Author Topic: Question for Lee Priest  (Read 4376 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Question for Lee Priest
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 07:54:54 AM »
Lee is free to make his own decisions...why does anyone else care which organization he chooses to compete in? I do find it funny that when King says "post under your real name..." everyone rides his ass for it...now the shoe is on the other foot...pick a side, folks!

I wish Lee the best in his ventures...

BTW...Never in the history of my being on these boards have I used a anonymous name to express my opinions, nor has Lee...we've (Lee and I) have had our debates but both have a mutual respect for being outspoken and trying to initiate change....I consider Lee a friend and will gladly offer more golfing lessons for the CHOC tourney!
Hey i am short i like mini putt  :P

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Question about Cardio
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 01:21:56 PM »
Hi Lee,

I have read in one of Bob Chicherillo's articles that all bodybuilders do their precontest cardio at a low intensity (i.e. walking about 3mph, or cycling at a slow pace) for around 45min a day.  I guess I could see this working for the heaviest of bodybuilders such as Ronnie because you burn more calories walking when you weigh 280-300lbs as opposed to say 170lbs. But as a bb at a much lower weight does it work for you?  I only weigh about 170lbs and I don't carry alot of muscle but I do want to cut my bodyfat down from 15% to the single digits without losing what little I do have.  How would you suggest I perform cardio from your experience?  I hear you are THE MASTER of getting rid of offseason bodyfat so I just had to ask.  Thanks

BTW:  I agree that people should post under their real names (what's the harm?). My name is Steven.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Question about Cardio
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2006, 01:25:23 PM »
Hi Lee,

I have read in one of Bob Chicherillo's articles that all bodybuilders do their precontest cardio at a low intensity (i.e. walking about 3mph, or cycling at a slow pace) for around 45min a day.  I guess I could see this working for the heaviest of bodybuilders such as Ronnie because you burn more calories walking when you weigh 280-300lbs as opposed to say 170lbs. But as a bb at a much lower weight does it work for you?  I only weigh about 170lbs and I don't carry alot of muscle but I do want to cut my bodyfat down from 15% to the single digits without losing what little I do have.  How would you suggest I perform cardio from your experience?  I hear you are THE MASTER of getting rid of offseason bodyfat so I just had to ask.  Thanks

BTW:  I agree that people should post under their real names (what's the harm?). My name is Steven.

Hello Steven, I am glad you have stopped using the "c" word on here, isn't it much nicer now?
E

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2006, 02:31:25 PM »
It is :)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2006, 03:24:26 PM »
hi chick  ;)  how are you ;D