Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94779 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2006, 09:33:01 PM »
If I had anything to say about milos, trust me I would have Testified!
Because I didn't doesn't mean he is and was not a Dealer.
Either way, you really think I care what this guy does to pay his bills?
Please.......... ::)
OJ continues to state his innocence as well, and ? :-*

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #326 on: August 01, 2006, 12:37:56 AM »

You didn't have to testify. I'm sure you said it all at your kitchen table. We all know you "bought and sold" in your time. So why are you on here calling Milos out?

You're a DISGRACE!

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #327 on: August 01, 2006, 06:44:04 AM »
I think shawn has what we call here, SHORT, FAT, LITTLE UGLY MAN SYNDROME!!! ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #328 on: August 01, 2006, 09:38:17 AM »
interesting thread
choice is an illusion

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #329 on: August 01, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »
Really ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #330 on: August 01, 2006, 10:20:28 AM »
There he goes again, Mr.Shawn

Somebody help me here  ::)
#

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #331 on: August 01, 2006, 10:50:19 AM »

IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO SAY YOU WOULD HAVE TESTIFIED... ???

With that statement it is safe to assume - YOU HAD NOTHING TO SAY! ;)...so WHY did you and WHY are you continuing to insinuate something?

HOW and WHY are you continuing to make the claims that I AM GUILTY of something IF you have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of any wrong doing from my side? Lying to FEDS would put you to jail...but posting here on the board is - harmless (to you)...
This is NOT the first time you've compared me with the OJ...and you do it AS ALWAYS - with a reason...being calculative as..ole that you are.

***[While I could never point finger at OJ and say with certainty that he killed anyone - let alone his wife - I am aware that majority of people would WANT to believe that he did - and you are playing with THE SAME general opinion of population about my case...People would WANT to believe that IFBB pro bodybuilder, trainer of other competitors and someone who was involved with BALCO labs - MUST BE guilty if steroids are concerened...
People wouldn't even want to give an honest try to actually THINK ABOUT IT - as it is hell of a much easier to simply assume - "well, we all know that steroids are in professional bodybuilding so IF IFBB pro is accused of something in connection with steroids let's assume he is guilty..."
Difference is - while I have NEVER denied that I have used steroids I will ALWAYS deny even a single case of steroid distribution/delaing...something that you are trying for so long to tell anyone who wants to listen!
Another important observation is: son of convicted fellon (drug dealer cut in act and serving the time) who reportedly inherted a fortune from his parent that is now serving the time...is pointing the finger on someone (ME) who's entire family (me included) have NO CRIMINAL record and were considered examplory citisens due to our actions and way of living...
JUST BECAUSE someone (YOU - through Steve Seeley) pointed finger at me...and under the circumstances THERE WERE MANY THINGS that feds could consider suspicious - my investigation started...
But, AS INTELIGENT PEOPLE KNOW - when Federal Government LET SOMEONE GO with the slap on the wrist - that someone SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BE investigated...
It is like charging someone with illegal distribution of ALCOHOL and finding in one Email that person was considering tasting the beer...hence - charge of conspiracy to poses alcohol for personal tasting...]

If you didn't notice by now: your irresponsible way of living (opening your mouth and telling the stories which YOU HAVE imagined in your head - LIKE ONE YOU'VE TOLD to Steve Seeley that I am going to Thailand with EXACT amount of Dennis's money [his Weider Endorsement money /which he have earned through sweat and blood/...he asked me to bring him to have enough to pay for the construction of his house]...to PURCHASE and IMPORT steroids!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ) - coast me and Dennis a lot of money, troubles, hardships...etc

Stories you were telling to numerous people in our industry and people in Orange County - that I am keeping the doors of my gym (in your description empty and unsuccessful gym - which is official gym for FLEX magazine photoshots for at least 5 years and possibly one of the most known gyms in the world) open by selling DRUGS (and not only steroids but other drugs as well...) - and that is exactly the reason FEDS got interested to investigate me - as they've thought they have something MUCH BIGGER!

ANY OTHER IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER investigated by the Federal government (YOU INCLUDED) would have THE SAME (IF NOT MUCH, MUCH....MUCH MORE) troubles as Dennis and I had...
Going through both of our houses and searching through everything and anything we own (including but not limited to: reading every Email we've ever received or have written) and finding NOTHING to charge us with even simple possesion (Miss Karen - pay attention for once!) or intention to distribute - should tell YOU how guilty WE were (are)...

