Author Topic: WHATS NEXT!?  (Read 9667 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: WHATS NEXT!?
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 10:44:52 AM »
So Alexxx has a ghetto fab gf waiting for him ???
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2006, 10:45:22 AM »
Seriously, Alexxx is exactly like Kip Dynamite in Napolean Dynamite. Kip talks online all day, so does Alexxx, Kip says he's training to be a cage fighter, Alexxx "says" he's training to be a bodybuilder. I think he stole his gimmick from that movie.

First off I don't even know or ever heard of a "kip dynamite"! Second I am dead serious! Soon they shall see the wonder that Alexxx is and champion of all bodybuilders emerge and take over his rightfull throne!
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2006, 10:47:21 AM »
First off I don't even know or ever heard of a "kip dynamite"! Second I am dead serious! Soon they shall see the wonder that Alexxx is and champion of all bodybuilders emerge and take over his rightfull throne!

Has anyone seen Napolean Dynamite? If so, doesn't Napoleans brother remind you exactly of Alexxx?
E

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 10:47:46 AM »
congrats to alexxx for getting under the skin of dante and making him come and post here, something we havent seen since the days of adonis vs dante

Under my skin? Im here to lend Alexxx my support, he emailed me last week, I emailed him back. I dont post on this board because there really isnt any reason to. Its for people who really dont like bodybuilding and want to bitch about the sport and the people in it all the time. Not everyone, but a great many of the people here are like a bunch of old disgruntled beauty pageant mothers bitching about the girls who placed above their daughter. Read the threads, its pretty much "This sucks, that sucks, that guy sucks"...if bodybuilding sucks truly that bad IMO its time to find some other kind of hobby to do. I dont like hanging with people who are negative "Debbie Downers" in real life and dont like to be around them in the online community either.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2006, 10:50:56 AM »
Under my skin? Im here to lend Alexxx my support, he emailed me last week, I emailed him back. I dont post on this board because there really isnt any reason to. Its for people who really dont like bodybuilding and want to bitch about the sport and the people in it all the time. Not everyone, but a great many of the people here are like a bunch of old disgruntled beauty pageant mothers bitching about the girls who placed above their daughter. Read the threads, its pretty much "This sucks, that sucks, that guy sucks"...if bodybuilding sucks truly that bad IMO its time to find some other kind of hobby to do. I dont like hanging with people who are negative "Debbie Downers" in real life and dont like to be around them in the online community either.

But thats what keeps it interesting. I agree about all the negative bullshit thats why when I think of somebody being lest then stellar I let them know in a creative way and thus make people follow my path into positivity. Other than that look at all the other forums with so many restrictions.. and whats the traffic there like? > ...............
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006, 10:51:02 AM »

You think Lee has perfect genetics... for a jockey?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2006, 10:52:02 AM »
But thats what keeps it interesting. I agree about all the negative bullshit thats why when I think of somebody being lest then stellar I let them know in a creative way and thus make people follow my path into positivity. Other than that look at all the other forums with so many restrictions.. and whats the traffic there like? > ...............

Alexxx are you on summer break? Are you going to be a senior next year?
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2006, 10:53:01 AM »
Alexxx are you on summer break? Are you going to be a senior next year?

Are you taking karate classes because I scare you with my manlyhood?
just push some weight!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2006, 10:54:28 AM »
Hey Dante thanks for taking the time out of your "busy schedule" and sponsering me into competition. With your knowledge of training methods that make people grow and my rugged looks, crazy charisma, and ambition we will have a new mr. Olympia in the not so far future. I will give you credit for making my meals and being my cheerleader. ;)

Alexxx, Doug and I at Trueprotein are on the verge of making you an offer for a 7 figure contract, company car, penthouse apartment, full supplements sponsorship, Caribbean vacations, Playboy mansion excursions based on your potential "to take over the Olympia throne" after Ronnie retires. I know you have many other offers on the table, and understand you need time to look them all over. In exchange for the above contract all we would ask is that you wear a Trueprotein skullcap once a month on a thursday. We will be forwarding you new Trueprotein t-shirts as we know you have outgrown the 5xl we previously sent you (and you were seen using one of the shirts to check the oil dipstick in your car anyway). We look forward to having you on the TP team, god willing....and we hope that Prolab, Gaspari, bodybuilding.com, muscletech, and Weider hasnt outbid us    

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2006, 10:55:24 AM »
Seriously, Alexxx is exactly like Kip Dynamite in Napolean Dynamite. Kip talks online all day, so does Alexxx, Kip says he's training to be a cage fighter, Alexxx "says" he's training to be a bodybuilder. I think he stole his gimmick from that movie.

