Author Topic: WHATS NEXT!?  (Read 9675 times)

Bast175

Re: WHATS NEXT!?
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2006, 08:58:56 AM »
you should probably stick to what you do best...  blowing guys.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2006, 09:15:38 AM »
you should probably stick to what you do best...  blowing guys.

Still mad I blew off your invitation to the squad jerkles?
just push some weight!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2006, 06:35:44 PM »

haahhahah What is your fat ass doing here?  Everyone remembers when I owned your ass last year and you stopped posting.....hahahah You posted your pictures and everyone just laughed and then you asked for them to be deleted.  You M e l t ed down in about page 3 if I remember. 

Alexxx damn sure looks better than you do when he is lean.  You never have been lean.  Always in that "I`m bulking bro" stage.  Training for an imaginary goal that never will come into fruition.  You clown teenagers and half-rate bodybuilders into taking in 600 grams of protein to sell more product.  Even Muscle-Tech isn`t that brazen.  The majority of people you train and assist are fat asses.  The natural ones are by far the worst.  You even ruined big gay Sean Allan.  Monster stretchmarks on his legs from "Olive-Oil" bulk.

Face it.  You are in charge of a delusional cult.  Anyone with sense knows it.

I see your memory is as awful as your spider monkey physique. Last year I came on here and told everyone basically what they already knew. That your a bullshit artist. Your whole game is to be outrageous, outspoken, and to make up a bunch of pathetic bullshit to somehow get attention for yourself. People that have nothing to offer in life have to do things like that to get noticed or they just fade into the woodwork. Here let me wrap up True Adonis in a couple easy sentences. "Hi my name is Adam, I have lied about muscle magazines contacting me for interviews, supposed supplement lines Im putting out, big supposed True Adonis announcements coming soon, supposed people I train, and on and on the list is freaking endless. You can put a piece of cheese in front of me and Ill tell everyone in earshot that its chocolate cake until Im blue in the face because I believe what I want to believe regardless of the truth. After being run off all the other boards for being the village idiot everywhere else, Ive landed at getbig. What I do here is I argue and start fights with any known person in this sport (Priest, Ray, cicheriello, London, insert any known name here) again because Im a nobody in this sport and I need attention even if its negative attention."............everyone knows your game Adonis. Its tiresome and old. The bottom line is your just some small town backwoods North Carolina Jamoke who can type up an outrageous response and press click with his mouse. You inquired about me training you once on muscle mayhem and I told you no your not the kind of guy I train because I count "quality of character" in that decision. I see your still rankled by that. Please dont deny that because that post is still out there floating on the net.

Here let me beat you to it--self meltdown! (now this is where you type up some outrageous response because you see an opportunity to drum up some publicty for yourself....and this is where I
a)dont read your response
b)dont care to respond because your nobody to give a second thought about
c)dont read this board for about 2-3 weeks like I usually do.....and it drives you absolutely nuts. Take care.

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2006, 07:45:13 PM »
I just have a strong believe in my abilities. Mr. Olympia is not beyond my capabilities.  ;)

Strong belife and erigence are two difrent things,

Exampel thus.
Confedent,     
I just have a strong believe in my abilities. Mr. Olympia is not beyond my capabilities.  ;)

Earigent,
Dante can't own what he can't touch! ;) I am genetically superior to all you suckers!

you have a tendencey to use a lot of the last one.
unknown

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »

Strong belife and erigence are two difrent things,

Exampel thus.
Confedent,     
Earigent,
you have a tendencey to use a lot of the last one.

I meant it in the best way possible.. ;D
just push some weight!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2006, 11:33:22 AM »
I have conquered the world of online message building and body decompressing. A few months ago I came on these boards as an insecure boy looking for approval. Based on the responses I got from my pictures and my manly banter I can tell there is a lot of members on this forum that would like to emulate me body and mind and become a Champion themselves. Now let me tell you that is no easy feat. There is only one Alexxx and yes he can sign autographs if you sent him cold hard cash no briefs or love letters accepted(earl). During my time online I have had many positive responses from my professional bodybuilders supporters. Not to name drop but a few include: Lee Priest, Phil Heath, Milos, Luke Wood, Vinny Galanti, Richard Jones, Mark Dugdale, Bob Chick, Doggcrapp, Bob Bonham, Ron Avidan, and many many more I lost count of.

In the past few months I have made successfull programs for the professionals out there and one has reportedly put on a 1/2 a pound on his pecs just from one workout! :o But he is under 5 foot high so it wasn't as hard for him. Many pros are unwilling to try and follow the exact routines because of the obvious intense nature of those programs. (chick) It is obviously not meant for the weak and differentiates a champion from an also ran.

