Author Topic: Question for Lee Priest  (Read 4365 times)

Just Business

• Getbig I
Question for Lee Priest
« on: June 28, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »
Lee, I've read your posts here on Getbig about the IFBB and PDI and have to tell you that some of it doesn't make sense. In the PDI doubters thread, you say that the IFBB talent pool is weak?? and just has a "bunch of ass-kissing robots, yes sir, no sir". Not sure who you are referring to, but did you mean "ass-kicking" robots, like the same guys who whipped your ass again and again? Ronnie, Jay, Dexter, Gustavo, Branch, Victor, Melvin, Gunther, Cormier, etc. etc. etc. Just because they don't have the same opinion as you do about everything doesn't make them ass-kissers. Did you tell those guys what a bunch of ass kissers they were when competed with them for years and befriended many of them? I'm guessing not. Like the time Cormier was going to whip your ass at that restaurant in Venice. Weren't too bold then, were you?

But here's the part I really don't get. You said you sent the IFBB a nice email to discuss your reasons for leaving and didn't get a response. Are you kidding me, dude???? Why the f*** would they? Was the letter before or after you did articles like "F*** the Olympia" and other negative crap? Don't you think the time to send those "nice emails" or have the sack to pick up the phone was BEFORE you left? You wanted a change, you joined PDI with the guy you hated when he was in IFBB power just a few years ago and fined the shi* out of you so you got your change. Congrats to you and on winning the NOC against a bunch of no names (assuming you can beat Vince). But why would the IFBB give a crap about talking to you about anything at this point? Your feelings must be hurt that they just don't give a shi*. Just go pose with the amateurs at the "NOC" dude. You made your bed, now lie down and go to sleep like a good little boy.   

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Question for Lee Priest
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 06:25:09 PM »
Lee doesn't have time to read a book.
just push some weight!

body88

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 06:34:21 PM »
Lee, I've read your posts here on Getbig about the IFBB and PDI and have to tell you that some of it doesn't make sense. In the PDI doubters thread, you say that the IFBB talent pool is weak?? and just has a "bunch of ass-kissing robots, yes sir, no sir". Not sure who you are referring to, but did you mean "ass-kicking" robots, like the same guys who whipped your ass again and again? Ronnie, Jay, Dexter, Gustavo, Branch, Victor, Melvin, Gunther, Cormier, etc. etc. etc. Just because they don't have the same opinion as you do about everything doesn't make them ass-kissers. Did you tell those guys what a bunch of ass kissers they were when competed with them for years and befriended many of them? I'm guessing not. Like the time Cormier was going to whip your ass at that restaurant in Venice. Weren't too bold then, were you?

But here's the part I really don't get. You said you sent the IFBB a nice email to discuss your reasons for leaving and didn't get a response. Are you kidding me, dude???? Why the f*** would they? Was the letter before or after you did articles like "F*** the Olympia" and other negative crap? Don't you think the time to send those "nice emails" or have the sack to pick up the phone was BEFORE you left? You wanted a change, you joined PDI with the guy you hated when he was in IFBB power just a few years ago and fined the shi* out of you so you got your change. Congrats to you and on winning the NOC against a bunch of no names (assuming you can beat Vince). But why would the IFBB give a crap about talking to you about anything at this point? Your feelings must be hurt that they just don't give a shi*. Just go pose with the amateurs at the "NOC" dude. You made your bed, now lie down and go to sleep like a good little boy.   

WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 06:37:43 PM »
Lee will be the Ronnie Coleman of the PDI..  8 time NOC champ baby!!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »

When did i say the IFBB talent pool was weak? read again wanker.The guys know how i feel about them they are the same guys who sit backstage at shows or around venues i am at bitching about the IFBB.But when given something new they don't do shit.They don't see the big picture the Athletes have the power but just don't use it.Too bad i am done on this argument.They will bitch and complain but do nothing so best of luck to them.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 08:12:55 PM »
Oh and why don't you or anyone else post under your real name? I do. Maybe your a pro who dosen't want to get in trouble like others.But why would you if the IFBB is so fair?.But anyway know your facts before you write another story like the last one.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 08:24:54 PM »

hey moron if these big named bodybuilders such as ronnie and jay stood together like lee has been saying since day one don't you think this sport would be in a lot better shape than what it is now? all these bodybuilders are afraid to say or do anything that might upset management. unlike lee who speaks his mind and is not afraid to say anything. what other sport have you ever seen the athletes get screwed the way they do and get treated like total shit other than this sport.   really what harm is it if an athlete wants to compete in the ifbb and the pdi.  they are just trying to make a living. these guys don't make millions of dollars like other professional athletes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 08:27:47 PM »

Your father must have kicked the shit out of you as a boy. 

