Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 93806 times)

Stavios

Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #450 on: August 02, 2006, 04:09:27 PM »
Most I ever did was 315 x 2

We bench the same thing  8)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #451 on: August 02, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »
We bench the same thing  8)

lol oh man I doubt you do anything near my weights!
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #452 on: August 02, 2006, 04:11:21 PM »
315 x 2 is nothing to be proud of !

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: August 02, 2006, 04:14:48 PM »
you two are lifting some sick weights, if I were you I'd go brag to some bro's on bodybuilding.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #454 on: August 02, 2006, 04:25:27 PM »
315 x 2 is nothing to be proud of !

What are you using for dumbells?
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #455 on: August 02, 2006, 04:27:01 PM »
What are you using for dumbells?

I don't do dumbell presses cause my left shoulder hurt like fuck since I had 2 subluxation (sp?)

The only thing I do with dumbells while training chest is incline flies

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #456 on: August 02, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »
I don't do dumbell presses cause my left shoulder hurt like f**k since I had 2 subluxation (sp?)

The only thing I do with dumbells while training chest is incline flies

Is there a place that you are not injured? I know you rectum hurts from Collosus!
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #457 on: August 02, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »
Is there a place that you are not injured? I know you rectum hurts from Collosus!

lol !

I always injure myself cause I have pussy joints

I am a girly man !!!!  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #458 on: August 02, 2006, 05:10:38 PM »
There are the limits in everything and I would really like to point out to you that Kim (who is wonderful lady, phenomenal bodybuilder - Miss Olympia potential and super sexy young woman) didn't deserve comments like this - regardless if those are just some jokes that you think will make you sound funny...

You hating the world must have some deep reason and OFF COURSE I expect nothing but attacks...but when you have a free moment - look at your self in the mirror and ask: WHY DO I HATE EVERYONE?

haha owned 8)

E
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #459 on: August 02, 2006, 05:13:27 PM »
"super sexy young woman" 

oh brother

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #460 on: August 02, 2006, 06:11:59 PM »
Well, this thread has been hijacked by the residue and has degenerated into the usual insults that are supposed to win points and demonstrate how clever one is.

I don't like to see comments made about physical attraction except in a positive way. If a guy likes muscular girls or fat girls or whatever that is no business of mine or anyone else. I find those muscular gals amazing but have never dated one. Most guys would be intimidated by them.

It was interesting following this thread because Shawn has abandoned the dealer charges against Milos and now is resorting to innuendo about Milos's wife. I have to say that is downright reprehensible to read on a discussion board and by all standards of decency makes Shawn a despicable person.

I wonder about the motivation of getting Milos in trouble and maybe sending him to jail. I guess he wouldn't be able to run his gym from prison so he would have to let it go and cheaply, too. Ah, the plot thickens. While we have no knowledge of anyone's motivation here it does seem like some there have an agenda.

Milos has emerged from the assault by Shawn with no scars whatsoever and I dare say that surprized a lot of readers here. That just goes to show how invincible the truth is and how falsehood cannot defeat integrity. I applaud Milos for telling his side of the story and inviting anyone to contradict what he says. I should think it has been amply demonstrated that there is no case to answer and Shawn should apologize to everyone here for the trouble he has caused Milos and his family.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #461 on: August 02, 2006, 06:14:22 PM »
Well, this thread has been hijacked by the residue and has degenerated into the usual insults that are supposed to win points and demonstrate how clever one is.

I don't like to see comments made about physical attraction except in a positive way. If a guy likes muscular girls or fat girls or whatever that is no business of mine or anyone else. I find those muscular gals amazing but have never dated one. Most guys would be intimidated by them.

It was interesting following this thread because Shawn has abandoned the dealer charges against Milos and now is resorting to innuendo about Milos's wife. I have to say that is downright reprehensible to read on a discussion board and by all standards of decency makes Shawn a despicable person.

I wonder about the motivation of getting Milos in trouble and maybe sending him to jail. I guess he wouldn't be able to run his gym from prison so he would have to let it go and cheaply, too. Ah, the plot thickens. While we have no knowledge of anyone's motivation here it does seem like some there have an agenda.

