Author Topic: this summer weather is ruining my cycle  (Read 1560 times)

salu

• Getbig II
this summer weather is ruining my cycle
« on: June 25, 2006, 03:19:54 PM »
okay i have a question i so hard not to drink while on gear and plus it is summer i go out once every 2 weeks and get plastered . once every 2 weeks will i lose my gains. yesterday i tried ecstasy and drank a mickey i only drink once a week will that effect my gains . help it is so hard im losing weigth but gaining muscle i feel harder.
im pissed off this summer weather is so hard not to drink

so it once every 2 weeks bad will i lose gains.

Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: this summer weather is ruining my cycle
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 06:18:01 PM »
I drink like 1 night a week, don't think it affects my gains.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 07:27:05 PM »
but the thing is i started the cycle 275 and im still 275 im getting leaner and have been on this cycle for almost 3 months . people tell me my arms are bigger but when i look in the scale i dont feel bigger.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 02:09:53 AM »
Recreational drugs can be bad for your liver when combined with anabolics.

AG-Guys

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 01:34:27 PM »
I would respect your 18 inch arms if half of that wasnt FAT. but you said a real man has 18 inch arms so I guess thats not you .... NOW as far as My 16 or 17 inch arms solid ( no hanging fat on the back ) thats right look at yours and shake it thats fat!!!!

as far as a man SON Im 33 212 pounds solid....

you are 280 pounds of lard ass!!!!!! before you talk shit about me I have been doing this alot longer.... 

Hey go do your workout your old lady just bought more HO-HO's.. remember to breathe when lifting HO-HO to your mouth and extend the arm at all times....
maybe youll hit 290 by the end of the week. keep us posted

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 05:45:36 PM »
HEY geek i mean zeek last time i checked im 280 pds and your probably some little kid bodybuilder wanna be so take your skinny ass to the gym and start hitting those 30 pd dumbells little boy. remember the difference between a boy and man zeek a man has 18 inch arms not some puney 11 inch arms.so the monkey has two words suck it.

Not trying to flame here guy, but you had to expect some criticism from posters here  ;)

Just be easy with the drinking on cycle...

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 08:29:14 PM »
230 and 16 ich arms pretty pathetic by the way i bench 350 4 times and your def not 33 your too immature . dump your girlfriend you old man you aint man enough for her you punk. im almost 300 and then i plan to cut something your skinny ass wont be able to do.

your name shouldnt be zeek it should your ### geek. remember when the lion wants the food he eats everything in the jungle so i suggest you get out of the roid monkeys terriority before i eat your skinny ass old man. let me know when you get your pension to go get your protein shakes i spare you some money or you could always send your girlfriend to me i more than satisfy her ass you ## head.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 12:54:29 AM »
230 and 16 ich arms pretty pathetic by the way i bench 350 4 times and your def not 33 your too immature . dump your girlfriend you old man you aint man enough for her you punk. im almost 300 and then i plan to cut something your skinny ass wont be able to do.

your name shouldnt be zeek it should your ### geek. remember when the lion wants the food he eats everything in the jungle so i suggest you get out of the roid monkeys terriority before i eat your skinny ass old man. let me know when you get your pension to go get your protein shakes i spare you some money or you could always send your girlfriend to me i more than satisfy her ass you ## head.

you weigh 280lbs ,bench 350 4 times, and your arm is 18' + you're jiucing - dude honestly - you don't do sth right - there is sth wrong here.that 's not sth that you should be proud of.i'm about 20 lbs lighter than you, but i'm stronger, and have an inch more on the arm, and i'm still not happy and far away from where i wanna be.
   second - alchoho dehydrates you - if you drink alot of water and consume the calories you needyou' re not gonna lose anything.But   X   - tha's very bad for you.You 've gotta stay away from that shit.