Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94764 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2006, 01:37:46 AM »

Shawn,, You the best ;D,, and you are the ONLY Pro bodybuilder who worked hard and still working on taking the sport to the next level
it was such an honor to me when i met u in Germany ;).

~ The Black Smith ~

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: July 23, 2006, 02:14:50 AM »
Shawn,, You the best ;D,, and you are the ONLY Pro bodybuilder who worked hard and still working on taking the sport to the next level

is this the guy from team teh game??

whats you team up to?

nice crib shawn  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #252 on: July 23, 2006, 04:32:47 AM »
I think Sami is doing the NOC?

Stavios

« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2006, 08:06:07 AM »
hahahaha Team THE GAME are backing Shawn up  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: July 23, 2006, 08:20:04 AM »
"the game" oh brother..

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2006, 08:20:53 AM »
"the game" oh brother..
are you suggesting that "team the Game" likes the penis, Mars?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2006, 08:21:41 AM »

How much did you pay for that pic?
Greed is good!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2006, 10:02:24 AM »
remember alamini?

the guy's line was 'I'm that damn good" and claimed to be the gear guy for sami and other guys.  He was later revealed to be a fraud.  His only link was, he gave one of them a ill before a show which made them very ill.  Seems he just popped in at their gym and shows, and was telling the world about their association. 

he's been very quiet on the boards since.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2006, 10:51:16 AM »
remember alamini?

the guy's line was 'I'm that damn good" and claimed to be the gear guy for sami and other guys.  He was later revealed to be a fraud.  His only link was, he gave one of them a ill before a show which made them very ill.  Seems he just popped in at their gym and shows, and was telling the world about their association. 

Ya I read there debate on Milos’ board; although it didn’t make sense.  He was saying he was the guy’s trainer but the guy said he wasn’t but he followed his methods in diet and drug.  And he got results but want sure if it was cause of alamini.  It was kinda messed up.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2006, 01:30:59 PM »
damn Shawn Ray is getting his ass handed to him by milos.. ;D

AVBG

« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2006, 01:50:22 PM »
Showing off!!!!??? That's not Christian!!!

Give Shawn a break, he's entitled to a nice house.. how else was he gonna spend the "charity golf" OC Hospital money?? .. Charity starts at home, don't it Shawn?

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2006, 04:01:01 PM »
Milos I just watched your Fitshow video, what kind of drink was that?

By how much are you going down in weight for each dropset?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: July 23, 2006, 04:02:04 PM »
Milos I jus watched your Fitshow video, what kind of drink was that?

one part alize, one part cristal.  thugs passion.

ukstrongman

• Getbig I
« Reply #263 on: July 23, 2006, 04:06:05 PM »
dude, got a question for ya bud

why the hell do you wear straps for curls?

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #264 on: July 23, 2006, 05:47:35 PM »
This shit with Milos and Shawn in fuckkin great!

Their both going to be at the USA and I wondering if they can get this fight on? Shawn will run back to the hotel room and post his ass whoopin' the results.

Shawn = ass

Milos = class

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2006, 07:22:03 PM »
remember alamini?

He was Jaejown3d !! That is why he is quiet!!
L

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2006, 09:22:21 PM »
Ah Milos.............."I PLEAD NO CONTEST!"
Your office Blows me away.
Now I know why they call you "The Mind!" ::)
So many Books, impressive! :o
Where do they say SYNTHOL will make you into a Champion?
Not once but TWICE!
Remember, when your wife shot up yout "TRICEPS" and you dropped to the floor with the Last Will and Testiment being read to you?
Smart Milos, you didn't learn from the first time you did it, now look at you trying to throw stones in glass houses.
Dont even get me started or the rest will flow like Gin and JUICE :o
You wanna bring your girl into this?
Dont even start trying to drag family into it, you will lose BIG! :-*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: July 23, 2006, 09:27:05 PM »
Not once but TWICE!
Remember, when your wife shot up yout "TRICEPS" and you dropped to the floor with the Last Will and Testiment being read to you?
Smart Milos, you didn't learn from the first time you did it, now look at you trying to throw stones in glass houses.

Christian Behavior
We are called to be a godly people who think, feel, and act in harmony with the principles of heaven. For the Spirit to recreate in us the character of our Lord we involve ourselves only in those things which will produce Christlike purity, health, and joy in our lives. This means that our amusement and entertainment should meet the highest standards of Christian taste and beauty. While recognizing cultural differences, our dress is to be simple, modest, and neat, befitting those whose true beauty does not consist of outward adornment but in the imperishable ornament of a gentle and quiet spirit. It also means that because our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit, we are to care for them intelligently. Along with adequate exercise and rest, we are to adopt the most healthful diet possible and abstain from the unclean foods identified in the Scriptures. Since alcoholic beverages, tobacco, and the irresponsible use of drugs and narcotics are harmful to our bodies, we are to abstain from them as well. Instead, we are to engage in whatever brings our thoughts and bodies into the discipline of Christ, who desires our wholesomeness, joy, and goodness. 

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: July 23, 2006, 09:32:38 PM »
I like that statue with the scales of justice in milos office,how fitting.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #269 on: July 23, 2006, 11:56:55 PM »
Not once but TWICE!

Here we go again...You can't fail but ALWAYS give YOUR version (modified to your likings...) of the chain of events and the simple facts.
YES, I got myself into MAJOR trouble using synthol.

Absolutely THE STUPIDEST thing I have ever done in my life - and I paid almost the ULTIMATE price for it.
Yes - I could/should have died after that synthol injection into my triceps...
Needless to say - that accident coast me participation in 2000 Mr. Olympia contest for which I was qualified - but not allowed to compete (Wayne told me that IFBB would NOT let me compete - and I accepted the punishment as I have deserved it...)