Testimony of numerous athletes (you know them all - and you talked to them all....and you know damn well that NOBODY said ANYTHING damaging about either me or Dennis - AS THEY SIMPLY COULD NOT...unless they use YOUR kind of imagination and malicious planing to accomplish something you are known for - to put others in trouble as misfortune of others FUELS you /besides calculated interest you might have in doing so/)

As you said: "Either way, you really think I care what this guy does to pay his bills?
Please.......... ::)".... it is sad that YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU...

Your fellow competitor that have opened the doors of his house and his business to you (giving YOU and your family and even some friends - everything for free)...Someone who forgave you your unthinkable actions from the past (rumors you were spreading) and welcomed you back to the gym...and someone who YOU ABSOLUTELY AND CERTAINLY MUST KNOW IS NOT A DEALER and who is suffering due to WHAT YOU HAVE SAID is telling you here to step up to the plate and either: tell the truth ...or continue with your plan and add few more of your assumptions about me and manipulate them enough that some people might actually believe that if they smell the smoke - it must be a fire...

It is YOU what they are smelling...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #332 on: August 01, 2006, 10:52:09 AM »

With that statement it is safe to assume - YOU HAD NOTHING TO SAY! ;)...so WHY did you and WHY are you continuing to insinuate something?

HOW and WHY are you continuing to make the claims that I AM GUILTY of something IF you have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of any wrong doing from my side? Lying to FEDS would put you to jail...but posting here on the board is - harmless (to you)...
This is NOT the first time you've compared me with the OJ...and you do it AS ALWAYS - with a reason...being calculative as..ole that you are.

***[While I could never point finger at OJ and say with certainty that he killed anyone - let alone his wife - I am aware that majority of people would WANT to believe that he did - and you are playing with THE SAME general opinion of population about my case...People would WANT to believe that IFBB pro bodybuilder, trainer of other competitors and someone who was involved with BALCO labs - MUST BE guilty if steroids are concerened...
People wouldn't even want to give an honest try to actually THINK ABOUT IT - as it is hell of a much easier to simply assume - "well, we all know that steroids are in professional bodybuilding so IF IFBB pro is accused of something in connection with steroids let's assume he is guilty..."
Difference is - while I have NEVER denied that I have used steroids I will ALWAYS deny even a single case of steroid distribution/delaing...something that you are trying for so long to tell anyone who wants to listen!
Another important observation is: son of convicted fellon (drug dealer cut in act and serving the time) who repotedly inherted a fortune from his parent that is now serving the time...is pointing the finger on someone (ME) who's entire family (me included) have NO CRIMINAL record and were considered examplory citisens due to our actions and way of living...
JUST BECAUSE someone (YOU - through Steve Seeley) pointed finger at me...and under the circumstances THERE WERE MANY THINGS that feds could consider suspicious - my investigation started...
But, AS INTELIGENT PEOPLE KNOW - when Federal Government LET SOMEONE GO with the slap on the wrist - that someone SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BE investigated...
It is like charging someone with illegal distribution of ALCOHOL and finding in one Email that person was considering tasting the beer...hence - charge of conspiracy to poses alcohol for personal tasting...]

If you didn't notice by now: your irresponsible way of living (opening your mouth and telling the stories which YOU HAVE imagined in your head - LIKE ONE YOU'VE TOLD to Steve Seeley that I am going to Thailand with EXACT amount of Dennis's money [his Weider Endorsement money /which he have earned through sweat and blood/...he asked me to bring him to have enough to pay for the construction of his house]...to PURCHASE and IMPORT steroids!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ) - coast me and Dennis a lot of money, troubles, hardships...etc

Stories you were telling to numerous people in our industry and people in Orange County - that I am keeping the doors of my gym (in your description empty and unsuccessful gym - which is official gym for FLEX magazine photoshots for at least 5 years and possibly one of the most known gyms in the world) open by selling DRUGS (and not only steroids but other drugs as well...) - and that is exactly the reason FEDS got interested to investigate me - as they've thought they have something MUCH BIGGER!

ANY OTHER IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER investigated by the Federal government (YOU INCLUDED) would have THE SAME (IF NOT MUCH, MUCH....MUCH MORE) troubles as Dennis and I had...
Going through both of our houses and searching through everything and anything we own (including but not limited to: reading every Email we've ever received or have written) and finding NOTHING to charge us with even simple possesion (Miss Karen - pay attention for once!) or intention to distribute - should tell YOU how guilty WE were (are)...

