can you post pic here ??

w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: help!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 02:21:44 PM »
tell me you fucking kidding???? your supplier supply's not all but half the country
and you wont try the gear?First off i doubt he supply's half the country and you know him.... And then you go to a trainer the trains the National team?? then you pick up a phone and call this supplier.BULLSHIT

heres the thing champ If i took 5 bottles and took the labels off and put them in a line know one could tell the difference. ARE you following me?? If your country supplier tells you to go FUCK off then i would do just that go Fuck off with this lame ass story. If it say DECA then it's DECA

Take the gear and trust the guys that supplies half of the country or go get it tested. LMFAO  are you kidding hahahahaha.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 04:05:44 PM »
I dont know shit i have been doing this for years.... you my friend have just started.

prove me wrong in what I say dont get pisst like a little fucking kid. so he supplies half the country so i must get my gear from him to. I have a great idea Pm me with who this supplier is and Ill let you know if supplies half the county or just the kids room at burger king OK.

I know about 100 suppliers!!!! I dont have 1 phone number for them..... and you have the phone number to the the wolrds lagest supplier???? hahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahaha.  It must be the original owner of british dragon? so if half of his gear is fake then why is he still in bussiness????

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 12:56:10 AM »
dude just try the shit and see for yourself if its fake you are making a headache for yourself where one is not needed

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 02:09:10 AM »
I'm calling bullshit on ur story.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 06:00:16 AM »
here's the deal...i got some deca.... i go to the guy who trains the national team...he does one and sais ...it's fake! probably test prop...i'm like dude it looks allright to me...so i call the dealer (who supplies like 1\2 the country) and the guy says : f**k off go test it and if it's fake ...then i'll give u a full refund..so i'm like f**k no...i wont take a fucking bottle and be like :"hi...my name is...here's some deca ...could u please verify it?...and i want it in writing so my dealer will give me a refund..."...meanwhile on the cell the guy says i don't know shit and i'm like raging..what the f**k?....it's norma hellas nandrolone decanoate...i know it's highly counterfieted...but the guy supplies almost everyone..,.can anybody comment...this is not 1-2 bottles.serious stuff.

please post a few photos for us :)

AG-Guys

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 09:14:48 AM »
thank you hulk

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 10:43:54 AM »
Without pics, no true justification of wether your shit is legit or not can be made. As afr as half the country...I'll take a guess and say thats exageration. The only true way to find out is to get it tested and even still if its fake, there still could be traces of Deca in it. Unless your getting it perscribed from a doctor, you run the chance of conterfit. Sucks, but that is the way of the juice game.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 10:44:39 AM »
if you have been doing this for yrs, why do you need our help?  and most suppliers never speak to their customers, they let their errand boys do the running.
grundle has no sack,

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 02:39:34 PM »
well we can not force  him to post an pic !! :(
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 04:42:14 PM »
cause he's full of shit I HATE fake ass punks.

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
if you have been doing this for yrs, why do you need our help?  and most suppliers never speak to their customers, they let their errand boys do the running.
Sounds like he purchased from a local source to me ???

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 05:57:51 PM »
cause he's full of shit I HATE fake ass punks.
Agreed,but it would help if he would post a pic not just tell his story.tThat is if he's not BS.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2006, 05:59:36 PM »
maybe it's just me, but deca has always made me a little sore the next day at the injection site... but sust doesn't bother me.. maybe it's just me... but right now i'm in love with tren, i think that shit is off the chain.
grundle has no sack,

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2006, 06:06:57 PM »
currently i'm on andropen 275 and love it myself.What kind of gains are you expereincing with tren?What does ur stack look like by the way?

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2006, 07:10:21 PM »
to be totally honest.. cops came to my house took all my shit... it's a long story they weren't there for that but saw an empty vial and searched.  so i was left with one option.. making some tren.  it's all i got and all i'm running.. sex drive sucks, but gains are good. down from 250 to 238, currently dieting down.. but the clowns on the Y still calling me fat... but everything is comeing in nice and im definately stronger than when i ran deca,test, and eq as a stack.  they took my GH too, which i would think would be awesome to run with some tren, hell even some winny would be nice to through in at the end.. but i have no pct nothing i have to hopefully come up with something i might be forced to talk to my doctor.  but im currently running the last of the 3-40cc bottles i made, but this time i'm only running it 20days at 200mg a day.  i made it at 100mg/ml.
grundle has no sack,

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2006, 07:40:08 PM »
maybe he do not have camera...

w

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2006, 12:02:34 PM »
for all the retards who posted above...have u even thought that i might not be in us but ANOTHER COUNTRY?....THANK U RETARDS.......i know what i'm dealing with through and through....zeet u are so wrog buddy....u know US suppliers...but in eastern europe i'll bet my left nut that u don't know shit....and let's end this argument because it's pointless...plus it was a big missunderstanding.

hey bro just box up all ur gear and ship it to me and in 10-12 weeks I'll let you know. ;D
 if I were you I'd take a second opinion and ask a few more boards maybe its legit maybe its not but if your unsure ask a few more ppl and hopefully they can guide you in the right direction post a pic  of you questionable gear maybe someone on here can help you out?!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 12:03:13 PM »
hahahah i know about 50 eastern europe dealers. your still full of shit tell me who it is and I will kiss your ass if im wrong.

Whats funny is We are all retards that called you out....

you asked for HELP and then you dont want to prove anything.

and dont go and look for a europe dealer site, I am and so are alot of other's are calling you bullshit.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2006, 12:05:05 PM »
he's not from another country i dont want to bust him out that bad yet.Ill prove it if you want. but your not from another country

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2006, 12:31:54 PM »
I dont know shit i have been doing this for years.... you my friend have just started.

prove me wrong in what I say dont get pisst like a little fucking kid. so he supplies half the country so i must get my gear from him to. I have a great idea Pm me with who this supplier is and Ill let you know if supplies half the county or just the kids room at burger king OK.

I know about 100 suppliers!!!! I dont have 1 phone number for them..... and you have the phone number to the the wolrds lagest supplier???? hahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahaha.  It must be the original owner of british dragon? so if half of his gear is fake then why is he still in bussiness????
so u get your stuff from him too?...we must be neighbors..what city u in...maybe we can hook up for some workouts...lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2006, 12:34:48 PM »
and just to end this mess...my so called buddy was trying to get me to buy shit from him because i spend serios $ on bonbons, so he got all pissed when i told him to fuck off( this is someone i know for 17 years) ..and of course called the dealer , apologized to him and we are back in bussiness.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »
he's not from another country i dont want to bust him out that bad yet.Ill prove it if you want. but your not from another country
thanx...i know my english is spectacular...been doing brain fitness while being hoopted on phonics