Author Topic: Alexis Ellis Farewell Photoshoots  (Read 13624 times)

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Alexis Ellis Farewell Photoshoots
« on: June 26, 2006, 12:16:06 AM »
Just wanted to Give everyone a little good bye present from Alexis. She won't be on stage for a while. She is in P.T. School. You can find these Pics on ebony-muscle.com

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Alexis Ellis Farewell Photoshoots
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 12:18:27 AM »
She competed in The Colorado Pro, and the California Pro Judges said her legs were too big. Thats why they placed her last. However, if this is what last looks like please send me pics of more last place women.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 11:54:23 AM »
By pt school you mean physical therapy? Good for her. That's a career with staying power that sure as heck pays more than being a pro figure competitor.  ::)
Lee

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 12:29:06 PM »
She is very excited about school. Also, J.T. blow up the boards with some of those sexy Pool table Pics.

JTx

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 12:47:41 PM »
She is very excited about school. Also, J.T. blow up the boards with some of those sexy Pool table Pics.

Anyone up for a game of pool?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 03:49:14 PM »
She could try being natural.

Boring and it will be much more difficult to get in contest shape.

But she will look better in the end.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 11:58:46 PM »
Hedge, What do you have against Alexis? Does she owe you money? For real what has she done to you are anyone else? I post a nice pic of Alexis and you don't have anything nice to say. I sent you a private email. You can workout with Alexis and I anytime you choose, then talk about drugs, working out, and all that stuff. I promise you, you will be convinced she is already natural.

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 03:34:01 AM »
     Please, the man goes by the name Hedge"hog". He just likes the muck, it must be his nature.
     Now, about this farewell photo shoot stuff. :'( I am not at all surprised you are quick to figure out how political and literally unrewarding this industry can be, but I didn't even get to make it to one of your pro shows (not fair).  :'(You were IMO treated very unfairly at your last few shows. In fact it was down right insulting and weird. It does seem to be impossible to figure out what the industry wants in figure. I was standing next to a competitor in an elevator after a show in which the competitor had not done as well as most people had expected her to. A judge stepped into the elevator and in conversation suggested maybe next time she should tone down her makeup. When we stepped out of the elevator another judge came by and in conversation suggested next time she wear more makeup. Your legs look great, your muscle tone is great, your presence is great; these jerks just seem to change their mind with the tide.  ???
     I am sure you will do amazingly well at anything you do. As I said to you before you have been one of the “more interesting and dynamic competitors to watch“. Unfortunately, these days it is the smart, interesting and dynamic ones that are quick to catch on and quick to rotate out the revolving door of competitors. I am sad for us in the audience that likes the spice you bring to the stage, but glad for you and your "fit gourmet" sweetie.

manfromyard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »
I think she is definitely super sexy. Very naughty thoughts are inspired!!

Question: Her skin tone is super rich in the pool photos. Does she use bronzer or a tanning bed or what? Is it just the lighting?

nikki

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 02:47:28 PM »
We will miss seeing her onstage......I wish her well with her career choice!  In the end she will be making more $......LOL

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 03:58:26 PM »
Nikki, don't get me started on the Politics of the I.F.B.B. and N.P.C. Because politics has nothing to do with it. It's all about Money!!!!!. However, Nikki, Alexis and I have always like you and your style. It is people like you who we will miss the most. I wish you and many other girls could compete in a fair system, but trust me, I personally promise you that is coming sooner than you think?? However, you will still see me and my clients at numerous shows. Keep posting those sexy Pics on the boards I personally love the sexy ones.

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 08:04:33 PM »
Say it aint so....

I hope we still get to see her sexy pics..... and god how I loved the food

xoxo

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 12:11:35 PM »
You are to nice Dina. Keep those sexy pics of yours coming!!!!

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 12:13:47 PM »
This is my 1st Photo Shoot. Actually a test shot. give me some feedback Dina. I promise I won't quit my Day Job!!!

docvenus

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Fit and Be Happy!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 04:37:39 PM »
Not a bad pic, David -- for a first-timer!  But I still give the edge to your wife in the modeling department, wink wink!

I wish Alexis well with her new career goal!  She will be a welcome member to the field of rehabilitation, and I'm sure she'll love it just as much as I do!  Alexis' hard work and determination is certainly apparent physically.  Inspiring!  Now that same fortitude will serve her well as she takes on a new academic challenge.

As for me, time to get back to physically challenging myself again.  I'll need your talents as a trainer, David.  See ya in the gym soon!

-Venus
 www.DrVenus.com

QTPIE

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 11:05:46 PM »
Congrats to her for getting in PT school...that is not an easy feat! Best Wishes to her!!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 03:00:02 AM »
Boo-yah!  (that's for Alexis, not David ;) )

Congratulations and good luck with school, Alexis.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 05:39:42 PM »
This is my 1st Photo Shoot. Actually a test shot. give me some feedback Dina. I promise I won't quit my Day Job!!!
OVERALLS ARE THE BEST LOOKING THING IN THAT PIC

Articulate Bodies

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.articulatebodies.com Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Pro
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 07:24:29 PM »
Personally, I like Alexis' physique...along with several others who are more muscular and come in in condition. I loved Tara Scotti when she first became a pro... don't get me wrong, I still love her, but I prefer more muscle. Maybe that's because I am always the smallest one on stage and I'm jealous of the bigger gals  :) :) :) :) :)

I met Alexis here in CO and I think she rocks! Best wish to her future!

Here I am 4 days before I competed in the NY Pro Figure, and 10 months after having my baby boy  ;D