Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94761 times)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #275 on: July 24, 2006, 01:28:31 AM »
I thought Shawn has a kid? What the hell are you doing on the net 23 hours a day? WTF? Help your wife out once in a while.

for a 40 year old father, your immature rants are pathetic.

Milos, just beat this mutthafukkaz ass already!

FilipH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: July 24, 2006, 01:58:52 AM »

1. Who cares if Milos was guilty on "conspiracy for personal use".  For pete's sake, he's a professional bodybuilder!!  This would be like blaming a F1 driver when he has a speeding ticket.  Of course it's wrong but let's see it in perspective please.  Seriously, what pro BB wouldn't be eligible for the courts? 

After such a long investigation this outcome shows that the feds did not have a solid case.  It's like you are investigated for taxes, you gotta give them something or they won't go away.

2. Even if Milos would deal Steriods, it's still pretty weak for another bodybuilder to rat him out.  I'd expect that from someone who's not professionally competing, but from a fellow BB?   Damn, that's pretty sad. 

3. After reading Shawn's reply's it shows he's a shit.   Is he supposed to be born again Christian? Is this serious?   Cos I couldn't see it in his replies.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #277 on: July 24, 2006, 03:41:21 AM »
The continuation of this thread iterates that Milos, while being a bit long-winded, seems to be forthright. Shawn, on the other hand, tries to be 'hip' and his flippancy only serve make him look like a responsibility-dodging jackass.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #278 on: July 24, 2006, 04:06:23 AM »
Shawn..Since I started BBing 1988,you have been my hero.....
And you were the person who live above the clouds for me(What I want to say is that you were my bbing god..).
But,why why why why why you look just normal person lately.
Not just bible,but learn another philosophy too. And you will understand(better saying "Notice") the real meaning of bible at last. I just feel your soul unstable.
If you need some help,answer me.

Kyomu(Absolutuly nothing,vacant and beyond existance and non-existance)

P.S. Please dont take me wrong.I am not saying that you are wrong about Milos.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #279 on: July 24, 2006, 04:07:37 AM »
Milos,

Nobody sides with Shawn here so no real need to continue this.  To do so is unnecessary and brings you down to a level that you've done well to avoid here so far.

Keep the class angle, lets not go down the road of message board threats, it diminishes anybody's stock.  :-\

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #280 on: July 24, 2006, 04:19:21 AM »
Shawn I give you a word.

"There is no fish who search for the water".

God is everywhere(Not IN everywhere).
You dont need to be "good son" for the god. Whatever you do(Good or bad),god make you do.So relax and stay cool. ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #281 on: July 24, 2006, 04:30:25 AM »
Milos,

Nobody sides with Shawn here so no real need to continue this.  To do so is unnecessary and brings you down to a level that you've done well to avoid here so far.

Keep the class angle, lets not go down the road of message board threats, it diminishes anybody's stock.  :-\
Well said and well written.

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: July 24, 2006, 05:00:48 AM »
I agree with 240 and everyone else speaking on behalf of Milos.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #283 on: July 24, 2006, 05:30:43 AM »

Contrary to you - I am not the type who is envious of others and one who hates seeing other people succeed.
Quite contrary - I am happy and inspired to see other people succeed and achieve something in their lives...You on another hand would celebrate any missfortune or tragedy of even someone very close to you...and that is SAD.

I have never talked about materialistic things and comparing who has what (especially what I have)...
You on another hand always have to flash everything for everyone to see - how successful and rich Mr. Ray truly is...

good point

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: July 24, 2006, 06:52:40 AM »
Shawn..Since I started BBing 1988,you have been my hero.....
And you were the person who live above the clouds for me(What I want to say is that you were my bbing god..).
But,why why why why why you look just normal person lately.
Not just bible,but learn another philosophy too. And you will understand(better saying "Notice") the real meaning of bible at last. I just feel your soul unstable.
If you need some help,answer me.

Kyomu(Absolutuly nothing,vacant and beyond existance and non-existance)

P.S. Please dont take me wrong.I am not saying that you are wrong about Milos.

Oh dear ::)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #285 on: July 24, 2006, 07:58:12 AM »
1. Who cares if Milos was guilty on "conspiracy for personal use".  For pete's sake, he's a professional bodybuilder!!  This would be like blaming a F1 driver when he has a speeding ticket.  Of course it's wrong but let's see it in perspective please.  Seriously, what pro BB wouldn't be eligible for the courts? 

After such a long investigation this outcome shows that the feds did not have a solid case.  It's like you are investigated for taxes, you gotta give them something or they won't go away.

2. Even if Milos would deal Steriods, it's still pretty weak for another bodybuilder to rat him out.  I'd expect that from someone who's not professionally competing, but from a fellow BB?   Damn, that's pretty sad. 

