Author Topic: Testosterone...?  (Read 2504 times)

Yamaha777j

• Getbig I
Testosterone...?
« on: July 01, 2006, 02:57:13 PM »

Hey Im new to this forum and I was wondering what would be a good beggining cycle for using testosterone cynopiate....Any advice will help...
 Done a cycle of sustanon 250 and liquid d-bol bout 3 weeks ago and put on a good 17lbs..never used the testosterone cyn. before so I was just lookin for some advice.. thanks

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Testosterone...?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 09:42:14 PM »
Have you done your pct?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 05:18:07 AM »
try this

1-10 week test 200mg eod
1-10 week 400 mg deca/eq  a week
1-6 week dbol 40 mg a day
proper PCT

w

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 05:47:08 AM »
also which cyp do you have ?
w

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 01:37:59 PM »
try this

1-10 week test 200mg eod
1-10 week 400 mg deca/eq  a week
1-6 week dbol 40 mg a day
proper PCT

NICE ;D....for a begginer this is the great

Yamaha777j

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 03:13:39 PM »

No I havnt got my pct done yet...I really dont have a clue wat that is...and the Testosterone is Depo-Testosterone 200Mg-testosterone cypionate

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »
you need to give us stats man  ???

Height
weight
bodyfat

How many cycles have you done and what type.

Also you need to search pct (post cycle treatment) and that will give you a head start on what it is, and what it does for you. ;D

Yamaha777j

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »
  Im 5'5" and 150 and about 9% bodyfat im a wrestler so that usually goes down to about 5 or 6% during the season...im 16 started my first cycle at the end of May at 130 pounds.  I used sustanon 250 every fourth day and d-bol every other day...I gained 25lbs up to 155 but since i been off the cycle and constanly doing the same workout regimen ive stayed a steady 150...

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 07:13:03 PM »
Holy shit...Let the flaming begin!!!! :o :o

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 07:18:56 PM »
Holy shit...Let the flaming begin!!!! :o :o

Hopefully he is a gimmick....

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 07:53:51 PM »
Dude your 16? why would would you want to fuck around now? who gives a shit if you did a cycle before.Fuck this post you shouldnt even be doing the shit. and 4 weeks is not a cycle!!!!

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 07:57:28 PM »
Your mom should put you over her knee and spank your ass!

Yamaha777j

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 08:35:53 PM »

Theirs no difference from you or me taking steriods...wat should age make a difference....wat gives yall the right to be so judgemental...all im askin for is for some advice so I dont accidently kill myself...ohh yeah one other reason I STARTED to take steroids is that I was born with poland syndrome which MEANS I was born without my right pec muscle half of my right bicep and some of my right back..!!!!!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »
first off you at a young age were is gonna screw your body up. you think you have issues now ( no offence ) keep taking the shit while your at that age your gonna be worst off. there is no age limit but you havent grown yet your body is still produceing muscle and bone growth.

this is not a lecture your gonna do what ya want but dont come on here and expect people to help you out.cause whats gonna happen is your gonna get bashed on here.

there are good guys on here and they most likely wont help you out on this....
your better off doing your own research....

Yamaha777j

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 09:08:39 PM »
  Dude your not my father and I thought for sure I wouldnt have to hear your shit...about wats right and wrong...yeah it might mess up my body now...wat the f*ck why not go ahead and f*ck my body up any more than it is..watever...and you using steriods aint any better cause your fuckin yourself over too...so dont come at me with that shit man

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 09:16:15 PM »
Why should teens, specifically, stay away from AAS?  The first most obvious answer is because they are already on steroids, naturally.  Teen males have so much testosterone going their bodies that adding synthetic testosterone will just shut them down, being counter-productive.  The more serious reason teens should stay away from AAS is because they will stunt their growth.  "Finally, some bodybuilders felt teenagers should avoid steroids given the risk of premature physeal closure and the stunting of growth (cf. American Academy of Pediatrics 1997: 905-6)" (Monaghan, 39). 

Monaghan, L. (2001).  Bodybuilding, Drugs and Risk.  New Fetter Lane, London:     Routledge.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 09:30:50 PM »
Bro im not tring to be your dad!!!! and Im not going to start insulting you cause you wanna be a little prick. The difference between me and you is about 18 years.Dude im 33 I started when I was in my 20's. Like I said your gonna do what you want were just tring to help.And dude stop tring to be a hard ass cause you have a long way to go. you dont hear advise then dont come on here and post.what your wanting to hear is someone telling how you should do this and im telling you IT WONT HAPPEN.

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 11:28:53 PM »
Bro no offence but if you don;t know what your doing than don't do it esp. steroids your basically fucking yourself all around.I mean I even knew what proper pct was way before I even thought about taking gear.Beleive me I understand you want to excel but take it easy.Your stuck in that same body no matter what you do to it :'(.So be carefull