Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94596 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #400 on: August 02, 2006, 09:37:24 AM »
I know you dont like me Luke, but out of curiosity I looked up your Girl in Google Images... is this her??

Yes jaejonna, thats Kim! My girl! and i MORE than proud to say this!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #401 on: August 02, 2006, 09:44:17 AM »
that's her, Luke has posted about "her" before, supposedly presses 225 behind the neck for reps and benches 315 for reps, hahahahahaha.

LOL!! ok , so the amigo's are back to over take this thread!  Sarcasm, i guess you have another beef with me again? Ok, thats fine! Her lifts are nothing short of the truth. She holds an American bench press record from 3 or 4 years ago with a Bench press of 370lbs at abodyweight of 165lbs. Now i have better things to do than post lifts that Kim does where she is able to keep up with alot of things i do. But i hey! i speak the truth! and the truth is Sarcasm you are a waste of an Orgasm!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #402 on: August 02, 2006, 09:48:05 AM »
 ;)

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #403 on: August 02, 2006, 09:49:04 AM »
But i hey! i speak the truth! and the truth is Sarcasm you are a waste of an orgsm!

hahahaha  SARCASM  You have been owned

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #404 on: August 02, 2006, 09:49:17 AM »
 ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #405 on: August 02, 2006, 09:50:08 AM »

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #406 on: August 02, 2006, 09:51:59 AM »
Ok now that we have settled the fact that i have been owed and Kim Perez is my girl, lets get back to more importantly what this thread is all about!

I do opologise for moving away from the thread! ;)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #407 on: August 02, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
Luke's going steady with a man in drag and i'm the one who's "owned", huh? hahahaha, ok. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #408 on: August 02, 2006, 09:57:21 AM »
Luke's going steady with a man in drag and i'm the one who's "owned", huh? hahahaha, ok. ::)

come one....you dont think that was good line??? "and the truth is Sarcasm you are a waste of an orgsm!"

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #409 on: August 02, 2006, 10:05:04 AM »
Ok now that we have settled the fact that i have been owed and Kim Perez is my girl, lets get back to more importantly what this thread is all about!

I do opologise for moving away from the thread! ;)

I think he was saying Sarcasm has been owned.

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #410 on: August 02, 2006, 10:06:25 AM »
P.S. I think you really let Milos down going onstage soft as cookie dough.

I forgot, Grundle, what do you look like? :-*

Lisa

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #411 on: August 02, 2006, 10:10:04 AM »

You will always be "owned" by a pro bodybuilder on a bodybuilding board. It's sad that your "craving attention" makes you look not "sarcastic" but "idiotic, stupid, childish, disrespectful, tasteless"
Well basically like Alexxx

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #412 on: August 02, 2006, 10:11:59 AM »

HAHahahahha Sarcasm dont hert em!!
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #413 on: August 02, 2006, 10:24:08 AM »
no problem

I think I got you easy! :)
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #414 on: August 02, 2006, 10:50:07 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up for us Milos, I almost thought you were a Drug dealer but with your explainations, you beginning to change my mind! ::)
Whooooooooaaaaaaaa.
Oh the part about your Girl?
Well, you really dont want me to go there, tell her your old roomate and photo helper for C. Lund said hello! He's still on the run in Seattle :-*
As for momma jokes, well when you throw stones in Glass Houses, dont freak out when a piece of Glass cuts you where it hurts. :'(
And you can continue to drag everybody you want into your 17 Page Federal Innocents Post and you will still be what you are, so I accept who you are.
Explain some more, as I still dont have all the details of your No Contest Plea Bargain Deal.
Out,
S

;D ;D ;D  Shawn - you are so easy...
I did not want to tell you that - but we do have a case of MIND against the MOUTH here (or was it a MOUSE...a big mouse to be exact...I think you can call it a...RAT ;D) and IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE I am accomplishing EXACTLY what I want.

#1) Telling the TRUTH, only the truth and nothing but the truth (as people deserve to know the truth about my case, you...and everything else.)

I only used Melvin's example as HE POSTED here and told the World that DEA came to him with question: "We've heard that you received the package from Thailand in Milos's gym"....The ONLY PERSON in the whole world that could have told them that was YOU...(Like the ONLY person that could have told Steve Seeley EXACT amount of money I was taking to Dennis was you...)

And I am giving that example for everyone to see just WHAT KIND OF PERSON you really are.
Due to your lie about Melvin supposedly receiving the package containing d-boll (how did you know that was the d-boll in the unopened package by the way?) federal agents could have started investigating Melvin as well...
Package was yours - but you pointed finger on somebody else (sounds familiar?)
And on top of that you just had to volunteer that information to your best friends (DEA agents) that wish all of us (pro bodybuilders) well ::)?

I am exposing this so OTHER bodybuilders could THINK about what you (Shawn) would do if "they" question you about them (and even if they don't - you would say it anyway...as this is your nature).

