Author Topic: Milos and Kevin's movie career...  (Read 2448 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Milos and Kevin's movie career...
« on: June 27, 2006, 05:52:53 AM »
What has happened to their acting???

Not many acting roles in the horizon??

I think Palumbo and Lee Priest are getting lot's of offers to play a blockbuster this fall

Chucky vs. Shrek

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos and Kevin's movie career...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 08:15:32 AM »
My movie career ended before it ever started with accident on the movie set...
Simply - I am lucky to be alive and also lucky that I am not completely disfigured (4th degree burns - face, arms, part of the back...)

I hope that Kevin will have much better luck...plus he is really born to act...or entertain others...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 08:22:42 AM »
damn what happend ?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 09:04:58 AM »
My movie career ended before it ever started with accident on the movie set...
Simply - I am lucky to be alive and also lucky that I am not completely disfigured (4th degree burns - face, arms, part of the back...)

I hope that Kevin will have much better luck...plus he is really born to act...or entertain others...

was that movie ever release, Milos?
Get Big, or Die Trying

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 09:12:34 AM »

was that movie ever release, Milos?
]

It must be this bad boy :D

It doesn't get much better than this folks, Steven Seagal in the leading role as ex CIA agent or better local operative (all round martial artist) Travis Hunter  ::) (ROLF @ the name ), Hunter discovers a web of corruption and violence that leads to an ambitious young yakuza boss attempting to move up through the ranks with the help of the Chinese triads. Hunter must use all of his contacts and abilities to defuse this potentially dangerous situation.
Who gives a shit

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 09:19:10 AM »
Levrone just finished his second movie called REDLINE. He's been going on calls for parts in bigger movies lately. Unfortunately, they dont make ACTION movies like COMMANDO, RED HEAT, PREDATOR, RAW DEAL, HARD TO KILL, OUT FOR JUSTICE, CYBORG, BLOODSPORT or anything else in the vein of DIE HARD anymore. It's all in my new book "Where did Van Damme and Seagal go?"

Special "Last Action Hero" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 09:26:43 AM »
Levrone just finished his second movie called REDLINE. He's been going on calls for parts in bigger movies lately. Unfortunately, they dont make ACTION movies like COMMANDO, RED HEAT, PREDATOR, RAW DEAL, HARD TO KILL, OUT FOR JUSTICE, CYBORG, BLOODSPORT or anything else in the vein of DIE HARD anymore. It's all in my new book "Where did Van Damme and Seagal go?"

Van Damme and Seagal are making movies but you don't know about them or hear about them, it's the same old story line.
Movies now really suck cartoons, dark comedies, stories with no plot that keep going....

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 09:29:29 AM »

u wrote a book?
Who gives a shit

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 10:56:13 AM »

yeah but i think they still do some of those kind of movies. Like "Doom" with The Rock. That would be a perfect kind of role for Kevin

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 10:57:54 AM »
looks like hes busy with Redline now

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1936361/

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 11:21:19 AM »
Sorry if this is old, but....
Steven Seagal Movie Generator: http://www.trhonline.com/seagal/
 ;D

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
What about Tom Platz's? He was convinced he would be the next Robert Redford. I think he only appeared in one movie.

I went to a Tom Platz seminar in Glasgow and his chest was tiny. Twas so bad he had to cover it up with his hands when he was posing.