Author Topic: womens bodybuilding...the way it used to be  (Read 3734 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
womens bodybuilding...the way it used to be
« on: June 25, 2006, 06:29:18 PM »
87 ms olympia posedown...

anja langer...

sharon bruneau...

body88

Re: womens bodybuilding...the way it used to be
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 06:32:30 PM »
The second I see the words "female bodybuilding" I start to get into bash mode. but after viewing those videos I can see why it had such a strong fan base in those days. Those ladies still looked like women. I have no clue what these freaks are thinking these days.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 06:33:46 PM »
anja langer was sexy as hell.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 06:34:47 PM »
Bev Francis actually looked decent that year! :o

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Amir Hamzic

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 06:42:06 PM »
I dont understand why people bash pro female bodybuilding if they want to train like like that and look like that thats they own choice it seems that everyone has a problem with a female bodybuilder taking stereoids 
cause it is so wrong but it is ok for some other girl with the normal phisyque to take meth or coke or whatever else as long as you cant see it.you dont have to like it but respect it because at the end of the day those girls would still own you in the gym if you dont like it buy Playboy or some other crap.

body88

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 06:47:38 PM »
I dont understand why people bash pro female bodybuilding if they want to train like like that and look like that thats they own choice it seems that everyone has a problem with a female bodybuilder taking stereoids 
cause it is so wrong but it is ok for some other girl with the normal phisyque to take meth or coke or whatever else as long as you cant see it.you dont have to like it but respect it because at the end of the day those girls would still own you in the gym if you dont like it buy Playboy or some other crap.

We do.....  If they want to do that to themselves then hell go right ahead. But they shouldn't get all whiney when people observe the obvious and call them freaks. Fact is they are tossing massive amounts of male hormones into a female body. I have no idea why one would think this was "beautiful". The argument that women give about male bodybuilders using steroids is plain stupid. They are MALES putting a MALE hormone into there body in order to greatly exaggerate MALE features. They are women not men! The same would be taking something to greatly exaggerate the FEMALE features. Women were never made to have massive muscles. hence there being little testosterone in there systems.

It would be like cross dressers getting all up in arms when people make comments. Makes no sense. Cruel maybe but are they asking for it? Defiantly.

SulkingGreekGod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 10:10:29 PM »
Is it their choice? Certainly. Liking it or not is ours.

See the following pics to see what excessive androgens can do to a normally beautiful woman:

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
Wow, back when no one had tuck in and hide their penoris...........
HAHA, RON.....

Amir Hamzic

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 10:42:33 PM »
I agree you like it or you dont but is it really necesary to insult them.

Amir Hamzic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 10:44:03 PM »
I guess they should go and pump themselves full of silicone.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 11:51:26 PM »
The inimitable Cory Everson:

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 03:55:50 AM »
Sharon and Cory were hot!! Today, female bodybuilders not only look but also sound like men :(

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 09:31:14 AM »
The second I see the words "female bodybuilding" I start to get into bash mode. but after viewing those videos I can see why it had such a strong fan base in those days. Those ladies still looked like women. I have no clue what these freaks are thinking these days.

I agree with ya 100%!!!!  Figure goirls today are on more drugs than these girls even thought baout back then....Bring back the 80's women BB and get rid of this junk we see today...in figure AND bodybuilding.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 09:36:54 AM »
Cory Everson, oh my goodness, she was so beautiful and so sexy. She played a small part in the jeanclaude van damn movie "Double Impact". she had on those black spandex, hmmm, hmmm, she had some killer thighs
Get Big, or Die Trying

SolDat

• Getbig III
  • What set you from?
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 09:51:03 AM »
Denise Masino's clit can feed an army.  :-\

hut hut hut hut hut
I.C.A.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 10:12:12 AM »
I agree you like it or you dont but is it really necesary to insult them.

You're right.  No one should go around insulting them.  It is a business though and they should take into consideration what kind of fanbase they will get with the super muscular packages the females put out now compaired to Cory's day.  I can see why the female end of the sport is in such trouble $$$ wise, when people won't pay the price of addmission to see what the lady's have done to themself's in the past decade.  Pics turn off fans, so why don't the women go back to the days of Cory, Langer and Rachel.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 10:56:13 AM »
Yes they were less in terms of mass and hardness,but even sharon bruneua crossed the line later on,had a very deep voice.cory looke done but over the years had a lot of work done too...