Author Topic: needle question  (Read 3184 times)

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
needle question
« on: June 30, 2006, 10:55:38 AM »
i have just finished my second cycle...and was concerned about to use of the needles i had....never did i share a needle with any other user, and i kept all of my injecting techniques sterile...however towards the end i resused 2 needles that i originally had...i have been off for 3 weeks now, and i have no signs of infection nor did i when i reused the needles...is there any need for immediate concern...any comments or personal stories would be appreciated...thank you

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: needle question
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 11:02:07 AM »
if you used them on yourself then most likely there is no concern.

if everything was sanatary you should be fine

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 11:28:11 AM »
There was a post about this about 2 months ago, I re-used them back in the day, but they are so easy to get and cheap as hell thats its not worth re-using them.
But..................... ...........If I HAD to I wouldn't have a problem doing it again.
U

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 01:59:24 PM »
thanks guys....is there any1 that obtained an infection after the fact and did you have any symptoms?

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 05:25:44 PM »
ask gregg valentino ;D
Vince G kynoselen KING!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 07:46:11 PM »
I guess a infection is a infection whether its from a pin, or a open sore, or a gunshot wound. Symptoms I guess are swelling, redness, maybe a fever. Nothing some antibiotics cant clear up.
U

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 12:04:48 AM »
any other opinions?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 12:14:40 AM »
what kind of opinions do you need?

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 06:16:38 AM »
i want to kno if i should get tested...for anything such as hepatitis or hiv...its been on my mind for a while...keep in mind i only used my own needles...and been off for 1 month wit no problems

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 06:58:19 AM »
LOL.........Better go get yourself checked out you many have giving yourself AIDS...

Get real bro.
How old are you?

U

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 07:15:29 AM »
i have just finished my second cycle...and was concerned about to use of the needles i had....never did i share a needle with any other user, and i kept all of my injecting techniques sterile...however towards the end i resused 2 needles that i originally had...i have been off for 3 weeks now, and i have no signs of infection nor did i when i reused the needles...is there any need for immediate concern...any comments or personal stories would be appreciated...thank you

Next time get more pins for your cycle :)

You will be just fine.  ;D 

AG-Guys

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 07:55:48 AM »
thank you to the guys that gave me decent response....any other info is well appreciated thanks guys

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 08:47:33 AM »
Bro, I am sorry I am not by any means a smart ass, but on this one I had to..

You were basically asking us if you could have got HIV from a needle ONLY you have used.

Common sense bro
U

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 09:32:54 AM »
now that i think of it...i kinda realized it was a dumb question...i was just nervous of an infection or virus i can spread to my girlfriend...i just dont want my decisions to affect her as well

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 09:55:53 AM »
Thats cool bro

We are all here to learn
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 11:10:48 AM »
now that i think of it...i kinda realized it was a dumb question...i was just nervous of an infection or virus i can spread to my girlfriend...i just dont want my decisions to affect her as well

Hummm? does not taking steroids affect you and her?  If she knows cool, if not, it will affect the relationship.  Really in a good relationship nothing major like that is hidden from the other person, its a time bomb waiting to explode.

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 11:23:25 AM »
my gf does not about my use of steroids...she is not particularly fond of them and made me promise not to use them again....i explained to her that it is not that easy to stop using them....however i am trying my best to stay off for a couple of months...i just dont want an infection to come between me, her and our future

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 11:42:30 AM »
keep everything clean and there will be no infection. heres what you do?

stop having sex with her for a couple of weeks  >:( I know its hard to do but its worth it....

she will be like whats the problem? you say Im just not into it..... then be like when i was on gear thats all I wanted to do was have sex cause it made me feel great. but now that im off of it i just feel like I have no sex drive.... LOL

shell let you use it hahahahahah

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 12:29:18 PM »
sounds like a plan to me lol  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 12:45:51 PM »
my gf does not about my use of steroids...she is not particularly fond of them and made me promise not to use them again....i explained to her that it is not that easy to stop using them....however i am trying my best to stay off for a couple of months...i just dont want an infection to come between me, her and our future

You know what bro? First off...you probably got away w/ re-using the same needle twice. The most you expierence doing that which happens to the best of us in a shortage of pins...is that it hurts more because the tip is dull. Do not make a habit of it though...one pin for every injection...throw it away and never look at it again. use a fresh new pin with every injection...repeat it 10x's. Write it out if you have to. I know idiots who re-use the same needle 5-6x's in a row because thats essentially what they are...idiots. Lazy and frankly speaking...have no sense of personal respect, hygene and arent 'serious' about a real well-planned cycle.

As for your girl...my advice is this...DUMP THE BICTH!!! The fact that you gotta 'hide' your gear usage means she's an overzealous and controling HAG! You dont want that...because I bet if you smoked a pack a day...drank on weekends and ate junk food...I promise you she would never blink an eye at that know why? It is because its a part of her culture and American culture...so shes used to it. She is ignorant and will never see the light or change her mind.

My advice is to find a chick who appreciates her man using gear safely and responsibly...find a woman who has NO PROBLEM sticking you for the hard to reach places like back of delts or because I'm right handed...the left glute. Matter fact'...find a girl who's all like...'Come on honey, you have a show comming up...log off of getbig.com and come down here...I have a c.c. of deca waiting for you...then tonite be ready for that c.c. of winny...don't make me come up there!"

Thats what you want bro!
?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 02:50:06 PM »
I would skip the shot instead of re-using them.  Pins are very cheap, compared to an infection.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 08:01:15 PM »
you are fine, but next time buy plenty of needles!!!!!!!!
If you have an infection , the area will get red and hot.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »
I just ordered
20ga pins (for drawing)
23ga 1 1/2"
23ga 1"
25ga 5/8"
29ga 1/2"

100 of each
I will see them in 2 days
GPZ Services ROCKS!!

U

mikeytapz

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 03:22:13 PM »
besides a bad infection...did any1 ever obtain anything else from re-using there own needles

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »
Here we go again....

Dude why don't you tell us whats wrong with you?

Stop beating around the bush
U