Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94708 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #300 on: July 24, 2006, 07:35:17 PM »

Shawn Ray, now retired from bodybuilding has let himself go a bit.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2006, 02:22:16 AM »

Shawn Ray, now retired from bodybuilding has let himself go a bit.

I met Ed Roth a week before he died.  He was in Vegas at a car show.  Many his shit was awesome.  Rat Fink was great.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #302 on: July 26, 2006, 12:46:07 PM »
Milos,

Nobody sides with Shawn here so no real need to continue this.  To do so is unnecessary and brings you down to a level that you've done well to avoid here so far.

Keep the class angle, lets not go down the road of message board threats, it diminishes anybody's stock.  :-\

Rocket...as much as I appreciate your advice and concern - I don't think that simply communicating here (the way I do) I am lowering myself to "certain level of the lower class"...
As I said before - I love boards (this board in particular...as MOST OF YOU DO TOO - otherwise nobody would be here ;)).
Boards are becoming STRONG media where thousands of people around the world can get their information, entertainment and freshest news about our loved occupation (sport)...and many other things...

My investigation started MORE THAN 3 YEARS AGO...I think I waited enough time.

First and foremost (as much as SOME of you DO NOT WANT to believe) I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with steroid dealings!
Never, not a single time, single tablet, single ampule (or single "UNIT" as I've learned the term that DEA is using to determine quantity of AS).

That is the statement that I stand 100 % behind it - but I am aware that I would be "crucified" by so many people - simply because they would want to assume that me being a pro bodybuilder, trainer and the contest preparation "guru", one of the 5 guys in BALCO's "Project World Record", close friend of Victor Conte with whom I communicated frequently since 1995, owner of the gym where most of the competitive bodybuilders train...and to top it off someone who was accused by someone else ( ::)) FOR MANY YEARS to be also a "dealer" of the things much "greater" than AS with story circulating around the Orange County area...(story and the information that got serious attention of the DEA agents involved in my case).

Just like the example of me taking the money to Dennis (which I did for EXACT reasons I've mentioned) - people that want to see foul play in everything that I do - would question WHY would I bring him the money instead of using wire transfer, Western Union, direct deposit to the bank...etc, etc...

IF anything like that was possible - don't you think that Weider organisation would FIND THE WAY to send Dennis his paycheck to Thailand?
As IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE - for FOUR YEARS (we are talking - full four years - and that can be very easily confirmed by Weider organisation) Dennis's Weider Endorsement Monthly Paycheck was sent to me (my home address) and I would deposit it into his personal account - here in the USA.

Even something as harmless as that would raise the eyebrows of people that just want to be sceptics...

On comment that FORMULA 1 driver is expected to have numerous speeding tickets - I would certainly believe that there are many of them that NEVER got the ticket and contrary to what is expected from them (reckless driving) they indeed might be very carefull drivers...

I know several mixed martial artists and professional fighters that NEVER (not once) got engaged in the fight - outside of the ring...

And I am 100% certain that besides myself - there are NUMEROUS competitive bodybuilders who have NEVER and I repeat: NEVER (which means: NOT ONCE ;)) sold steroids to anyone...

I understand that many of you would suspect that "where is the smoke - there is the fire..." and when I was investigated - few would assume that I must be guilty...
But after I was found innocent of any dealing/distribution...etc - few of you still want to ASSUME that I must be guilty if nothing else: "guilty by association" (being the IFBB professional competitive bodybuilder...)

To those people I have nothing more to say - I think I said enough...

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: July 26, 2006, 12:48:47 PM »
Milos,

Any chance of us seeing you or any of your team at the NOC?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: July 26, 2006, 03:52:18 PM »
Fantastic to see a Pro that has nothing to do with steroids or Gh or any drug deals,so I guess all the steroids,Gh,synthol and many other products came from your doctor.Other wise you were involved with dealing as the buyer not the seller.But if with your medical staff very legal.You often say that you love all people and love to give so much to the sport,Then why charge so much to train the ones you love and you could sell your dvds much cheaper esp to the ones you love.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: July 26, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
Fantastic to see a Pro that has nothing to do with steroids or Gh or any drug deals,so I guess all the steroids,Gh,synthol and many other products came from your doctor.Other wise you were involved with dealing as the buyer not the seller.But if with your medical staff very legal.You often say that you love all people and love to give so much to the sport,Then why charge so much to train the ones you love and you could sell your dvds much cheaper esp to the ones you love.