I find no more challenges online. I usually need no more than two words to own anyone. What I am getting at is... Alexxx is gonna start competing soon. I plan to win the mr. Montreal, mr. Quebec and mr. Canada all within 2 years. I know next year I will be ready to rumble and make those other competitors look like girly men. Nobody has as much charisma, beauoncy and mass as me as I see it. I have made many writers cry from shame because of my superior typing skills which I have mustered and skilled through many streneous hours and even days of practice and first hand experience.

To be continued.... or corrected.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by: Alexxx the future of the mr. Olympia contest and chosen one to lead bodybuilding into the right direction for the furture generations.

Mods if you need to move this then move it to the Z board as those guys barely get any hits to their board.

Monster failure at making a funny.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2006, 11:43:37 AM »
I see your memory is as awful as your spider monkey physique. Last year I came on here and told everyone basically what they already knew. That your a bullshit artist. Your whole game is to be outrageous, outspoken, and to make up a bunch of pathetic bullshit to somehow get attention for yourself. People that have nothing to offer in life have to do things like that to get noticed or they just fade into the woodwork. Here let me wrap up True Adonis in a couple easy sentences. "Hi my name is Adam, I have lied about muscle magazines contacting me for interviews, supposed supplement lines Im putting out, big supposed True Adonis announcements coming soon, supposed people I train, and on and on the list is freaking endless. You can put a piece of cheese in front of me and Ill tell everyone in earshot that its chocolate cake until Im blue in the face because I believe what I want to believe regardless of the truth. After being run off all the other boards for being the village idiot everywhere else, Ive landed at getbig. What I do here is I argue and start fights with any known person in this sport (Priest, Ray, cicheriello, London, insert any known name here) again because Im a nobody in this sport and I need attention even if its negative attention."............everyone knows your game Adonis. Its tiresome and old. The bottom line is your just some small town backwoods North Carolina Jamoke who can type up an outrageous response and press click with his mouse. You inquired about me training you once on muscle mayhem and I told you no your not the kind of guy I train because I count "quality of character" in that decision. I see your still rankled by that. Please dont deny that because that post is still out there floating on the net.

Here let me beat you to it--self meltdown! (now this is where you type up some outrageous response because you see an opportunity to drum up some publicty for yourself....and this is where I
c)dont read this board for about 2-3 weeks like I usually do.....and it drives you absolutely nuts. Take care.
Wow, Abraham Adonis just got totally owned. Still, i agree with him that 'doggcrapp training' is utterly redundant unless you're on a ton of gear - otherwise you'll end up looking like a fat piece of, erm, doggcrap.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2006, 02:05:56 PM »
Wow, Abraham Adonis just got totally owned. Still, i agree with him that 'doggcrapp training' is utterly redundant unless you're on a ton of gear - otherwise you'll end up looking like a fat piece of, erm, doggcrap.

Don't you have a dildo to go conquer?
just push some weight!

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2006, 01:01:04 PM »
I dont mean to encourage him.But I am markin' out to Alexxx.Just when I think this kid cant say anything more outlandish.He pulls this thread outta his ass.Too Fn' funny!$100.00 is on the way to your pay pal now.
    And dont sweat the assholes with their negative attatudes.Or the muscle worshippers.I come here for info.and training advice.But a good laugh is an added bonus.
give in to the darkside

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2006, 03:48:19 PM »
I dont mean to encourage him.But I am markin' out to Alexxx.Just when I think this kid cant say anything more outlandish.He pulls this thread outta his ass.Too Fn' funny!$100.00 is on the way to your pay pal now.
    And dont sweat the assholes with their negative attatudes.Or the muscle worshippers.I come here for info.and training advice.But a good laugh is an added bonus.

People take not of this man, with his selfless deed he will make a new mr. Olympia emerge! My hat's off to you sir!
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2006, 08:05:06 AM »

monster truth telling...but you forgot about the worst thread in the history of getbig...well maybe not the worst but the stupidest.."Natural Beast with 20" arms"  and the FAKE pics that followed.  Now go ahead TA and say you didn't do anything to those pics...then why do you're arms look about 4" smaller in the MR.Getbig thread? 
nasser=piece of shit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2006, 08:08:49 AM »

m.eltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2006, 08:27:13 PM »
I'm completly speechless......

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2006, 08:28:23 PM »

Are you my new stalker, skinny?
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2006, 08:29:48 PM »

Which part?
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »
Very true, Keith had the chance to meet him  :o

I had way more than a chance.  Actually had to cut his food for dinner  But it was an honor.  It was great seeing him 3 months later in Miami at the Fountainbleu. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2006, 08:34:05 PM »
I almost got to meet Alexx bt he was busy and I didn't want to disturb him

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »
I almost got to meet Alexx bt he was busy and I didn't want to disturb him

So you video taped your friend Sandy? Well it is a step down from a bear..
just push some weight!