Also - I said numerous times that indeed - synthol DESTROYED everything that I worked for so hard - for more than two decades. It coast me my career (BTW - I am in process of getting that career back on track - but that's another story...)!
I voluntarily did the interview with Peter for FLEX magazine as both of us wanted to use my example and my foolish mistake to warn other bodybuilders NOT to even think about EVER using synthol.

Both - Peter and I knew that I was not a sole example of the IFBB professional (Olympia competitor) that chose to use this substance...and we wanted everybody (pros, amateurs and recreational bodybuilders who were all using synthol at the time) to hear (read about it) what I had to say - with one hope in mind - TO MAKE THEM STOP!
I've personally discouraged many (phone calls, discussions, E-mails, several bodybuilding boards, FLEX article...etc, etc), MANY bodybuilders from using synthol and I will continue to do that - for the rest of my life.

So Shawn - I'll give you that - you can call me down right STUPID for using synthol and I would not say a word.
But how did you come up with - "not once but twice" story all of the sudden?
It happened ONCE and you know it...but you wouldn't be you if you purposely wouldn't try to put the oil on the fire - even when fire is completely tamed (absolutely no reason for it - and no point of doing whatsoever - but that devil inside you just have to do - SOMETHING).
I've learned my lesson...and even allowed FLEX to make myself an embarrassing example to SAVE others.

I would ALWAYS admit making that mistake (I did it and can't take it back) but AS YOU KNOW IT - I didn't repeat it (like I didn't do ANY of the things you told the DEA...or what you were telling /and still saying/ about me to numerous people around you.)

As you already know - I gave you long ago a green light to tell "the rest"...
Let it flow like a "Gin and the Juice" (nice life you're having...so much for protein shakes and "Viotech" ::))

I really don't know (or understand) where did you come up with: "You wanna bring your girl into this?"
But considering your track record - NOTHING can surprise me anymore...
All I can say - GO AHEAD...MAKE MY DAY ;)!

Didn't you already suggest how I would "lose big" if you only decide to say what you know?
Anything and everything Shawn - go right ahead...I have no problem with it.
If you didn't notice so far you've been wrong just - EVERY SINGLE time...Why?
Because you can only assume some things and you certainly don't know ANYTHING about me.

Continue presenting yourself as you are - it is priceless...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 24, 2006, 12:08:14 AM »
Milos, I gain more and more respect for you every day.  In a sport where everyone is shady and blames anyone but themselves, you seem to own up to everything you've done wrong in the past. 

In the end, one of you is still working hard and creating a larger business for your name every day. The other one is running a struggling show using his name, belittling those with less than him, and showing off his belongings on message boards.  In the end, history and your peers will choose the bigger man, and you've got my vote, Milos.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2006, 12:08:22 AM »
Milos help me out on my opinion here.  Shawn Ray comes across as condescending, arrogant, a liar and someone who will say what he wants to tip things in his favor.  I could be way wrong, but nothing points to him being a decent human being.  He pumps himself up and belittles others.  This is the vibe I get.  am I wrong?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #272 on: July 24, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »
Not once but TWICE!

I knew that had to be Shawns office, cause those guys don't read books.

The Beef

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2006, 12:30:39 AM »
Milos help me out on my opinion here.  Shawn Ray comes across as condescending, arrogant, a liar and someone who will say what he wants to tip things in his favor.  I could be way wrong, but nothing points to him being a decent human being.  He pumps himself up and belittles others.  This is the vibe I get.  am I wrong?

Can we get a cigar for the winner.  A tiger can't change his stripes guys.  He has had the reputation for many years being a liar, con artist and bullshit king.  Everything he says he says to make him look good .  ONLY the people who have never met him or done business with him praise him.  And the few who do praise him have not done business with him enough or they live to close for him to screw.  Milos has been nothing but up front and cander about his past, as where our fellow Getbig Jester justs sidesteps everything and makes jokes.  It's good to see that allot of people on here see through the bullshit.  Like I have said before he was a great bodybuilder but is the worst person.  His whole life it has been ONLY for him.  Now he thinks doing a golf tournament and raising a little money will change his karma.  Doubt it.  And the born again christian is just another line.

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2006, 12:43:58 AM »
i just read this whole thread and even listened to radio show with Milos.

First things first, I have gained a lot of respect for Milos.

Milos, you sound very intelligent in your posts and you express yourself in a professional manner.
you also seem very knowledgeable about bodybuilding.  

People come to this site because they have an interest in bodybuilding
I think its great that people on this site gets to interact with pros.
Pros are the people that a lot of us look up to.
If not for them, we wouldnt even know that having a muscular aesthetic physique looks good.
There are not many other "Sports" where fans get to communicate with pros.
When was the last time anyone spoke to Alex Rodriguez or Jim Thome on a forum.

As far as Shawn Ray is concerned, there is no doubt that he was one hell of a competitor back in the day, but he comes off as such an idiot and a child.  At least Milos' posts have substance.

If Milos is accurate about Shawn Ray talking to DEA about false info, then SR is in fact the lowest form of life there is.  Shawn, you try to sound all gangsta in your posts.  Next time you gonna keep it real, just think what people IN DA HOOD think of RATS.  A real man doesnt rat out another man.  Especially if they are giving out false info that ends up costing others thousands.

Shawn, you were always a giant on stage.
you should have let you physique speak for itself
Its when you open your mouth that you show what a midget you are