Author Topic: online orders  (Read 4315 times)

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
online orders
« on: June 29, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »
ok guy i've been looking online for some roids(not asking where to get it from )  but wondering how safe it is as far as geting in trouble.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: online orders
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »
it depends of  country where  you live in !

w

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 06:58:16 PM »
customs has been tough last few months- usually its cake- but I lost a pack recently and so has alot of other people.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 07:04:27 PM »
Hang around a bit and you might find some usefull information here !!!!
U

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 02:18:55 AM »
If you're in the UK its fine - as long as you're ordering from outside the EU and from a country where they're legal. 

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 02:20:37 AM »
the packages that got seized cops never came to you r house how do you get around that issue you just order have your name and address on package and pray it shows up im only askin cuase ive been very curious about this or do you have a way not to get cuaght when getting packages

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 02:22:23 AM »
im here in california if that helps at all

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 03:05:08 AM »
In USA, international siezures can result in raids and arrests.  It depends on how interested the local LE is in AAS.

AG-Guys

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 03:28:49 AM »
  I would recomend that you do your research first. It wouldn't be worth the risk to me,but I know many dudes do it without problems...but in this day and age(post 9/11) I wouldn't even think of it.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 03:51:17 AM »
the packages that got seized cops never came to you r house how do you get around that issue you just order have your name and address on package and pray it shows up im only askin cuase ive been very curious about this or do you have a way not to get cuaght when getting packages
if thay seized one of your parcels ,
you will not be in big problem, thay would  just say no no !!

w

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 11:59:59 AM »
well i live in the US , NC to be exact

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 12:05:43 PM »
if the parcel is small wich most of the time it is- because my source over their splits my orders in 3 packs usually- that way the roids can just be put in a regular brown little envelope-I have never ever recieved any of my shit in a box just plain small envelopes. usually what happens is the pack obviously goes missing- then after about 6-8 weeks you get a customs letter stating a pack was sent to you but the contents were not legal and is at customs/ thats basically it- if the pack is real big- big to the point where they know you are dealing- you will probably be contacted by your local authoritys.most of the tyime nothing happens though. you just get screwed out of your drugs.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »
My best suggestion to you is to go to a open source forum
U

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 07:01:15 PM »
My best suggestion to you is to go to a open source forum

Yeah I here that but then your mainly connected with underground lab gear-wich can sometimes be shit. you have to be careful- sure you can find human grade and british dragon also but its spendier than overseas dealers,

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 07:35:19 PM »
UG gear is good if you get a good source... ;D ;D ;D
U

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 09:33:06 PM »
there are some really good UGL's do not get me wrong. Im just saying its not as consistent- Plus you do not know what kind of lab the shits really being made in. one of the most notorious UGL's is just run out of some guys kitchen!

Slick Vic

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 07:31:48 AM »
ok guy i've been looking online for some roids(not asking where to get it from )  but wondering how safe it is as far as geting in trouble.
Watch that shit, yo!  :o

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 08:53:46 AM »
I do know of a few AAS websites thats are over seas that are reputable, but then again I'm not talking buying bulk.
U

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 11:21:27 PM »
Yes their are some very reputable sites- but even they have packs that go missing- Trust me every major international source that is well-known has had some problems- thats just how it goes when your dealing uantity AAS worldwide-

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 12:51:19 AM »
see thats my problem right now and thats why ive been stayin local cause i dont want to get into trouble just so save myself some money but if its not that much of a hassle ill just have to send the shit to someone elses house and just hook them up for receiving the package

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 05:28:16 AM »
I think there are plenty of domestic UG's that are good

No need to go overseas and risk it

U

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 02:43:13 AM »
and you have had no problems ordering overseas if not how do you do it does it go directly to your house is the package in your name how is it packaged are you using secure email encrypted  ive been scared  do you order alot at a time or do several small packages sorry for so many wuestions but ive been temted but been held back cause of gettin in trouble

Stillpimpin 1

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 06:26:36 AM »
Need some help with pain meds...Can someone send me info on where to get them. I have a reliable source for gear, no problem there. I'm in the middle of a bulking cycle and weights are going up great!! With that comes the usual pain.

Any help would be great!
SP1

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 08:47:49 AM »
stop being a pussy if you cant handle the pain from working out then you dont need to be doing it!!!! ;D

But if you need pain meds that bad P.M. me. I know a good reliable site.

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 12:44:44 PM »
stop being a pussy if you cant handle the pain from working out then you dont need to be doing it!!!! ;D

But if you need pain meds that bad P.M. me. I know a good reliable site.

LMFAO ZEEK thats a funny response!