Author Topic: ALANTIC CITY SHOW ALL PAID FOR  (Read 7232 times)

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: ALANTIC CITY SHOW ALL PAID FOR
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 06:28:09 AM »
Nope.  I'm a simple kind of man.

Mama told me when I was young... Come sit beside me, my only son. And listen closely to what I say. And if you do this.  It will help you some sunny day.  Take your time... dont live too fast, Troubles will come and they will pass. Go find a woman and youll find love, And dont forget son, There is someone up above.

Did you delete my thread 240 lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 06:29:20 AM »
Did you delete my thread 240 lol.

I do not have delete powers, unless you mosey on down to the Z Board.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 07:34:18 AM »
I've been told from a creditable source that there will in fact be a webcast, just not through bb.com.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 07:43:34 AM »
We OFFERED money to WEBCAST it, jerkoff..they turned it down. You're really not too bright are you?

Sounds like ya didn't offer enough. 

I've been told from a creditable source that there will in fact be a webcast, just not through bb.com.

yes, creditability is an important characteristic :)  Seriously tho, it would be awesome for another company to webcast it!  BBing.com does a wonderful job, but having 2 players in the field means promoters won't be held ransom, and neither will BBing.com.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 07:47:16 AM »

So who will the MC's be?  Half the fun of the webcasts was listening to Bob make dumbass comments, watching Dan try in vain to steer him away from trouble, and waiting for him to trip over his own dick. Why do you think PBBW is so popular?
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »

I'll personally kick in 5 bucks if yall can finagle Larry Pepe as the host.  That guy is funnier than a clown stepping in an anthill.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 08:01:54 AM »
I'll personally kick in 5 bucks if yall can finagle Larry Pepe as the host.  That guy is funnier than a clown stepping in an anthill.

Actually I nominate Josh Blue...guy is funny as hell!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006, 09:01:14 AM »
Actually I nominate Josh Blue...guy is funny as hell!
Josh Blue from the Mile High City - definitely a funny dude. I've seen him a few times at the Comedy Works here in Denver.

As far as the webcast - the webcast itself doesn't need hosts/MC's. The webcast usually uses the MC on stage, but not always.

Now who will be the MC of this show is the bigger question... LONNIE? CHIC? PBW? Shawn Ray? Clint Richards? Bueller? Who would you like to hear MC the show?

Elevate Your Image.™

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 09:17:56 AM »
Josh Blue from the Mile High City - definitely a funny dude. I've seen him a few times at the Comedy Works here in Denver.

As far as the webcast - the webcast itself doesn't need hosts/MC's. The webcast usually uses the MC on stage, but not always.

Now who will be the MC of this show is the bigger question... LONNIE? CHIC? PBW? Shawn Ray? Clint Richards? Bueller? Who would you like to hear MC the show?

I have an original idea - lets get HHH.
Motherboy (the band).