Testimony of numerous athletes (you know them all - and you talked to them all....and you know damn well that NOBODY said ANYTHING damaging about either me or Dennis - AS THEY SIMPLY COULD NOT...unless they use YOUR kind of imagination and malicious planing to accomplish something you are known for - to put others in trouble as misfortune of others FUELS you /besides calculated interest you might have in doing so/)

As you said: "Either way, you really think I care what this guy does to pay his bills?

Your fellow competitor that have opened the doors of his house and his business to you (giving YOU and your family and even some friends - everything for free)...Someone who forgave you your unthinkable actions from the past (rumors you were spreading) and welcomed you back to the gym...and someone who YOU ABSOLUTELY AND CERTAINLY MUST KNOW IS NOT A DEALER and who is suffering due to WHAT YOU HAVE SAID is telling you here to step up to the plate and either: tell the truth ...or continue with your plan and add few more of your assumptions about me and manipulate them enough that some people might actually believe that if they smell the smoke - it must be a fire...

Milos 1 question bro, you just wrote all that?  :o
#

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #333 on: August 01, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »
Milos 1 question bro, you just wrote all that?  :o

Yes bro - I just wrote all that.
Should I go with Shawn's way of writing?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm?
Shawn's in da house...peace out....please ::)....etc...

I've learned long ago that MAKING A POINT makes conversation much more interesting...and telling the truth is the ONLY WAY to communicate...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #334 on: August 01, 2006, 11:13:51 AM »
Yes bro - I just wrote all that.
Should I go with Shawn's way of writing?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm?
Shawn's in da house...peace out....please ::)....etc...

I've learned long ago that MAKING A POINT makes conversation much more interesting...and telling the truth is the ONLY WAY to communicate...

lol @ Shawn's in da house...peace out....please ::)

i hear ya, no problem here. I was just curious  ;)
#

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: August 01, 2006, 12:52:35 PM »
Did you guys notice how shawn had to throw in "i have a car that goes 200 miles an hour" in the probodybuildingweekly interview with Lee?

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2006, 03:34:36 PM »
I cannot see any parallels between Milos and OJ.

Murder and steroid possession / distribution are in no way comparable. Anyone who cannot see this is an imbecile.

There was no evidence of Milos dealing steroids.

There was a mountain of DNA and other evidence implicating Simpson. Simpson was a celebrity with a lot of money. He hired a team of high priced, unethical shysters who squared off against an inept prosecution in front of a pool of infinitely moronic, starstruck, racially biased jurors.

Simpson was found liable in the civil trial. His acquittal in the criminal trial was an abomination. Anyone who cannot see this is an idiot. Hope this helps.
Greed is good!

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #337 on: August 01, 2006, 03:55:25 PM »

Another important observation is: son of convicted fellon (drug dealer cut in act and serving the time) who reportedly inherted a fortune from his parent that is now serving the time...is pointing the finger on someone (ME) who's entire family (me included) have NO CRIMINAL record and were considered examplory citisens due to our actions and way of living...

Fantastic post Milos!!!!!!  but enough of this BS!!! Someone has to put up or shut up! Shawn if you know where Milos's gym is, why not  just make a time where no one is around and just punch the Be-Jesus out of each other and the winner just shuts up (MILOS HANDS DOWN WILL WIN) or if not that workout to the death! the first one to pass out is the loser and than also the loser can never post on Get Big again!
Basically i have loss alot or respect now though for Shawn what he is saying!! Milos didn't get what you wanted him to get and now you have to keep coming back with BS remarks and BS gossip!
BS gossip like comparing Milos to OJ!
Shawn any fan base you did have is going out the window man! God knows you body cannot back you up now!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #338 on: August 01, 2006, 06:18:45 PM »
Milos Sarcev.................. ...

NO CONTEST!
Well, there you have it Milos, your Innocent..........I guess? ???

Next time, tell us how you really feel.
Oh, I just left my moms house in Walnut, is she supposed to be in Jail?
Heard Dorian just left your house, your wife didn't tell you? :o

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #339 on: August 01, 2006, 06:19:51 PM »
Milos Sarcev.................. ...

