Author Topic: Is this really Greg V's Mercedes???  (Read 4575 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is this really Greg V's Mercedes???
« on: June 25, 2006, 12:12:37 AM »
Someone posted this (got deleted asap) and said it was Greg's getto chick, Mercedes?  True or not true?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Is this really Greg V's Mercedes???
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 12:19:16 AM »
duh, no. Mercedes is black.
HUH???  I thought he was into the Latin thing???  I missed that, what issue is that in?  I do zip through his article pretty quick so I definitely missed that part.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 12:21:21 AM »
Don't think so...when I talked to her, she sounded black, not latina
Wow and he seemed so into the Latin thing,... Hmm.. wierd.

SMACKAVELI

• Getbig II
  • []D [] []v[] []D   Mod@massmonster z.com
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 11:15:09 PM »
Mercedes is Puerto Rican.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 11:17:55 PM »
Someone posted this (got deleted asap) and said it was Greg's getto chick, Mercedes?  True or not true?

Looks like a cross-dresser to me  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 11:56:31 PM »
Looks like a ***censored*** to me  ???
I don't know who posted that, I just had enough time to click the link before it was deleted and my original comment was cut with "...".  But that's along the same curiosity I had?  Mercedes just sound a little to much like a name that would be used by a ***censored*** Add with his comments about what she talks/acts like she sounds like a ***censored*** ;D

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 12:43:46 AM »
 :-X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 01:13:03 AM »
It's not like it would hurt his reputation or something if true...  It wouldn't be a surprise.  Fact is some of his articles have come across more like homoerotic fantasies and that's just fact.  He writes the stuff, not me.  Fights in shower rooms that end up with him pinned down while he's getting beat in the face with some guys balls ??? ... Glory Holes Encounters ???  Anyway, If I were going to not like him it would be over what he's done to his body with all that crap...  All the other stuff is just funnin with gossip or whatever.  His article is entertaining/shocking no matter what.  reading reading.... OH!! reading reading... NO! What??? reading....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 03:17:00 AM »
That is a dude Berzerker.  :-X
:D Weee

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 03:32:52 AM »
That is a dude Berzerker.  :-X
yes, but is that Mercedes?  Someone posted saying it was and the post got deleted in about 30 seconds.  This thread will probably be gone by morning. :P

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 03:45:46 AM »
LOL You idiot, thats far from GV's girl, his girl is very hot looking as a matter of fact I know her well and her real name is not Mercedes. Think about it, she would kill him if he ever used her picture or real name after the shit he talks about her. That post of a drag queen dancing was a joke ,you fools. And do you really think that because the name of this fag is Mercedes that its supposed to GV's girl? I knew you guys were dumb but not that dumb. By the way, youll be seeing my boy GV real soon in on the big screen, I wont say anymore. He said that 240 was supposed to interview him, well 240? You people know nothing about this guy, nothing but you will soon.

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 03:59:12 AM »
I almost forgot, the guy who said that Mercedes is black is a little bit right. Mercedes is mostly puerto rican with a litlle bit of black & french blood in her, yet she speaks spanish fluently. I can also tell you that she is very light skinned with black hair and she is kinda tall, built just like a runway model. Thats all the info I can give for now, but youll be seeing her soon as well.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 05:14:51 AM »
it is common knowledge from people that know valentino that he is into shemales...and that the girl he was with that died of a drug od was a shemale.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 06:22:17 AM »
LOL You idiot, thats far from GV's girl, his girl is very hot looking as a matter of fact I know her well and her real name is not Mercedes. Think about it, she would kill him if he ever used her picture or real name after the shit he talks about her. That post of a drag queen dancing was a joke ,you fools. And do you really think that because the name of this fag is Mercedes that its supposed to GV's girl? I knew you guys were dumb but not that dumb. By the way, youll be seeing my boy GV real soon in on the big screen, I wont say anymore. He said that 240 was supposed to interview him, well 240? You people know nothing about this guy, nothing but you will soon.
When someone is asking for the record and not putting out false info, it's ok to NOT have a goddamed meltdown over it pal.  Just set the record straight if you know something... :-\  Also it's kinda stupid to post this and pm me with it... You want my pager # too so you can make sure I get your dang post asap?  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 06:30:29 AM »
no. Mercedes is black.

You think Mercedes is a woman though?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »
I just asked. She's not a drag queen (duh).

She's mostly Puerto Rican (so I was wrong), but she is part black -- but considers herself latina...and speaks spanish.

And that's not her in the YouTube video...

...this is Gregg before he started bodybuilding:

That's awesome.

Teh skillz.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »
that's a man, baby. :-*
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 03:03:28 PM »
no. Mercedes is black.

nah bro, i think i remember him sayin she was latino
grundle has no sack,

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 04:07:43 PM »
my bad, i didnt read all the way down, or i guess i skipped over it.. but from what i read what he writes she is a mean bitch.
grundle has no sack,

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 04:30:37 PM »
I've read his column a couple time's and it has had it's funny moment's. But now when i buy MD i don't even read his stuff. She Knee's him in the ball's, take's his credit card's, and he shit's in somebody's garage! Ooops! Sorry.. i gave away next month's installment! ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 05:36:34 PM »
I just asked. She's not a drag queen (duh).

She's mostly Puerto Rican (so I was wrong), but she is part black -- but considers herself latina...and speaks spanish.

And that's not her in the YouTube video...

...this is Gregg before he started bodybuilding:

Thanks Garraeth!

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 05:50:59 PM »

nah bro, i think i remember him sayin she was latino
It would be latina bro', not latino.
Also, many Latin Americans ARE black. Care to tell me Sammy Sosa isn't black because he speaks spanish?
Valentino's girl as he describes her appears to be a black Puerto Rican. I've known a few... ::)

Not that any of this matters or that anyone gives a damn, but I thought I'd educate ya'.  ;)
Lee

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 06:12:06 PM »
It would be latina bro', not latino.
Also, many Latin Americans ARE black. Care to tell me Sammy Sosa isn't black because he speaks spanish?
Valentino's girl as he describes her appears to be a black Puerto Rican. I've known a few... ::)

Not that any of this matters or that anyone gives a damn, but I thought I'd educate ya'.  ;)

Great post!

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 04:59:34 AM »
I wish I could post a picture but I can't without GV or Mercedes permission, but I assure you that she is not black! Mercedes is very light skinned with an olive complexion and hazel eyes. Although she is a bitch at times, she is also a very smart girl, GV makes her crazy thats why she gets feisty with him. I date her cousin on & off so im very close with Mercedes as well. I'll ask if I can put up a picture of her, but I know he is gonna say NO.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 05:05:04 AM »
I wish I could post a picture but I can't without GV or Mercedes permission, but I assure you that she is not black! Mercedes is very light skinned with an olive complexion and hazel eyes. Although she is a bitch at times, she is also a very smart girl, GV makes her crazy thats why she gets feisty with him. I date her cousin on & off so im very close with Mercedes as well. I'll ask if I can put up a picture of her, but I know he is gonna say NO.

Has she turned 18 yet? Smart chicks go to college not deal with dudes that have all that sh!t in their bodies. He lost all credibility when he he said Kim Klein has the best ass in the world.