Author Topic: Do you guys think this cycle can yield 30Pds in 3 months?  (Read 1638 times)

whitewidow

Do you guys think this cycle can yield 30Pds in 3 months?
« on: June 25, 2006, 12:45:56 PM »
I got a bro who wants to gain 30 pds in 3 months- I told him that was alot of weight to gain that fast and would not be that healthy- but you know how people are-hes persistent. this guy is also new to gear- this is the cycle I was thinking-input would be appreciated- I told the guy it really depended on how much he could eat and train- I said the gear would help but was not the magic solution- heres what I recomended
12 week cycle

Sustanon- 500 Mg per week
Deca - 300Mg per week
Dianabol- 40mg everyday for the first 4 months.

I also told him to ingest 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and also to eat alot of clean carbs.
this is what I had in mind- of course I told him he would need nolva and clomid for PCT and maybe some Adex just incase of heavy estrogen or water retention. do you guys think this would yield some good weight??

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Do you guys think this cycle can yield 30Pds in 3 months?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 01:42:50 PM »
in my opinion it is pointless takeing nolva and clomid just pick one and run with it imo
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 02:14:25 PM »
in my opinion it is pointless takeing nolva and clomid just pick one and run with it imo

you are right you can get away with just one- I myself like taking 50mg clomid and then just a light 20 Mg dose of nolva. too much nolva makes me feel like shit.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 03:05:47 PM »
Unless this guy has top genetics or has been big before, you know that even with massive amounts of gear, there is no way that the 30lbs (in only 3 months) is going to be muscle.  At most 10lbs of quality mass, the rest will be bloat (water), and fat.  What's the hurry?
MikeMatarazzo.com

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 03:16:50 PM »
unskinny is right it aint gear it is diet and training that puts on 30pds . bro dont use gear as special pill cause it aint diet and cardio and train , eat eat eat eat eat but all 30 pds of muscle impossible.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 07:47:49 PM »
anadrol 100mg a day
deca 500mg
test 1000mg

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 07:54:02 PM »
anadrol 100mg a day
deca 500mg
test 1000mg

This would work- but too much for a newbie- Im just going to tell this guy hes expecting too much.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 08:45:38 PM »
tell him to relax and just do a simple cycle he'll get up there sooner then he thinks.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 02:04:52 AM »
I got a bro who wants to gain 30 pds in 3 months- I told him that was alot of weight to gain that fast and would not be that healthy- but you know how people are-hes persistent. this guy is also new to gear- this is the cycle I was thinking-input would be appreciated- I told the guy it really depended on how much he could eat and train- I said the gear would help but was not the magic solution- heres what I recomended
12 week cycle

Sustanon- 500 Mg per week
Deca - 300Mg per week
Dianabol- 40mg everyday for the first 4 months.

I also told him to ingest 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and also to eat alot of clean carbs.
this is what I had in mind- of course I told him he would need nolva and clomid for PCT and maybe some Adex just incase of heavy estrogen or water retention. do you guys think this would yield some good weight??

This cycle sounds like a lot.  500milligrams of sustanon per week and 30milligrams of dianabol per day with 1 milligram of arimidex per day :)

AG-Guys