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 08:40:22 PM »

hi chick  ;)  how are you ;D

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 08:52:00 PM »
lol spot on

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 12:07:37 AM »
Oh and why don't you or anyone else post under your real name? I do. Maybe your a pro who dosen't want to get in trouble like others.But why would you if the IFBB is so fair?.But anyway know your facts before you write another story like the last one.

LOL exactly what i was going to say, he's probably an undercover IFBB who doesnt want to get in trouble  ;D
#

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 02:22:43 AM »
Nah it's not chick for sure, you can say a lot about Chick but he is not afraid to speak his mind, and him signing up a stupid account just to bash Lee doesn't sound like him.
Who gives a shit

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 05:27:05 AM »

Your father must have kicked the shit out of you as a boy. 

??

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 06:08:50 AM »

The whole "Post under your real name like I do" is Pro BB code for ...im melting dowwwwwnnnnnn
L

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 06:13:46 AM »

YOU IFBB guy! Don't you know that's my job? Carry on. ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2006, 06:35:23 AM »
whoever post this, be a big man, REVEAL YOURSELF
Get Big, or Die Trying

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2006, 07:01:30 AM »
 Congrats to you and on winning the NOC against a bunch of no names

OUCH.....NOW POST YOUR REAL NAME JERKY
ANIMAL

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2006, 07:28:07 AM »
Wow first post and the guy comes out guns a blazing!

I would recommend retracting this post until after the NOC.

Do alot of ppl feel Lee will win the NOC, perhaps but what is not known is how many other IFBB defectors there will be. Wayne is keeping this info under his hat. You may be surprised at how many tier 1 people will be on stage at the NOC as well as some of the other unknowns  ;)

As for Lee, I commend the guy. How many of us have friends that all they do is bitch about their job, wife, house etc and do nothing about it. Lee made the choice to speak up, and take his destiny into his hands and not be an IFBB corporate puppet.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2006, 07:32:44 AM »
Wow first post and the guy comes out guns a blazing!

I would recommend retracting this post until after the NOC.

Do alot of ppl feel Lee will win the NOC, perhaps but what is not known is how many other IFBB defectors there will be. Wayne is keeping this info under his hat. You may be surprised at how many tier 1 people will be on stage at the NOC as well as some of the other unknowns  ;)

As for Lee, I commend the guy. How many of us have friends that all they do is bitch about their job, wife, house etc and do nothing about it. Lee made the choice to speak up, and take his destiny into his hands and not be an IFBB corporate puppet.

So true i for one have never said i will win it.You have Taylor ,Vinny  and alot of other people doing it.It will be who ever looks the best that day and that could be anyone.It's not clear cut like the Olympia.

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2006, 07:54:32 AM »
Just go pose with the amateurs at the "NOC" dude. You made your bed, now lie down and go to sleep like a good little boy.   
[/quote]

Wow people are really brave on the internet. I dont think you would say this to his face, i dont know what it is but i get a chicken shit feel from you .
mish1234
so hot

Slick Vic

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 09:12:22 AM »
Yeah! You tell 'em, Lee!  ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2006, 09:28:11 AM »

Damn thats a good question Lee he does only have one post.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 01:44:40 AM »
  I was thinking the same thing.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 07:30:06 AM »

For a guy with one post total here.  You sure seem to know a lot about what is said on the boards.  Way to hide your real screen name loser.
Motherboy (the band).

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 07:43:20 AM »
Lee is free to make his own decisions...why does anyone else care which organization he chooses to compete in? I do find it funny that when King says "post under your real name..." everyone rides his ass for it...now the shoe is on the other foot...pick a side, folks!

I wish Lee the best in his ventures...

BTW...Never in the history of my being on these boards have I used a anonymous name to express my opinions, nor has Lee...we've (Lee and I) have had our debates but both have a mutual respect for being outspoken and trying to initiate change....I consider Lee a friend and will gladly offer more golfing lessons for the CHOC tourney!