NO CONTEST!
Well, there you have it Milos, your Innocent..........I guess? ???
Milos is on the golf course looking for the "real dealers".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2006, 08:08:35 PM »
alright enough is enough!  Milos and Dennis have been throug enough as it is.  All I have to say is No matter what Shawn said and when the feds took it and ran with it.  I went to the Grand Jury and They had my e mails back to1998.  And in those e mails were stuff that I could not lie about, but they had nothing on Milos or Dennis.  The thing that they thought they had from One of my e mails that they asked about was about some glucose that I took from Thailand to Milos WOW!  They asked me What kind of steroid was it I told them SUGAR.  The Whole grand Jury fell oput laughing.  they asked if I thought Milos or Dennis were Dealers I said no.  They asked Did I think they were smugglers I said nope.  They asked me about some d bols that were sent to the gym that they were told was mine,  I laughed cause I was there when that happened so Milos, Shawn and Myself know what really happened so quit playing.  I think that no matter what nobody is perfect and every IFBB pro has used the sauce at some point or another.  That being said Milos has helped me with diets and supps as well as Shawn at some point in my career. Milos is an honest person that people have taken advantage of including his ex partner Mike, and I have witnessed alot living and training in Milos gym for 8 years.   Reading this thread is dis heartening but I tell you Shawn To Keep My Name Out of Your arguements Thank You.  We represent a Company and this kind of stuff don't look good. ;)

Marvelous Melvin

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2006, 08:09:30 PM »
alright enough is enough!  Milos and Dennis have been throug enough as it is.  All I have to say is No matter what Shawn said and when the feds took it and ran with it.  I went to the Grand Jury and They had my e mails back to1998.  And in those e mails were stuff that I could not lie about, but they had nothing on Milos or Dennis.  The thing that they thought they had from One of my e mails that they asked about was about some glucose that I took from Thailand to Milos WOW!  They asked me What kind of steroid was it I told them SUGAR.  The Whole grand Jury fell oput laughing.  they asked if I thought Milos or Dennis were Dealers I said no.  They asked Did I think they were smugglers I said nope.  They asked me about some d bols that were sent to the gym that they were told was mine,  I laughed cause I was there when that happened so Milos, Shawn and Myself know what really happened so quit playing.  I think that no matter what nobody is perfect and every IFBB pro has used the sauce at some point or another.  That being said Milos has helped me with diets and supps as well as Shawn at some point in my career. Milos is an honest person that people have taken advantage of including his ex partner Mike, and I have witnessed alot living and training in Milos gym for 8 years.   Reading this thread is dis heartening but I tell you Shawn To Keep My Name Out of Your arguements Thank You.  We represent a Company and this kind of stuff don't look good. ;)

Marvelous Melvin

What's good bro, i'm a fan of your posings.  ;) Who's your all time fav. poser from back in the days that influenced ya?
#

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2006, 08:13:35 PM »

Marvelous Melvin

You truly are marvelous!  :'( Now please go work on your calves.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2006, 08:14:49 PM »
Titus probably bought that placing with free tickets for all of the judges to one of his sex parties ;D

They already deleted that comment! ;D Melvin I didn't mean to make you cry you are one of my faves!
just push some weight!

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2006, 08:15:55 PM »
Whatever dude you werent there when titus and got in to it so shut it.  I am still living a happy life with my Family and it is a terrible thing that titus is going through so be cool.  My favorite is Vince and John Brown.

Marvelous

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2006, 08:17:08 PM »
Okay, now we have officailly heard ARGUMENTS for all sides from A-Z, SLANDER, NAME CALLING, etc, etc.

Now can we PLEASE end this pissing contest.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2006, 08:17:14 PM »

Marvelous Melvin

Very well said Melvin!!!

Stavios

« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2006, 08:18:13 PM »
Melvin teaching shawn what "class act" mean !

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2006, 08:18:30 PM »
alright enough is enough!  Reading this thread is dis heartening but I tell you Shawn To Keep My Name Out of Your arguements Thank You.  We represent a Company and this kind of stuff don't look good. ;)

Marvelous Melvin
Well said. This thread needs an injection of decorum and common sense.  Keep training M and keep that waistline.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2006, 08:18:56 PM »
Whatever dude you werent there when titus and got in to it so shut it.  I am still living a happy life with my Family and it is a terrible thing that titus is going through so be cool.  My favorite is Vince and John Brown.

Marvelous

You should raise your standarts. ;D I am happy for you as a fellow christian and brother in Iron.
just push some weight!