Milos has emerged from the assault by Shawn with no scars whatsoever and I dare say that surprized a lot of readers here. That just goes to show how invincible the truth is and how falsehood cannot defeat integrity. I applaud Milos for telling his side of the story and inviting anyone to contradict what he says. I should think it has been amply demonstrated that there is no case to answer and Shawn should apologize to everyone here for the trouble he has caused Milos and his family.

why did you stop signing your posts, Mr. Canada 1970?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #462 on: August 02, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »
I would be shocked if you actually found different word and better answer...

Care to answer my question?

Why do you hate everyone?
why have my posts been deleted?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #463 on: August 02, 2006, 06:15:40 PM »

Cause your a homo maybe..
just push some weight!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #464 on: August 02, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #465 on: August 02, 2006, 07:22:09 PM »

Did someone say homo?

Hahahahaha, Alexxx tell your mother I aint payin for no more abortions.

Why did you get yourself pregnant?
just push some weight!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2006, 08:09:45 PM »

Because you are nothing but a SCUM BAG who insults everybody who comes on this board!! whether they post pictures of themselves, girlfriends, wife's or another pro bodybuilder you go way over board and make extremely insulting comments! you may think this is funny, but i am sure there is not one person here you haven't insulted more than once and i can also be sure a few of them would hold serious grudges and you think no one knows who i am?? well Sarcasm, someone out there does know you and word will get word we get around! for me, you are not worth, but some other peoples mothers and wife's you have insulted with disgusting remarks do believe in karma and you will get whats coming!

Every state i travel to in the US i run into at least person who is a member of get big and without fail they always say, "that Sarcasm is a piece of shit!!! you are very hated here man and i have no sympathy what so ever! you made the bed, now you lie in it!
Even Alexxx and jaojonna think you are a piece of crap!!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2006, 08:11:29 PM »
Because you are nothing but a SCUM BAG who insults everybody who comes on this board!! whether they post pictures of themselves, girlfriends, wife's or another pro bodybuilder you go way over board and make extremely insulting comments! you may think this is funny, but i am sure there is not one person here you haven't insulted more than once and i can also be sure a few of them would hold serious grudges and you think no one knows who i am?? well Sarcasm, someone out there does know you and word will get word we get around! for me, you are not worth, but some other peoples mothers and wife's you have insulted with disgusting remarks do believe in karma and you will get whats coming!

Every state i travel to in the US i run into at least person who is a member of get big and without fail they always say, "that Sarcasm is a piece of shit!!! you are very hated here man and i have no sympathy what so ever! you made the bed, now you lie in it!

Sarcasm is my best friend. ;)
just push some weight!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2006, 08:23:10 PM »
Sarcasm is my best friend. ;)

Well i wouldn't be bragging to much about that!

Stavios

« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2006, 08:25:05 PM »
 ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #470 on: August 02, 2006, 08:25:49 PM »
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #471 on: August 02, 2006, 08:26:10 PM »

Hold on now Luke, cause I'm not as vicious and ruthless as Sarcasm doesn't mean I think he is a piece of crap. You gotta understand that no matter what one person has gone through in their life, there is no way to understand what another has experienced. Yes he offends without regard and is malicious, but I don't think he is a piece of crap. I have been called everything in the book, nothing to a personal effect but maybe cause I choose to not put my personal stuff out. Everyone has to understand that if you put our one iota of info, it will be shitted on. Now thats me, for others I cant speak of and I choose not to. Yes there might be a crazy ass guy who post pics of his girl up and thus has sarcasm rip them to shreds. But Sarcasm is a big boy and I'm sure he knows that people do get angry and some get really angry, but even though its not my point of view its his and thats how he chooses to express himself. I told you that I wasn't like Sarcasm, but I don't hate him at all. he actually says the type of dastardly things that I would say but beats me to it or has the balls to say it.

its all about Respect!
L

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: August 02, 2006, 08:27:25 PM »
sarcasm cannot have a real friend on here because that would me he would have to show himself.

Stavios

« Reply #473 on: August 02, 2006, 08:27:36 PM »

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: August 02, 2006, 08:31:10 PM »
That's you and your "friend" Sarcasm! lol :D
**This is the funniest thing i've ever created lol**