Author Topic: KEVIN LEVRONE FULL DECONSTRUCTION!!  (Read 16754 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: KEVIN LEVRONE FULL DECONSTRUCTION!!
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2006, 09:37:33 AM »
How the hell did he lose that year?  Sheesh.....

Freak :(

Judges where blindfolded..
just push some weight!

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2006, 09:40:09 AM »
Buy a video of that year, and don't just judge by pictures.

Yates was the biggest without any kind compromise.

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2006, 12:22:10 PM »
dontknowit...: both shawn and kevin where better than dorian that year...it was a fucking disgrace. Dorian is a cool dude and great bodybuilder but he shouldnt have won in 94..no way in hell.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2006, 08:04:51 PM »
1994!

All yates had on levrone was back and calves.

Bottom pic...Shawn should have won the whole freaking show!!

dontknowit

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2006, 05:14:41 AM »
Maybe you should buy a tape?

A lot of people aren't over the fact that he won with a torn bicep. How in godsname can you win with half a bicep? Is it because Yates was so good, or the others so bad.
It was second,
the other contenders sucked bigtime with the exception of Ray. The only thing was that Shawn Ray lacked some serious mass, he was standing next to somebody who weight maybe 30/40 lbs more than him and in good condition. Remember that back in those days, mass was more important than quality,
cause if quality was the norm, Ray should have won, not Levrone.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2006, 07:41:35 AM »
'94 was Levrone's year, IMO, the poor guygot robbed.  I've seen that Olympia many times and Yates looked like pure shit.

where is narcissisticdeity now? probably sucking off Dorian.  narcissisticdeity care to comment on this?

94 was a gift for Dorian and ND knows this
Here comes the money shot

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2006, 09:54:35 AM »
 ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2006, 09:59:52 AM »
as i have said many times before Levrone is the greatest BBer not to win the Mr. O.... the dude was unreal

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2006, 10:22:17 AM »
Back and claves mediocre.

Why do you think he was such a puss at those 2 bodyparts?

"Big" Kevin's calves were huge, when Kev came in "smaller", his calves went down as well, as shown by your pics of "Lil Kevin". His back was wide, but lacked the depth and detail of Flex, who lacked Kev's width.
It was Dorain himself who said "...Kevin showed with a back", I beleive it was the 95 Olympia, If Dorian's giving Kev props, I guess he's not at mediocre as you say... :-\ 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2006, 10:52:32 AM »
"Big" Kevin's calves were huge, when Kev came in "smaller", his calves went down as well, as shown by your pics of "Lil Kevin". His back was wide, but lacked the depth and detail of Flex, who lacked Kev's width.
It was Dorain himself who said "...Kevin showed with a back", I beleive it was the 95 Olympia, If Dorian's giving Kev props, I guess he's not at mediocre as you say... :-\ 

Dammn maybe i am being a little hard on the guy! Yeah I agree he is the greatest bodybuilder not to win the olympia!
just push some weight!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2006, 10:58:23 AM »

Holy Fawk! There is no dispute...Levrone WAS/IS the greatest BB never to win an Olympia. He was a cold mthrfkr...best combo of size, aesthetics, symmetry and overall flow. Nobody can pose and perform like he was able to as well...

Remember his routine for the 2002 Mr. O? He posed to Creed's 'Whos Got My Back'. That was some REAL shit right there.

Ever since he did a routine to STAIND 'So Far Away'...at almost EVERY local show I attend ever since...SOMEBODY uses that song and tries to mimic his every move and style....just doesnt work like it did for Kevin.
?

dontknowit

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2006, 11:10:38 AM »
If you're talking about '94,
Levrone placed third!!

after Shawn Ray,
you can say alot, but '94 was a shitty contest with lousy contenders. It was known that Yates had torn his bicep and maybe the others got lazy, who knows.
Number one and two were debetable, Yates was a big dry musclemonster, Ray was complete and a lot of detail, but he lacked mass.
Levrone who placed third, retained to much water, eaten to much carbohydrates, one or the other or both, but in the end the mach wasn't his.

Showing different kind of pictures of Levrone doesn't do him justice,
it's like saying that this man

won the olympia 97 and beaten Nasser again,

And I still don't understand the claim that Levrone being the greatest BB never to win the Olympia,
which year please? Outstanding physique, without a doubt, but in many olympia's he lacked something or was overcoming an injury.
Shawn Ray (again) was in many years in outstanding form, but he never won, you know why,
cause there's only one sandow-trophy.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »
Holy shit alexxx is a Levroneite :o :o :o :o :o

E
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2006, 01:23:03 PM »

Even more than Mo? Wow...I didnt think it was possible. Kevin's nuts arent big enough for two people to hold...

