Author Topic: Muscle Radio replay with Marcus Haley - one not to miss!  (Read 2221 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Muscle Radio replay with Marcus Haley - one not to miss!
« on: June 29, 2006, 09:40:04 PM »
2005 North American Bodybuilding Champion Marcus Haley, will be the special guest this week on Muscle Radio. Fresh off his 4th place finish at his pro debut at the Colorado Pro Show, Marcus will talk about his contest plans for later this year, his journey to the pros and the success he’s achieved while overcoming a rough past. Marcus’s story is unique and you won’t want to miss what the often controversial “Haley’s Comet” has to say.

Tune in on Wednesday, July 5th at 4:05 PM PST at www.MuscleRadio.com or catch the on-demand replays and Podcasts available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week for your listening convenience.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Marcus Haley on MuscleRadio - July 5th!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 10:45:20 PM »
I'd like to think this will make getbig a much friendlier and happier place :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 12:36:24 PM »
i actually got the real story on the Marcus haley shooting today... saddest thing i've ever heard in my life.  I take back what i said... dude lost what was his brother after a defective shotgun firing pin cause it to fire, through a ceiling.  THe man who was hit was actually on the next floor, and died in marcus' arms.  i heard that shit today and i felt terrible for what i said about him flippantly yesterday.  so my apologies here.  tragic story.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 07:35:04 PM »
muscle radio is awesome !!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Muscle Radio replay with Marcus Haley - one not to miss!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 07:46:35 PM »
Probably the most meaningful Muscle Radio episode we’ve done so far. Marcus talked about his onstage road to becoming a pro, his success when he debuted with an impressive 4th place finish at the Colorado Pro Show and his training with IFBB Superstar Dexter Jackson for the upcoming pro show in Canada and, hopefully, the Olympia. Them Marcus shared his amazing off-stage story of having a crack-addicted mother, being shuffled in and out of various foster homes and a fatal shooting he was involved in with a friend. To say that Marcus got deep would be an enormous understatement. You never know who will be listening to the show that finds inspiration in his overcoming incredible adversity and a tough childhood.

http://www.muscleradio.com/past/index.html
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 11:14:56 PM »

That was quite interesting - amazing what some people go through when they grow up.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 07:08:58 AM »

That was quite interesting - amazing what some people go through when they grow up.

yes ron and it's beautiful when they turn it around and win

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 10:28:15 AM »
Wow, i just listened today.That was an incredible journey that Marcus had to live as a child. Kudo's to you for overcoming such adversitie's that would have/have broken a lot of people.