Author Topic: The Price of Doing Business With the NPC  (Read 2707 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Price of Doing Business With the NPC
« on: June 27, 2006, 08:48:05 AM »
Does anyone have current information on the price of NPC santion fees to promote the national NPC contests?

Or do the same promoters obtain the "rights" to promote each national event each year?

Mr. Lindsay has been promoting the USA for a good number of years and has been doing a great job in my opinion, but does he have to compete against other NPC promoters each year to promote that event or does he just automatically obtain that sanction each year after paying the regular NPC sanction fee?

I have "heard" that NPC sanction fees for the top level national contests cost in the $70,000 - $80,000 price range but I have yet to see an official publication in this regards.

AND ..... does anyone have any idea how many NPC members pay $50 each year to participate in NPC events?

RHINO290

Re: The Price of Doing Business With the NPC
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 08:49:38 AM »
Does anyone have current information on the price of NPC santion fees to promote the national NPC contests?

Or do the same promoters obtain the "rights" to promote each national event each year?

Mr. Lindsay has been promoting the USA for a good number of years and has been doing a great job in my opinion, but does he have to compete against other NPC promoters each year to promote that event or does he just automatically obtain that sanction each year after paying the regular NPC sanction fee?

I have "heard" that NPC sanction fees for the top level national contests cost in the $70,000 - $80,000 price range but I have yet to see an official publication in this regards.

AND ..... does anyone have any idea how many NPC members pay $50 each year to participate in NPC events?

No, but I can tell you about the PDI, Just pm me.....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 09:02:58 AM »

it's more than $50.00 ..................try $75.00

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 09:04:18 AM »

Stay out of Manion's pockets!  >:(
You have been warned...
Lee

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 09:15:18 AM »
Thanks for the warning, JKD, but I've already received one from a much higher source!

And I didn't even intend to cause any problems. 

Just wanted to ask an innocent question.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:20:04 AM »
Contest Registration fee plus a yealry NPC card which gets higher every year.

But hey the card comes laminated

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 10:22:26 AM »
Contest Registration fee plus a yealry NPC card which gets higher every year.

But hey the card comes laminated
actually it doesn't....................lau ra laminated mine at her work

(lol will i be blackballed now from the NPC?)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 10:26:12 AM »
Mike,

That is #2 in the document you signed in regards to laminating cards.

They are not to be laminated thus forfeitting you status with the NPC....You can either hang up your trunks for good or tell them you lost yours and need a new one....

Do they still publish the NPC magazine....I used to get this ever quarter when I was an active member

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »
Mike,

That is #2 in the document you signed in regards to laminating cards.

They are not to be laminated thus forfeitting you status with the NPC....You can either hang up your trunks for good or tell them you lost yours and need a new one....

Do they still publish the NPC magazine....I used to get this ever quarter when I was an active member
i haven't recieved any NPC magazine................ ........................ .
laura has her card as well(2 cards one household 0 magazines)
Jack.................... ....does the PDI card come laminated?
is there a PDI magazine ?
can i switch and be a PDI pro?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 11:00:28 AM »
Mike,

I think we need to do is take a yr off, train like mad men and then enter a PDI show. Bascially have Jack/Rhino pick his favorite out of you or I  ;)

I already have all my gym equipment picked out (in my head) for when I get to Mass and can build one in my basement.

As for the NPC magazine it came out quarterly so it could be perhaps you are in between cycles....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »
Mike,

I think we need to do is take a yr off, train like mad men and then enter a PDI show. Bascially have Jack/Rhino pick his favorite out of you or I  ;)

I already have all my gym equipment picked out (in my head) for when I get to Mass and can build one in my basement.

As for the NPC magazine it came out quarterly so it could be perhaps you are in between cycles....

you win then.................... ......i can't beat this!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 11:08:32 AM »
Oh just wait Mr Arvilla, Just you wait or shall I say weight!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »
you win then.................... ......i can't beat this!
OWWW, Mike. Tell me that is the artwork on the wall and not his pit hair!

/shudder

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »
If you're curious about the numbers and would like to promote a show, just send a note to the NPC.  

The headquarters can probably provide you with slightly more accurate information than you'd get here.  

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 05:08:24 PM »
If you're an NPC member & don't get the mag, call the office & make sure you're on the list.  They frequently make mistakes about this.