Author Topic: Attention IFBB judges  (Read 2101 times)

body88

Attention IFBB judges
« on: June 25, 2006, 05:20:23 PM »
You better give Toney Freeman a fair shake this year. The guy is a certified monster and the heir to the Mr O throne one day.

A few tips to help you out

he is huge
he is lacking nothing
he is over 6 feet
he has a small waist and great taper
he is a walking x frame model

You better not f**k him over again this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ex: placing idiots like King Kamali in front of him.

Im watching you!!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Attention IFBB judges
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 05:39:06 PM »
You better give Toney Freeman a fair shake this year. The guy is a certified monster and the heir to the Mr O throne one day.

A few tips to help you out

he is huge
he is lacking nothing
he is over 6 feet
he has a small waist and great taper
he is a walking x frame model

You better not f**k him over again this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ex: placing idiots like King Kamali in front of him.

Im watching you!!!!!

Well.....I guess you told them :P!

body88

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 05:43:56 PM »
Ya dont fuck with me or ill mail you poop in a handbag!!!!!

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 05:49:23 PM »
Toney is great, but his height works against him.  He has to come in a lot heavier than guys who compete at 5'10" or less, because they look freakier with less bodyweight than he can.  Toney has never gotten a fair shake in the pros, & it's time he did.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 05:56:45 PM »
As empty as paradise

body88

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 06:02:15 PM »
LOL to little Richard

As for Toney I think his hight is actually an advantage. What you said is conventionally 100 percent correct. But Toney is a true freak. He seems to be able to attain all that extra mass needed. And also have great legs to boot. He does not sport any of the tall mans usual problems. Wide waist, shitty legs or lack off mass. He does need some more mass but I think with 15 more lbs added to that x frame in all the right places he is simply untouchable. I think he just absolutely towers over / dwarfs guys while maintaining wicked symmetry.

Ronnie came out off the blue to take the crown. Why not Toney???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 06:10:37 PM »
LOL to little Richard

As for Toney I think his hight is actually an advantage. What you said is conventionally 100 percent correct. But Toney is a true freak. He seems to be able to attain all that extra mass needed. And also have great legs to boot. He does not sport any of the tall mans usual problems. Wide waist, shitty legs or lack off mass. He does need some more mass but I think with 15 more lbs added to that x frame in all the right places he is simply untouchable. I think he just absolutely towers over / dwarfs guys while maintaining wicked symmetry.

Ronnie came out off the blue to take the crown. Why not Toney???

I agree with you.

His height makes him stand out. He will literally be able to dwarf Cutler, Coleman and Günter.

Biggest arms in the contest.

Nobody is even close.

He should pwn everyone if he dials it in reasonably well, something he's fcuked up in the past.

Hope he doesn't use Teh Chad.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

body88

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 06:17:02 PM »
I agree with you.

His height makes him stand out. He will literally be able to dwarf Cutler, Coleman and Günter.

Biggest arms in the contest.

Nobody is even close.

He should pwn everyone if he dials it in reasonably well, something he's fcuked up in the past.

Hope he doesn't use Teh Chad.

YIP
Zack

Ya I forgot about how he has missed his condition countless times. I really wonder how much weight a thick blocky midsection adds to someone. Toney has that small tight waist. He looks giant next to other guys. I also hope he gets it all together and breaks out this year. He should work with Milos.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 12:46:20 AM »
Does Toney rhyme with Rey?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 03:40:21 AM »
He has added the 15 pounds - he will never compete at 280 again. He always comes in condition - he stays that way all year. This is the first time he has had a off season. I say that with a giggle, cause the man is tight with flat stomach and abs and has added Mass to the upper body and the Legs - DAMN it is over !

Toney Freeman is the People's Champion

body88

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 07:31:08 AM »
He has added the 15 pounds - he will never compete at 280 again. He always comes in condition - he stays that way all year. This is the first time he has had a off season. I say that with a giggle, cause the man is tight with flat stomach and abs and has added Mass to the upper body and the Legs - DAMN it is over !

Toney Freeman is the People's Champion

Can you get some current shots?!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 07:34:23 AM »
Maybe Mr. Freeman hasnt gone to the IFBB madatory "muscle worship sessions" in the old weider mansion yet ??? Chick how many times did you attend ?
L

body88

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 07:51:52 AM »
sued!