They are probably using the same type of computer too....a commodore 64

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2006, 10:56:06 AM »
Are you taking karate classes because I scare you with my manlyhood?

I own a gym and teach, i don't take them and no you don't scare me, I just wondered how old you were. So defensive, Kip.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2006, 10:56:58 AM »
They are probably using the same type of computer too....a commodore 64

I wouldn't doubt it, do you think thats where he got his gimmick? he seems just like that dude.
E

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2006, 11:44:56 AM »
when i got back from Germany i thoght alexxx had changed. he seame humble and a bit more secure in himself. however this thred proves.....

I WAS RONG!!!!!

unknown

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »
when i got back from Germany i thoght alexxx had changed. he seame humble and a bit more secure in himself. however this thred proves.....

I WAS RONG!!!!!

You sure where rong!
just push some weight!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2006, 11:49:36 AM »
im gonna take a 45 minute nap now
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2006, 12:22:31 PM »
i actually tithe 10% of my income directly to alexxx's paypal account.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2006, 01:54:36 PM »
i actually tithe 10% of my income directly to alexxx's paypal account.

Take special note to this! Everybody is welcome to give me donations on my paypal account. I will use that money to buy food and to train hardcore. I will not let you down by bying a car.. I already have a new one. ;D
just push some weight!

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2006, 02:03:37 PM »
Alexxx is the next big thing after Paul "the Loser" Diver!

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dante owned Alexxx like there was no tommorow  :o

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2006, 04:17:53 PM »
Dante can't own what he can't touch! ;) I am genetically superior to all you suckers!
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2006, 08:48:01 PM »
Alexxx, Doug and I at Trueprotein are on the verge of making you an offer for a 7 figure contract, company car, penthouse apartment, full supplements sponsorship, Caribbean vacations, Playboy mansion excursions based on your potential "to take over the Olympia throne" after Ronnie retires. I know you have many other offers on the table, and understand you need time to look them all over. In exchange for the above contract all we would ask is that you wear a Trueprotein skullcap once a month on a thursday. We will be forwarding you new Trueprotein t-shirts as we know you have outgrown the 5xl we previously sent you (and you were seen using one of the shirts to check the oil dipstick in your car anyway). We look forward to having you on the TP team, god willing....and we hope that Prolab, Gaspari, bodybuilding.com, muscletech, and Weider hasnt outbid us    

haahhahah What is your fat ass doing here?  Everyone remembers when I owned your ass last year and you stopped posting.....hahahah You posted your pictures and everyone just laughed and then you asked for them to be deleted.  You M e l t ed down in about page 3 if I remember. 

Alexxx damn sure looks better than you do when he is lean.  You never have been lean.  Always in that "I`m bulking bro" stage.  Training for an imaginary goal that never will come into fruition.  You clown teenagers and half-rate bodybuilders into taking in 600 grams of protein to sell more product.  Even Muscle-Tech isn`t that brazen.  The majority of people you train and assist are fat asses.  The natural ones are by far the worst.  You even ruined big gay Sean Allan.  Monster stretchmarks on his legs from "Olive-Oil" bulk.

Face it.  You are in charge of a delusional cult.  Anyone with sense knows it.

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2006, 08:51:42 PM »

haahhahah What is your fat ass doing here?  Everyone remembers when I owned your ass last year and you stopped posting.....hahahah You posted your pictures and everyone just laughed and then you asked for them to be deleted.  You M e l t ed down in about page 3 if I remember. 

Alexxx damn sure looks better than you do when he is lean.  You never have been lean.  Always in that "I`m bulking bro" stage.  Training for an imaginary goal that never will come into fruition.  You clown teenagers and half-rate bodybuilders into taking in 600 grams of protein to sell more product.  Even Muscle-Tech isn`t that brazen.  The majority of people you train and assist are fat asses.  The natural ones are by far the worst.  You even ruined big gay Sean Allan.  Monster stretchmarks on his legs from "Olive-Oil" bulk.

Ouch !

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2006, 08:54:03 PM »

lol Adonis thanks for the back up but I am sure Dante is sincere. The man goes out of his way to help people and about his supplements the cost way less the the super marketed ones. He sells his products through word of mouth and has the money to spare because of it.

Go check the website some interesting stuff. www.intensemuscle.com

Sure his trainees are small but thats because the lack drive, determination and genetics. Unlike us. ;)
just push some weight!

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »
Dante can't own what he can't touch! ;) I am genetically superior to all you suckers!

Wow, you earigence Knows no bounds.
unknown

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2006, 08:47:01 AM »

Wow, you earigence Knows no bounds.

I just have a strong believe in my abilities. Mr. Olympia is not beyond my capabilities.  ;)
just push some weight!