What are they going to do?
?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »
Even more than Mo? Wow...I didnt think it was possible. Kevin's nuts arent big enough for two people to hold...

What are they going to do?

yea i was waiting for some one to make fun of is booster briefs

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2006, 01:30:22 PM »
yea i was waiting for some one to make fun of is booster briefs

why make fun of him for wearing something every competitive bodybuilder should be wearing?

or maybe he isn't wearing them...

E
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2006, 01:32:55 PM »

I didnt poke fun at Kevins junk or what he wears...just pointing out that his testicals arent large enough for alexxx or Mo to be swining off of both at the same time thats all...
?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2006, 01:40:50 PM »
If you're talking about '94,
Levrone placed third!!

after Shawn Ray,
you can say alot, but '94 was a shitty contest with lousy contenders. It was known that Yates had torn his bicep and maybe the others got lazy, who knows.
Number one and two were debetable, Yates was a big dry musclemonster, Ray was complete and a lot of detail, but he lacked mass.
Levrone who placed third, retained to much water, eaten to much carbohydrates, one or the other or both, but in the end the mach wasn't his.

Showing different kind of pictures of Levrone doesn't do him justice,
it's like saying that this man

And I still don't understand the claim that Levrone being the greatest BB never to win the Olympia,
which year please? Outstanding physique, without a doubt, but in many olympia's he lacked something or was overcoming an injury.
Shawn Ray (again) was in many years in outstanding form, but he never won, you know why,
cause there's only one sandow-trophy.

In 1994 Shawn was very lucky to beat Levrone , Shawn was actually trailing Kevin going into the night show and just barely beat him with the posing round and fans were NOT happy when Kevin was called 3rd and Shawn 2nd !!

And 2002 Kevin was the best bodybuilder onstage that night and should have been crowned Mr Olympia and you could make the case for 2000 as well , especially seeing Ronnie was huge and smooth carrying lots of water and not to mention his gut was splilling all over the place and Kevins was not .

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2006, 01:57:16 PM »
In 1994 Shawn was very lucky to beat Levrone , Shawn was actually trailing Kevin going into the night show and just barely beat him with the posing round and fans were NOT happy when Kevin was called 3rd and Shawn 2nd !!

And 2002 Kevin was the best bodybuilder onstage that night and should have been crowned Mr Olympia and you could make the case for 2000 as well , especially seeing Ronnie was huge and smooth carrying lots of water and not to mention his gut was splilling all over the place and Kevins was not .

kevins problem  like cormiers  is their heads were always somewhere else  they were/are that great without giving it everything   i know i know  consistenthe bothhave more second place fiinshes then anyone   but thye didn;'t always improve from year to year   sometimes they justed cjhanged   esp kevin   thye both could have beeaten ronnie here or there   but never consistently

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2006, 02:02:26 PM »
Holy shit alexxx is a Levroneite :o :o :o :o :o

E

Well just saw him in an old flex mag and he looked freakin insane! I didn't really like the way he was showing up the last few years before the olympia but in his earlier years he was da shit! 8) Plus me and him have a lot in common physique/training wise. :)
just push some weight!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2006, 02:08:58 PM »
Well just saw him in an old flex mag and he looked freakin insane! I didn't really like the way he was showing up the last few years before the olympia but in his earlier years he was da shit! 8) Plus me and him have a lot in common physique/training wise. :)

WTF??? Have a lot in common...physique wise? Oh man...it's a fkn field day here on Getbig!

If dzul said that...I wouldnt comment based on his showing at the PA State...but...you Alexxx? Even if you are kidding you know you are way out of line, right?
?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2006, 02:13:08 PM »
Alexxx is the next big thing ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 04:19:27 PM »
Special K when when he beat Flex at the 96 Arnold and Flex almost had a heart attack

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2006, 04:24:32 PM »
Freek what happened to your post?  ???

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2006, 05:01:06 PM »
WTF??? Have a lot in common...physique wise? Oh man...it's a fkn field day here on Getbig!

If dzul said that...I wouldnt comment based on his showing at the PA State...but...you Alexxx? Even if you are kidding you know you are way out of line, right?

leave me out of this   lmao      i justwanna knwo who kevins trainer  was then  i have emaile dhim 6 times  and no one will tell me