 07:18:12 PM »
well, im greek orthodox, we just have a greek/american service. Its the original faith, unchanged scriptures, services, etc.

anyhow..dont want to get into too deeply... 8)

We arent told tha tpeople that do not believe are bad, unlike the other bogus religions out there..were actually told that we will be jusdged the hardest when the time comes, because of what we know/are aware of.

You non believers actually have it easy if your good people in general.  8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 08:42:11 PM »
well, im greek orthodox, we just have a greek/american service. Its the original faith, unchanged scriptures, services, etc.

We arent told tha tpeople that do not believe are bad, unlike the other bogus religions out there..were actually told that we will be jusdged the hardest when the time comes, because of what we know/are aware of.

What's the original faith and what scriptures do you use?

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 05:27:35 AM »
The mind is a terrible thing  :-\
Who gives a shit

body88

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »

Yassu!!!!