Knowing you - you will deny it...but as Melvin already mentioned it - I can go into little bit greater details.
To refresh your memory (as your wife ALWAYS had serious concerns about you not remembering even the things you did just one day before...) - the exact reason I kicked you out of my gym the first time was as you admitted to me that you did receive that ONE package from Thailand.
That one package you were holding in your hand when I walked into the gym and saw you offering it to my ex business partner.
You asked him:"You want this? /pointing at the large envelope/" and after he asked you: "What is it?" you responded: "DBOLL from Thailand!"

I was shocked (to say the least) as I wasn't coming to the gym much that year - due to my frequent competitions...and that was the last thing I was expecting to see coming to MY PLACE OF BUSINESS. That moment I will never forget.
Melvin can confirm everything (if need to be) as your memory might fail you (or is it something else that is failing - rather than your memory? How about ability to speak the truth and take the responsability for your actions?)
As I was kicking you out (not allowing you to come to my gym anymore) I told you that this "ONE package" was ONE too many (as I didn't have the knowledge about your OTHER packages - constantly delivered to my gym at the time. BTW - I've always wondered why were you directing people to send your packages to my gym when you live just minutes away  ::)).

Months after that accident I was warned by many people (including Ed Connors and Chris Lund - to name the few...) that you are spreading nasty rumors about me (I already talked about what KIND of rumors - so I would not repeat it again).
I called you to confront you and you simply said: 'Well, you lie about me so I lie about you!"
I asked you: "What exactly am I lying about you Shawn?"
You said: "You are telling people that you kicked me out of your gym because I was supposedly receiving steroids delivered to your gym!"
I responded: "That is EXACTLY what I am saying...as this is EXACTLY what have happened and besides everything else - you admitted to me that you did receive that ONE package."
Than you changed the story and told me: "I never received any steroids in your gym. That package was not mine - but Melvin's"
I asked: "Than why in the million years would you admit to me that it was yours?"
You said: "I was too tired to discuss at the time - so I just said it was mine."  ::) ::) ::) ::) You tired to talk...that would be the day ;)

Anyway...I told you that I was saying things which I believed to be the truth - as you were the one who told me that you admit receiving the package...but what you were doing (telling people that I sell recreational drugs and steroids and that's how I am keeping my gym open) was UNBELIEVEBLE and potentially very damaging (to me and my business) lie (at the time I would not even think that you could have alternative motives WHY would you want to get me in trouble...and make me lose my gym).

You agreed to stop spreading the lies if I stop telling people that you received the steroids in my gym...and that is what happened.

But, the point is - YOU decided to bring Melvin into the mix - just to "clear your name"...and as Melvin said - all of us (you, me and Melvin) know exactly WHAT'S UP!
Now, how would DEA agents ever think that Melvin has anything to do with that package? (as he didn't...and the only reason he is questioned is as you picked HIM to be "the guilty one"...)

#2) Allowing you to show your true self.
As bible said: the truth will set you free...we will see what will come out of this 17 page "tirade" (as you call it)...
Over 5000 people read it and many already responded (numerous called me about it...) and I have every intention to "bore people to death" with this boring self pity and attempts to look innocent when I am (as you said) guilty...
Guilty of what? I don't think we have established even this so far.

And for the end - you said:
"Oh the part about your Girl?
Well, you really dont want me to go there, tell her your old roomate and photo helper for C. Lund said hello! He's still on the run in Seattle"

What do you mean by that Shawn?
Can you elaborate?
So far you were telling me that "I don't want to go" somewhere and when I go ALL THE WAY there and we all realize that I had no reason to be afraid not to go (as you so potently suggested) you come up with something else...
As I said before: be my guest Shawn...Show us all what you are all about ;D ;D

Also on your: "As for momma jokes, well when you throw stones in Glass Houses, dont freak out when a piece of Glass cuts you where it hurts."
I just want to tell you I don't have a single cut ;D ;D ;D How about you? Can you even stop that much bleeding? ;)
I will continue to throw stones - as I have something to throw Shawn...Hot air on another hand can't do much - as we have ALL already established.

For your comment: "And you can continue to drag everybody you want into your 17 Page Federal Innocents Post and you will still be what you are, so I accept who you are."
I am not dragging nobody...I take people YOU mention as examples. Melvin is just the first one who decided to speak - so I am using his case as just another example where I can show to everyone that I have nothing to hide.
And as far as accepting who I am - believe me I accepted it LONG, LONG AGO...As I like who I am and have every reason to be very proud of that I can't help but ask you: do you like yourself and if you do - can you tell us WHAT exactly do you like? ;D ;D ;D
As hard as I try to find something - I fail every time...

Finally (as you can see I answer EVERY SINGLE CONCERN AND QUESTION you have for me in your posts. I wish you return me that favor...but we both know you are just NOT AT MY LEVEL...so I don't expect it. Still - I will continue to do what I think is the best from my side...)

"Explain some more, as I still dont have all the details of your No Contest Plea Bargain Deal.
Out, -

I think I explained in detail...but here it is again.

