Author Topic: People who dont wipe equipment down...  (Read 5906 times)

• Getbig III
Re: People who dont wipe equipment down...
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 07:49:17 PM »
anyone know the one common location that we all come in contact with every week, that contains the most fecal matter, bacteria, bloodborne pathogens, dirt, scum, etc?

I'm gonna take two guesses.

Door handles/knobs.

Or  keyboard/mouse.
Ron Paul 2012

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2006, 12:41:56 AM »
Phones

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 12:50:49 AM »
i piss hands free at the urinal.
Wow, there actually is a benefit for you guys with tiny dicks...  The rest of us have to hold our hoses from spraying the place down ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 04:58:50 AM »
What is your opinion about them? If someone is super sweaty and leaves a gross mess, yeah they should wipe it down..but if you hardly sweat, then I guess it can slide..

Im guilty of it tonight...So I went back to the gym for cadio..did some abs...I was doing some roman chair situps, then went over to rope pull downs...i glanced back and noticed this girl wiping down the chair  :-\ OOPSY! I was going to go over and apologize, because I just forgot, but just blew it off..

Oh well..I did feel bad for a hot minute though.. ;D

Im a Slob..she probably thought "you slob" hahaha...

Thats just plain gross and unacceptable. I would approach the person and tell them to wipe it down. Don't forget that you are a paying member too. Respect goes both ways. he should definately be told to wipe his sweat off the bench.
PB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 06:13:43 AM »
Thats just plain gross and unacceptable. I would approach the person and tell them to wipe it down. Don't forget that you are a paying member too. Respect goes both ways. he should definately be told to wipe his sweat off the bench.
PB

confronting them over it is pointless.  A disrespectful/disapproving glare, possibly involving a 3rd party who witnessed the event, is probably the most socially acceptable way to end it.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 10:10:13 AM »
there are a lot of those nasty SOBs outthere
Get Big, or Die Trying

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 10:17:17 AM »
What about the people that don't  want to work up a sweat ::)

I carry my own towel to the gym to wipe down equipment, washed in warm water and bleach.

My face broke out once when I used a gym towel they dont sanitize them properly.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 10:25:54 AM »
anyone know the one common location that we all come in contact with every week, that contains the most fecal matter, bacteria, bloodborne pathogens, dirt, scum, etc?

Your keyboard.
just push some weight!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 10:27:10 AM »
confronting them over it is pointless.  A disrespectful/disapproving glare, possibly involving a 3rd party who witnessed the event, is probably the most socially acceptable way to end it.
The best way to get someone from management to mention it to them when it happens.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2006, 10:28:49 AM »
I never wipe any equipment but I sweat like crazy! You can see puddles beside me and all the benches are wet. Somebody doesn't like it, they can clean it themselves. I go to the gym to train!
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2006, 10:29:30 AM »
the answer is the grocery cart handle.  However, I do chaneg my keyboard out every few months, not because of gross materials, but because I get bored with it and they fall apart with all the drinks and food I have around.

BUCK 65

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2006, 10:32:37 AM »
hmmmm..wonder how many of these dirty piggies work in the restaurant industry...
take a dump, deadlift , make sandwiches.........yuck

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 10:34:47 AM »
I never wipe any equipment but I sweat like crazy! You can see puddles beside me and all the benches are wet. Somebody doesn't like it, they can clean it themselves. I go to the gym to train!
What's the name of your gym so that I can avoid it like the plague? I used to do same but after finishing all sets on a bench it only takes a few seconds to be civilized and take care of it.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2006, 10:37:43 AM »
What's the name of your gym so that I can avoid it like the plague? I used to do same but after finishing all sets on a bench it only takes a few seconds to be civilized and take care of it.

When I did volume my ass would be wet too so that anywhere I sat there would be a puddle forming. ;D

btw you can use the "quote" button on the top right of the post you want to quote, silly.
just push some weight!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2006, 11:07:42 AM »
I don't use equipment.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 11:09:04 AM »
It sure would make sense to me for guys to wash their hands BEFORE they pee, esp. at a place like the gym.

BTW ~ urine is sterile.

Actually, Your urine is sterile for you only.  It isn't sterile to other people.  Parasites, bacteria and all that which lives in your body.
Sandra

body88

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 11:12:13 AM »
PB

Haha ok tough guy ::) If you asked me to nicley wipe it down I would. Then I would appologize for my mistake. If you came at me demanding respect and acting like your post. I would smash you in the face...

HAHAHA monster stiches

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 11:12:16 AM »
I piss on my hands so they are clean for me, cause piss is sterile for you not anyone else.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 11:17:25 AM »
If you came at me demanding respect and acting like your post. I would smash you in the face...

HAHAHA monster stiches

Brutal Ity.

body88

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 11:18:54 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2006, 12:57:40 PM »
Actually, Your urine is sterile for you only.  It isn't sterile to other people.  Parasites, bacteria and all that which lives in your body.
Sandra
Almost there. Urine inside your body is sterile, but once outside your body it (yours or anyone's urine) is a good medium for all the nasties. So if you're one of those urine drinkers, the fresher the better.  ;)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2006, 03:38:48 PM »

haha...so wrong.. ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2006, 03:41:53 PM »
I hate that shit. Most of the people at my gym are scums. They are more worried about how their under armor clothing looks on them, then about washing their hands.

I see it all the time, take a piss, take a shit, don't wash hand. Nasty fuckers.

Another thing that really ticks me off, is that 90% of the cardio equipment is never cleaned by the person who just used it. They just walk away............lazy fucks!

HAHA, RON.....