If the market is there, you should charge what people are willing to pay.  If no one paid the fees, he would be out of business.  I think his
DVD was worth the purchase price.

If I was one of the little boys he challenged to come to his gym, work out with him, his wife, free pass to the gym, plus $1000. I would have taken it.
Some people find to be able to work with a legend is well worth it.
Sandra

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #306 on: July 26, 2006, 10:20:41 PM »

FYI - Most of the material contained in his dvds is avaliable for free at bodybuilding.com. And who are you to decide the right price for his professional consulence and advice? If there are people willing to pay it means that for them the information he can provide is that valuable.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2006, 02:14:03 AM »
Good for Milos that he has never sold steroids. Gym owners are asked about steroids all the time. I have never sold steroids, either. For over 20 years I refused to sell vitamins and supplements but my partner, Roz, said the guys were buying elsewhere so why not provide them at a discount to them. I think many make assumptions about gym owners and professionals. I suppose there are some who might obtain things for close mates but anyone nowadays who fools around with these illegal substances is asking for trouble. It is refreshing to hear a champion who is a gym owner tell it like it is and set a good standard for others to follow. We all know that bodybuilders and the public believe all manner of things about the sport and that makes it difficult for those who don't subscribe to the stereotypes for bodybuilders or gym owners. Most guys believe you need drugs to win a big contest. I doubt anyone can change their minds. Therefore these guys find a way to get whatever they need to help them succeed.

About gyms being empty some of the time. Yep, that happens during quiet times during the day when most are at school or work. When it is all said and done gyms are not that profitable and no one needs anyone spreading bad stories about a gym or the owner.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2006, 03:42:58 AM »
And I am 100% certain that besides myself - there are NUMEROUS competitive bodybuilders who have NEVER and I repeat: NEVER (which means: NOT ONCE Wink) sold steroids to anyone...

I was always told it was John Brown ( Professional Bodybuilder ) who hooked Shawn ray up with his gear. I don't know if this was fact or gossip.

The Beef

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2006, 06:55:18 AM »
If Milos keeps on replying these insane comments I am sure he & his friend have a good chance of going back to Uncle Sam’s 4X6 and bucket to shit in.

The only way of money transfer was to take a 20hour flight to hand Dennis the Money.  That’s really original.  We are talking about 4 year ago not 4 decades.

Another option would have been money order (Draft) via registered air mail or courier.  Maybe that wasn’t an option 4 decades years ago either

Team Shawn Ray

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #310 on: July 27, 2006, 07:35:09 AM »
If Milos keeps on replying these insane comments I am sure he & his friend have a good chance of going back to Uncle Sam’s 4X6 and bucket to shit in.

The only way of money transfer was to take a 20hour flight to hand Dennis the Money.  That’s really original.  We are talking about 4 year ago not 4 decades.

Another option would have been money order (Draft) via registered air mail or courier.  Maybe that wasn’t an option 4 decades years ago either

Team Shawn Ray
Are you the player to named later?  ::)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #311 on: July 27, 2006, 12:43:09 PM »

Team Shawn Ray

Regardless of how, why, or for what reasons the money was transferred, why tell the DEA anything (whether true or not) to begin with? Was it to save your own ass, or were there other ulterior motives? Did the feds threaten to charge you as part of that if you didn't sing? Or did they have some other dirt to use against you?
Greed is good!

