Author Topic: C. Leben  (Read 5300 times)

BigPopa

C. Leben
« on: June 29, 2006, 05:56:48 AM »
Was anyone else as happy as I was when Leben got his ass handed to him last night?
Side note R. Evans is a bitch.  All he is is absolute power with no skills.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Re: C. Leben
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 06:56:53 AM »
Leben vs Silva highlight vid

Bonnar is highly overrated and Rashad exposed him last night
RIP Bob Probert

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 08:05:02 AM »
hahahahahahaha

:D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 08:15:22 AM »
red headed people = sole purpose in life is to take a beatin

bigally

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 08:40:00 AM »
Leben vs Silva highlight vid

Bonnar is highly overrated and Rashad exposed him last night

Couldn't agree w/ you more...............

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 08:49:05 AM »
Silva is THAT good, but I hate leben so it was cool seeing him get ktfo. Evans is no joke, though. He has no submission skills, but he is a great athlete with great wrestling skills and fast hands. No one has even tested him yet. Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin is going to be very interesting.
E

FSUFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 10:10:03 AM »
As for the guy who said Rashad Evans is a bitch.... yes he is.

He is pathetic. The entire fight was him slamming Bonnar and then not being able to do anything after that. Boring fight.

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »
I was laughing my butt off, thought it was funny when they put the camera on Koscheck, he tried to act surprised but you could see he was laughin his ass of to.  Leben was talkin smack, blah, blah, blah, I got a chin of steel, after Silva hit him with the first right jab, you could see fear in Leben's eyes.  They've been playing this up about him having a tough chin, I'm not saying he's got a weak chin, but who has really hit him good?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 10:38:42 AM »

He is pathetic. The entire fight was him slamming Bonnar and then not being able to do anything after that. Boring fight.

Evans vs. Hamill would be interesting.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 11:01:29 AM »
. Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin is going to be very interesting.

i don't think so

don't jump on this anderson silva bandwagon just because he completly owned a c list fighter

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 11:03:14 AM »
i don't think so

don't jump on this anderson silva bandwagon just because he completly owned a c list fighter

E

I have been following a little of his career. He seems like the real deal. The 185 division needs a real fighter to go along with Franklin and not all these TUF guys who as you said, are mostly c list.
E

BigPopa

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 06:43:35 PM »
I posted that R. Evans is a bitch.  All I am saying other than that is that if you put someone in the cage that can match his strength, they would beat the brakes off that motherf@cker.  I can't stand his ass.  He takes people to the ground and then lays on'em like a dog on a new bitch but doing less.  He is a load.  See ya.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 06:45:21 PM »
I posted that R. Evans is a bitch.  All I am saying other than that is that if you put someone in the cage that can match his strength, they would beat the brakes off that motherf@cker.  I can't stand his ass.  He takes people to the ground and then lays on'em like a dog on a new bitch but doing less.  He is a load.  See ya.

he does keep winning convincingly though. Boring, but overwhelmingly.
E

Highspeed

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 06:45:30 PM »
I would love to see Evans and Matt Hamill fight, Hamill is probably the better wrestler, but Joe Rogan said it best, wrestlers don't spend enough time on their backs, all they do is stay on top and it doesn't look like either one of them knows what to do after they go to the ground.....would be a good fight I think...

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 07:35:29 PM »

How much money did u bet  ;D or your last name is Bonnar
RIP Bob Probert

BigPopa

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 12:41:06 PM »
I didn't bet and my last name is not important but it is not Bonnar, thank god.  Let me say this first, I don't like Bonnar either but for personal reasons.  I saw him at the Arnold Classic this past year and he was passing out t-shirts at the Fizogen tent and lets just say he acted like a stuck-up prick to everyone but atleast he can fight and has some kind of skills.  Evans greased his way through out the show in my opinion and show boated the whole way.  I don't like it because he is not that good of a fighter and should not be in the UFC.  He is not to that level and has poor sportsmanship.  He is in every since of the word a PRICK.  Only thing positive to say about him is he is a strong mother but this isn't the strongman comp. is it.  See ya.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 07:10:18 PM »
 ;D
RIP Bob Probert

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 07:10:57 PM »
RIP Bob Probert

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 12:33:39 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 01:27:45 PM »

he does look more like a pothead than a fighter

E
E

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 08:55:34 AM »

Slams equal damage done.  Why would a wrestler wanna start getting technical with a BJJ blackbelt.  He is def not pathetic. If bonnar was so sweet he would have stuffed his shots or subbed him out on the ground. Maybe bonnar is the one who needs to learn to finish the fight since he is a blackbelt after all. Pretty pathetic to me. 

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 07:02:31 PM »
I didn't bet and my last name is not important but it is not Bonnar, thank god.  Let me say this first, I don't like Bonnar either but for personal reasons.  I saw him at the Arnold Classic this past year and he was passing out t-shirts at the Fizogen tent and lets just say he acted like a stuck-up prick to everyone but atleast he can fight and has some kind of skills.  Evans greased his way through out the show in my opinion and show boated the whole way.  I don't like it because he is not that good of a fighter and should not be in the UFC.  He is not to that level and has poor sportsmanship.  He is in every since of the word a PRICK.  Only thing positive to say about him is he is a strong mother but this isn't the strongman comp. is it.  See ya.

Evans is straight up champ!!!  He gets this UFC deal and he does nothing but win.  His style may not be the most exciting but he WINS MATCHES.

At the end of the match, no one takes pictures, they just write down the score.   :-\
Sleep Big.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 05:26:12 PM »
if anybody is interested this fight( leben/silva) is on spike right now

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 06:15:10 PM »
wow did leben ever get his ass handed to him.

;D...nice to see

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 10:23:18 AM »
Not sure if you guys go on UFC website, but he talked shit on his blog, how Silva will be the next champ, and he will take belt from him, No way Silva beats Franklin, and the only way Leben wins the belt is if he is the last middlewieght in the world, also states he hangs out with Ed herman, so we have two red headed assholes that can't fight out of the miletech camp