Author Topic: dbol only cycle?  (Read 5915 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
dbol only cycle?
« on: June 25, 2006, 09:10:47 AM »
was talking to a dude in the gym today...he was bullshitting around or whatever...asked if i've ever used and ofcourse i said yes..a cycle of test prop by itself for now...

he proceed's to tell me he's doing a dbol only cycle of 20mg ed for 8 weeks

i just kinda looked at him...has anyone ever heard of anyone doing this? i didnt chastise or preach..it's not my place and he's gonna do it anyway...but apparenlty it showed on my face because he goes "what?! never heard of anyone doing that?!"

???

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: dbol only cycle?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 09:19:22 AM »
dbol only cycle is not good, by the way it is not even a cycle, it is dbol ONLY !

also only dbol has no ability to keep gains, your gains will be visible during cycle only,

this is  why you need some e.x. : nandrolone to stack with ...

also 8 weeks is so long to use dbol becouse his  side effects..

w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 09:30:06 AM »
20mg isnt nothing what a waste.......

people do it but they do like 50 mg a day

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 10:56:10 AM »
yeah that's what i thought...

he was back in there today and i told him about this website and to come check it out if he was looking for some good info.  i wolud never run it more than 4 weeks anyway because i'ts an oral but when he said he was running it that long..i was expecting him to be yellow by the end of the month

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 02:16:09 PM »
dbol only cycle is not good, by the way it is not even a cycle, it is dbol ONLY !

also only dbol has no ability to keep gains, your gains will be visible during cycle only,

this is  why you need some e.x. : nandrolone to stack with ...

also 8 weeks is so long to use dbol becouse his  side effects..

I have used many dbol only cycles to great effect! You only lose all your gains post cycle if you're extremley unlucky or lazy - and of course if you have lousy genetics. 20mgs a day is pointless; i usually go for 30/40mgs a day for six weeks, depending on how i feel. The only bad thing about a dbol only cycle is that you can feel pretty low post cycle, but again thats just a question of your genetics and how hard you're busting your ass in the gym.
HOWEVER......dbol plus test is infinitley superior to dbol on its own :) Don't be scared of the needle