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #312 on: July 27, 2006, 12:45:24 PM »
No one still knows if Shawn said anything or not. As they didn’t get any evidence over Milos’ Drug dealing; no one has evidence of Shawn saying anything

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #313 on: July 27, 2006, 12:47:18 PM »
No one still knows if Shawn said anything or not. As they didn’t get any evidence over Milos’ Drug dealing; no one has evidence of Shawn saying anything

Yeah, feds like to plot people against each other even if nothing is there. They think that someone will meltdown and bring light to the case. Hahahah
L

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #314 on: July 27, 2006, 03:04:52 PM »

Then why hasn't Shawn denied saying anything to the DEA? If I was being wrongly accused of being a rat, I would clearly and adamantly deny the accusation, rather than continue to imply that the person I was accused of ratting on was guilty of what they were suspected of doing. Milos has repeatedly denied being guilty of distributing steroids. Shawn has not denied ratting him out. Why not?
Greed is good!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #315 on: July 27, 2006, 03:18:26 PM »
Milos has repeatedly denied being guilty of distributing steroids. Shawn has not denied ratting him out. Why not?

I'm coming in late to this movie. So excuse what might be a stupid question...

What is Shawn's alleged motivation for this ratting? Personal dislike of Milos? Sidelining the competion?

Or is he just, you know, pure evil ?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: July 27, 2006, 03:27:42 PM »
Ask milos he has plenty of friends just ask him.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #317 on: July 27, 2006, 04:16:38 PM »
I'm coming in late to this movie. So excuse what might be a stupid question...

What is Shawn's alleged motivation for this ratting? Personal dislike of Milos? Sidelining the competion?

Or is he just, you know, pure evil ?

That's "The $64,000 question"... it's "what Enquiring minds would like to know", etc. I guess we'll never know. Usually saving one's own ass is the most obvious reason for turning rat. But there may be a different, less obvious motive. And the two people who would be most likely to know for sure won't answer the question.
Greed is good!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: July 31, 2006, 11:28:38 AM »

Interesting statement Miss Karen.

Can I ask you what loving people has to to with charging them for your services?
My clients love what I do for them and have no problem paying for it...

Years ago when I didn't charge anyone for my services few people insisted to pay me.
At the time I told them - "I can't charge a friend..." and their response was -" friend would know how to respect friends business and we are happy to pay you. After all if we don't pay you we would have to hire someone else....Besides - how do you plan to feed the family if you help everyone for free?"

But, as you have already mentioned - are you saying that Shawn is better man than me - as he does not charge for his services  ;D ;D ;D ;D or his DVD's??? 

If you didn't notice - I am responding to all of your questions even though it is more than obvious that you are not wishing me anything good...
Your remarks are out of place and hurtfull - but I am respectfully taking it...
I can't make you (or anyone else) like me...but I would sure hope that AT LEAST some of you would REALLY think about what happened in my case.

Federal Government has over 95% conviction rate (or 99.5%?) on all of their cases...NOTHING can pass by them - so if there was anything, even a smallest little thing - everyone would know that by now...

While Jim Manion (IFBB and NPC president) , Weider office (my sponsor) and other important people involved in the sport DO NOT UNDERSTAND Shawn's continuous attacks and they are absolutely convinced that indeed I am innocent (and certainly Dennis along with me)...as THEY KNOW HOW GOVERNEMENT WORKS - I still keep hearing many people's assumptions (smoke/fire and bodybuilder/steroids connection as a REASONS that some of you still believe what you want to believe) of my "guilt"...

Shawn also proudly mentions the names of ALL the bodybuilders subpoenaed to testify against me as "something" that supposedly proves my guilt ::)
Not a single ONE had anything to say that would remotely be damaging to me.
NOT A SINGLE ONE...

Melvin's testimony was THE BEST - as agents got really interested in one of his Emails when he confirmed to Dennis that he delivered all the GLUCOLIN to me...
They were going to make a strong point asking if he indeed brought me something from Thailand (from Dennis) - as they had a copy of his Email.
After he admitted that indeed he brought me 8 containers - agents were delighted to get FIRST PIECE OF THE EVIDENCE...
They asked Melvin if he uses that GLUCOLIN and other bodybuilders as well...and he told them - Milos told us how to use it and we are all doing it

Discussion was going on for a while until finally Melvin had to tell them - GLUCOLIN is NOT A STEROID...It is a SUGAR.
"Glucolin" (brand name of the product from Thailand) is nothing else than D-Glucose!

Grand Jury had a good laugh and agents just got more upset...

