Author Topic: Pros and rec drugs.  (Read 6813 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Pros and rec drugs.
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »
here you go, Matt, from p 9 of that same thread. seems like mr. bates has old on-swole pegged fairly accurately. Andit also shows that allroads lead to getbig.

03-23-2004, 08:32 PM

Mr. Bates is Online:
MAYHEM BRONZE

Lets call this shit what this really is. *On_Swole: *you constantly go out of your way to instigate shit about Tom all the time. *Tom: *I can see why you get irritated with this stuff but bro, your making an ass of yourself. *Jeff: You just got caught in the middle of some bullshit thread!  And it all started because you were board and posted at GETBIG....Big fucking LOL!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 07:56:18 PM »
Heavy drug users like to think that anyone they do drugs with are just like them...Its not always the case...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 08:13:38 PM »
lol, yeah I heard about that on mayhem in the Guy Gundy thread now deleted since I posted the link on here lol.

Cached:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:hhZi4S47H9UJ:chadnicholls.net/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D401425+guy+grunde&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a
How do you search for an archive or cache of a deleted thread at Mayhem for example? I'm a dumbass at this, please help.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 06:02:53 PM »
i wouldn't put that type of activity past Titus at all, my guess is that he has done just about every bad and criminal behavoir imaginable, classic sociopath.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 07:36:34 PM »
i wouldn't put that type of activity past Titus at all, my guess is that he has done just about every bad and criminal behavoir imaginable, classic sociopath.
do you think that he has slept with farm animals?
Here comes the money shot

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 09:19:30 AM »
I was surprised when I saw Markus Ruhl smoking a cigarette. He can't be a very fit bloke and his breath must stink.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 09:22:55 AM »
I was surprised when I saw Markus Ruhl smoking a cigarette. He can't be a very fit bloke and his breath must stink.
Not like he is kissin any princesses....
L

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 09:27:56 PM »
im going to colombia in amonth or so,im alittle curious to see it,they told me just dont drive thru the country roads since guerrillas hide out there sometime

Tell me you are joking. Columbia from what I understand is incredibly dangerous. What are you going there for?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 10:43:22 PM »
Since I know good dealers of everything I can get what I want.  In Thunder Bay it costs minimum $60 a gram and up to $80 or more.  A lot of stuff here has a lot of cut in it too but good stuff does exist.

Back in the 80's it went for $100 a gram.  Considering 20 years of inflation, and that you're probably quoting in Canadian$, the price has dropped a lot!
Ron: "I am lazy."

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 12:19:04 AM »
Tell me you are joking. Columbia from what I understand is incredibly dangerous. What are you going there for?
Don't believe everything you read.
Lee

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006, 07:18:29 AM »
The coke might have been more pure back then, but I doubt it. 

Then, as I'm sure it is now, it really depended on who you got it from, and quality varied a lot. Some stuff was so pure you'd think it had been flown in from Bogota that morning, other stuff had been stepped on a dozen times.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 07:19:55 AM »
there's two types of drug dealers, those who need forklifts and those who don't.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 08:04:29 AM »
it wasnt a huge secret that titus used coke and nubain. i had heard from someone that TP himself was a fairly heavy user of that exact cocktail. if you look back at some older pics of him contest ready you can see as plain as day the HUGE inject scar and black and blue mark on the big vein in the crook of his elbow below the bicep. it looked like it had its own head so i am guessing he used that spot every single day. it was no mistake either. i have seen people who have shot up for years in that area and that is what it looked like. he denied it of course. but it was too obvious. as for any of the others, i dont know. i wouldnt put it past hard partying sherry kamali. but that was back int he day. i dont think he does that stuff anymore.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 08:30:16 AM »
Don't believe everything you read.

What do you mean? Is there something about Columbia that people have been saying that is misleading? I would really like to read anything current about the situation that would open my eyes, so, if you know of anything that can point me in that direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 09:50:18 AM »
The coke might have been more pure back then, but I doubt it.  That said, the price probably has gone down.  Smarter people shipping more of the stuff up to North America in bulk may be the reason for that.

Not more pure, just more of it.  Before the 90's Colombia and a few other South American Countries were the producers.  Now Mexico is in the game and the supply exceeds the demand, thus the price drops.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2006, 09:56:18 AM »
ill post plenty of pics of me when im in colombia,ill be in bogota about 2 weeks,my wife is colombian and we visit her family every so often,i hate the plane ride though but nothing that acouple valiums cant handle
R