3. After reading Shawn's reply's it shows he's a shit.   Is he supposed to be born again Christian? Is this serious?   Cos I couldn't see it in his replies.

F1 racers drive fast only on track.  &who said Shawn tipped the feds about Milos?? Milos himself; and if Shawn did then Milos shouldn’t get upset cause he knew this was coming once he started dealing.

Mlos said he wanted to get the Money to Dennis in Thailand. Anyone heard of “Western Union”

You wanna make some extra bucks via drugs; power to you; but don’t blame others when you get caught.  Cause crime dose not pay

And I don’t buy it that Milos didn’t do anything “no fire without smoke”

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #286 on: July 24, 2006, 08:21:22 AM »
I think that the fact that Shawn is soo blatant with the accusations and exhibinting such recklessness in his post, that there actually may be truth. And Milos, how come you had to fly the money out to Dennis>? cant you wire it to him ?
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #287 on: July 24, 2006, 08:36:43 AM »
F1 racers drive fast only on track.  &who said Shawn tipped the feds about Milos?? Milos himself; and if Shawn did then Milos shouldn’t get upset cause he knew this was coming once he started dealing.

Mlos said he wanted to get the Money to Dennis in Thailand. Anyone heard of “Western Union”

You wanna make some extra bucks via drugs; power to you; but don’t blame others when you get caught.  Cause crime dose not pay

And I don’t buy it that Milos didn’t do anything “no fire without smoke”

LOL @ shawn's troll account!! 

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: July 24, 2006, 09:07:01 AM »
Western Union has crazy fees and and you really think for a house someone would wire that much money. Wouldn't it be cheaper to fly down with the money and just have to pay for the ticket to get there than have to pay all those fees?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #289 on: July 24, 2006, 09:12:21 AM »
What about online banking ?
L

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: July 24, 2006, 09:24:26 AM »
Western Union has crazy fees and and you really think for a house someone would wire that much money. Wouldn't it be cheaper to fly down with the money and just have to pay for the ticket to get there than have to pay all those fees?

No flying will never be cheaper than TT or Western union

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #291 on: July 24, 2006, 09:29:51 AM »
A lot of people think the guys who post here are knuckleheads. Well, they clearly see what is going on and that is enlightening. The one thing that is irrefutable is that Shawn has not denied he ratted on Milos and Dennis to the DEA. End of story. Naturally, Milos is pissed off and had his reputation and bank balance damaged big time. Heck, let him clear his name and do it as long as he needs to. If you notice, Shawn is perpetuating the saga by his more or less stating he, Shawn, is innocent of all wrong doing and implying that Milos is guilty of something. This drama has now become the theatre of the absurd. Shawn is playing his part as a clown but is fooling no one. Not even his fans can stand the stench this bizarre trespass has generated for him. Milos seems to be begging Shawn to hit him with his best shot. We have seen nothing yet. I will make another batch of popcorn while Shawn looks into his book of dirty tricks and gives us another gem.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #292 on: July 24, 2006, 09:33:12 AM »
I have finished too much popcorn from this saga!!! They should make a movie!!
L

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: July 24, 2006, 09:37:46 AM »
This is the thread where Shawn might lose all and any credibility he once might have had as a pro.

Sad way to go,

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #294 on: July 24, 2006, 11:49:15 AM »
Shawn I give you a word.

"There is no fish who search for the water".

God is everywhere(Not IN everywhere).
You dont need to be "good son" for the god. Whatever you do(Good or bad),god make you do.So relax and stay cool. ;)

Oh yes there is.  Have you ever seen a fish out of water or when you break their fish tank.  Sean is out of water since he retired.  His tank has broke, that is why he does what he does now  He is trying to get back into the water.  But alas, he will just drown.  Poor boy.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: July 24, 2006, 11:53:26 AM »
Milos your solution is simple.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #296 on: July 24, 2006, 07:00:01 PM »
ANYONE who rats another man out on ANYTHING is the scum of the earth. I have never seen a "born again christian" act like this.

Shawn, don't think your success in BBing has made you GOD and better than everyone else. So what....you beat Milos on stage! Now, why don't you compare characters? You seem like you thrive on someone else's troubles by publicly bringing it out it the open and rehashing it over and over again.

I aint taking sides here, but I call an ass an ass when I see it. And you a ASS!

Bump for Milos.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: July 24, 2006, 07:24:25 PM »
Shawn il rember you for being a rat a lot longer than a bodybuilder and so will others, and like all rats youl get yours in the end.

Stavios

« Reply #298 on: July 24, 2006, 07:27:48 PM »
Shawn il rember you for being a rat a lot longer than a bodybuilder and so will others, and like all rats youl get yours in the end.

Great post

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #299 on: July 24, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »
All rats belong in the gutter. As far as I'm concerned, that's what i think about him.