Well, that is extend of the testimony of numerous IFBB PROS subpoenaed to appear in Iowa...
Ronnie and few others could only say - NO and NEVER....but Shawn would like to present it differently.

Now, as he ALSO so proudly announces that he WAS NOT CALLED TO TESTIFY...can anyone (SHAWN?) explain how can he still continue claiming that I am guilty of something IF HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY TO THE AGENTS in their numerous meetings in his house?
After all IF HE HAD a knowledge of something (ANYTHING) - wouldn't he be THE FIRST ONE ON THE STAND?

Well?

Nothing to say to the agents...but warning me here NOT TO PUSH MY LUCK as he just might open his mouth (mouth that was not closed for 40 years - anyway...) and say something that I would regret it ::) ::) ::)
Influenced with Shawn's comments some of you also like to jump in with the piece of advice that I better shut up or Uncle Sam would come after me...
As all of you can see - I have no problem "pushing my luck"...and there must be a reason for that - don't you think?

I didn't speak at the time of investigation as I thought it would be inappropriate.
I didn't discuss it even after the case was over...but as Shawn keeps saying things (to this day) - I decided to reveal everything.

Few bodybuilders approached me in Vegas last weekend telling me WHAT THEY THINK about this whole thing...and that was exactly a reason why I even got involved in this discussion in the first place.
Seeing Shawn "in his element" is priceless...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: July 31, 2006, 11:46:18 AM »

Team Shawn Ray

Going back to the place I've never been in?
Let me worry about Uncle Sam...Uncle is not too loving but he is getting better every day...

As money transfer is still your "obsession" and sign of my "suspicious dealings" - AGAIN - I am saying that WEIDER COMPANY....multimillion dollar company established decades ago and having numerous endorsing athletes around the world DID NOT FIND A SINGLE WAY of transferring money to Dennis and INSTEAD they were mailing his check FOR 4 YEARS to my home address.

Are you suggesting that I should have found the way (money transfer, wire, money order, draft, direct deposit...or who knows what else?) IF somebody MUCH. MUCH BIGGER than me (Weider Organisation) could NOT find it?

But, AS USUAL - people that want to see foul play in anything would see something suspicious here as well...

Money was Dennis's and he asked me to do him a favor and bring it to him - as he was in process of building his house!
He talked to banks manager and told him to release certain amount of money to me...
Shawn overheard that "certain amount" (we were having lunch when Dennis called me) and he knew EXACT reason what this money was for (Dennis's house) - but Shawn wouldn't be Shawn if he wouldn't manipulate few things around - making SOMETHING out of NOTHING....(and obviously YOU belonging to his TEAM must be the same...)

Stavios

« Reply #320 on: July 31, 2006, 03:08:48 PM »
Hey Milos stop losing your time in this thread and bring your wife to the restaurant for your anniversary  ;)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: July 31, 2006, 05:02:38 PM »
I am not in Shawn Ray camp never was but you still did not say how you got all those BB drugs,a good doctor no doubt.That's all I said was about your claim to never dealing so I take that to mean buying as well???.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #322 on: July 31, 2006, 06:12:08 PM »
I am not in Shawn Ray camp never was but you still did not say how you got all those BB drugs,a good doctor no doubt.That's all I said was about your claim to never dealing so I take that to mean buying as well???.
Do you really expect an answer?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: July 31, 2006, 08:59:03 PM »
NO as I am sure he and all his athletes are clean of banned Drugs.He made the claim not me.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #324 on: July 31, 2006, 09:12:06 PM »
From where I am it seems to me only an innocent person would carry on like Milos is doing. Can anyone imagine Shawn remaining silent while Milos is telling his side of it? I can't. If nothing else Milos has established excellent integrity here while Shawn has become a rather nasty human being. End of story as far as I can see. A pity those two were former mates. Sometimes that happens. Just when we think the thread is slipping into obscurity and both parties will be relieved up it pops again and each time Milos says similar things and each time that reinforces the veracity of what he is saying. Who out there in bodybuilding would like to have the DEA investigate him? Why didn't Shawn testify at the trial against Milos if he had evidence? Something stinks here and it isn't Milos.