Author Topic: Tommy lee vs. Josh Duhamel  (Read 1854 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Tommy lee vs. Josh Duhamel
« on: June 29, 2006, 04:35:49 PM »
I heard they got into a fight in the bathroom, anyone know anything. I think Josh would kick the shit out of him.
E

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Re: Tommy lee vs. Josh Duhamel
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 05:10:05 AM »
If it was in the bathroom, all Lee would have to do is swing his dick and bam...fight over :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »
If it was in the bathroom, all Lee would have to do is swing his dick and bam...fight over :D

lol

Or maybe do a wraparound choke with it.

MorningPoop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 09:27:46 AM »
Lee was in the bathroom for a long time,,Josh Duhamel was waiting to use the bathroom. Josh got tired of waiting and yelled something into the stall. My guess is, Hurry the fuck up in there, I gotta poop. Lee heard him yelling came out of the stall, without washing his hands, got the baby powder, and boom. Apparently, beat Josh like a little bitch. It was at some club I believe.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 05:26:18 PM »
Lee was in the bathroom for a long time,,Josh Duhamel was waiting to use the bathroom. Josh got tired of waiting and yelled something into the stall. My guess is, Hurry the f**k up in there, I gotta poop. Lee heard him yelling came out of the stall, without washing his hands, got the baby powder, and boom. Apparently, beat Josh like a little bitch. It was at some club I believe.

thank you, MP, you are always the highlight of my morning.
E