Author Topic: Awesome Standing Relaxed Pose!  (Read 3316 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Awesome Standing Relaxed Pose!
« on: June 30, 2006, 03:46:32 PM »

I

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: Awesome Standing Relaxed Pose!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 03:47:49 PM »
Not exactly relaxed, but he looks good...
Motherboy (the band).

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 03:48:50 PM »
Not exactly relaxed, but he looks good...

You know what i mean.... that's how they do it today.
I

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 03:49:59 PM »
he looks good,i remember in the pumpin iron days when relaxed meant relaxed,now relaxed means pose as hard as you can but stand in the relaxed position ;)
R

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 04:02:39 PM »
he looks good,i remember in the pumpin iron days when relaxed meant relaxed,now relaxed means pose as hard as you can but stand in the relaxed position ;)

That’s before I wrote and published and E-book on “How to Pose Inconspicuously” and think you’re getting away with it while looking like a complete ass to the public. Thanks to the wonders of e-commerce, it’s available for immediate download at www.Look-Like-An-Ass.com for only $29.95 when you order today. Otherwise you’ll pay the full retail value of $49.95. Or if you prefer, you can order now by calling 1-800-Look-Like-Ass. Operators are standing by. Call right now.     
and keep moving!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 04:06:34 PM »
That’s before I wrote and published and E-book on “How to Pose Inconspicuously” and think you’re getting away with it while looking like a complete ass to the public. Thanks to the wonders of e-commerce, it’s available for immediate download at www.Look-Like-An-Ass.com for only $29.95 when you order today. Otherwise you’ll pay the full retail value of $49.95. Or if you prefer, you can order now by calling 1-800-Look-Like-Ass. Operators are standing by. Call right now.

Fvck man, stick to moderating, your humor must have been banned a long time ago.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 04:06:50 PM »

you should buy this book too:

"How to be funny on the internet"
Deep Tissue Massage

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 05:28:32 PM »
Chris is awesome when he's on.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 08:48:29 AM »

Cormier probably can't wait to get off stage to he can get al up on his cell phone...

He probably can care less about placings...the only thing on his mind in that pic is who he's gonna text message the first chance he gets.
?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 08:55:27 AM »
Cormier probably can't wait to get off stage to he can get al up on his cell phone...

He probably can care less about placings...the only thing on his mind in that pic is who he's gonna text message the first chance he gets.

"Y'know you ma boo"

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 09:03:20 AM »

Hahaha! There you go HEDGE...

You got Cormier down-pat as well...hahaha!
?

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 09:13:50 AM »
Fvck man, stick to moderating, your humor must have been banned a long time ago.
  He's not very good at that either.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 10:01:39 AM »
Those are not close to a natural pose.  I always thought and I didn't care big you are, holding your arms out like that and inflating your lats always looked stupid to me.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 10:04:30 AM »

dude's a dork

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 10:41:02 AM »

He's just a typical uh...ummm...you know...uh...you know...

As soon as Chris walked off stage he probably knocked over 3 other competitors and jumped over a stage handle to get to his phone...he looked at it and saw '26 Missed Calls'...then he probably called back 'Rochelle' and went..."hello?hello? yea wassup babygirl...you call? huh? yea I be all up on stage...getting my flex on and shit...huh? you know I be missin you be all thinking about my boo...word...word..tru dat. You want me to come over and see you? You know you be my boo-boo...you kno I be getting my swole on...huh? awww you got jokes now...is you is my boo? you be my babygirl boo? "

Then after he hung up he text messaged 'LaTasha' with a..." You know you is my boo" then he text messaged 'Keisha' with a classic...'wat u be wearing, rite now, boo?' and it goes on and on. Typical uh...ummm...you know...you all know.
?