My plea agreement was to accept government's discovery that even though they initially thought I could be a steroid dealer and than MAJOR DRUG DEALER (as little bird...I mean rat told them so) - they have realized that I am not.
They also realized that I don't even have anything that they can charge me with a possesion (except excess amount of protein ;D and certainly numerous books ;). Now - as READING ABOUT IT is not the crime - they could not charge me with reading about steroids either.).

So what they have found was a single Email where I discuss some "supplements" I was thinking of using for my 2003 NOC competition.
As I have mentioned exact names of those supplements - and those are NOT available over the counter here in US - I did realize that going in front of the jury I would have a difficulty convincing them that I did not even think about using those supplements....

Government didn't need to prove that I got them or used them...they only had to prove CONSPIRACY CASE - which is that I thought about using them - therefore possesing them - hence my charge CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!

For personal use only is added as THE AMOUNT mention in my email was obviously for my personal use...If quantities mentioned in the Email were considerably higher - I would be charged with "conspiracy with intention to distribute"...

As I have spent close to 100 grand defending myself - THANK YOU SHAWN (in the name of my daughter's college fund I worked so hard for...) I had decision to make:

A) Going through the trial and spending another 50, 100 or even 200 grand more (as explained to me by my lawyers) to prove my innocence even in conspiracy to poses charges -

B) Accepting the plea agreement (missdemeanor charges and NO FELLONY) which would mean 10 grand penalty and unsupervised probation for one year...

You know what I chose... ;)

Did I explain to you all the details or you require some more?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #415 on: August 02, 2006, 10:51:42 AM »
Why don't you just write a book about it. Damnnn I never knew a guy could type that much!
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #416 on: August 02, 2006, 11:02:05 AM »
Luke,

Do you think its healthy, let alone natural for a "woman" to be benching 370 pounds?

Do you think it is healthy being able to bench 37 pounds instead?
In extreme sports people (athletes) do extreme things...

Her bench record is outstanding achievement she is certainly very proud off...
Her physique and overall appearance is also nothing short of ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS - and I am happy for Luke (and Kim)...

As far as Luke letting me down - NEVER.
He was a "cookie dough" from the stone age - hard as a stone... ;)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: August 02, 2006, 12:02:28 PM »
Grundle don't you think that's extra harsh? where's the love?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #418 on: August 02, 2006, 01:04:45 PM »
I think he was saying Sarcasm has been owned.

Lisa
this coming from a skank on a message board trolling for cock because her "man" is too impotent to give her any, hahahaha, what a joke.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #419 on: August 02, 2006, 01:17:52 PM »
LOL!! ok , so the amigo's are back to over take this thread! 

We never left Luke. You were the one who melted and told everyone that you will never post here again!!!! Yet you come back, they all come back....
L

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #420 on: August 02, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »
Luke,

Do you think its healthy, let alone natural for a "woman" to be benching 370 pounds?

No i don't think its unhealthy at all! if you do it, why not! what makes its any different thasn a guy being able to benach 600lbs?? is that any different in terms of health?

PS! Soft as cookie Dough!!!! LOL!!! MMMMMMMMMM sounds very nice!! i love cookies!!!  as far as letting Milos down, well i think my friendship with Milos stretches alot further than how i look on stage!! He is not that superficial! ::)! but of course you would know better! ::)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #421 on: August 02, 2006, 03:05:12 PM »
Do you think it is healthy being able to bench 37 pounds instead?
In extreme sports people (athletes) do extreme things...

Her bench record is outstanding achievement she is certainly very proud off...
Her physique and overall appearance is also nothing short of ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS - and I am happy for Luke (and Kim)...

As far as Luke letting me down - NEVER.
He was a "cookie dough" from the stone age - hard as a stone... ;)

LOL!! Thanks Milos!!! ;)

Exactly my point about it being unhealthy for a woman to bench press 37lbs or 370lbs! ::) or a guy to bench 60lbs or 600lbs!

HARD AS STONE!!!  ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #422 on: August 02, 2006, 03:08:56 PM »
We never left Luke. You were the one who melted and told everyone that you will never post here again!!!! Yet you come back, they all come back....

Well i figure i was see why so many people on the other forums refer to you and Orgasm as TOTAL JEALOUS WANNBE WANKERS!
but than again, i knew that! its just that Alexxx has taken some of that pressure off you guys!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #423 on: August 02, 2006, 03:13:06 PM »
how long have you been dating this guy, Luke?

Well Me and Milos have been going steady now for about 1o years now!! Actually  how could i forget, we have just celebrated our 10th Anniversary! ;D ;D

I was going to ask you Orgasm, does Alexxx know about this affair you are having with jaejonna????

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #424 on: August 02, 2006, 03:16:53 PM »
Luke... lets not go there. You are a walking meltdown... it would take me half a post to destroy you. But that was the old Jaejonna. I have to concentrate on winning the Mr. GetBig and Chris Cormier is hospitalized in my home state. I dont have time to mess with you, this is a warning.
L