Author Topic: best Vitamin/minerals for women?  (Read 2385 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
best Vitamin/minerals for women?
« on: July 01, 2006, 03:58:30 PM »
What is the best vitamin/mineral pack for women who don't like to swallow ;D  She absolutely refuses to take anything she refers to being the size of a horse pill.  Personally I think she's being overly silly about it.  The pills she freaks out about don't look that big.  Any brands or tricks that will work for her??? If there's not a practical solution to her phobia of swallowing big things >:( what vit/min packs are best for women?  Maybe she can just split up the pack through the day ???  I know this is a nutrition question but with being female related I wanted to post it here.

nikki

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Re: best Vitamin/minerals for women?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 07:40:48 AM »
Twinlab's Daily One are great.....!  Take one tab once a day

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 08:41:40 AM »
Twinlab's Daily One are great.....!  Take one tab once a day
Thanks Nikki!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 12:09:18 PM »

clen, gh, winny, var' t3...the usual staple in womens figure/fitness now. Two words...jen he--er--hott.

Otherwise a women's formulated multi once or twice daily with extra vitamin c-500mg, vitamin E-200i.u and calcuim/magnesium at 500/250mg ratio.

?

angelfit

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 02:50:52 PM »
clen, gh, winny, var' t3...the usual staple in womens figure/fitness now. Two words...jen he--er--hott.

before you tie someone's name to illegal usage - get your f-in facts straight !
why do you need to accuse someone you don't EVEN know ! b/c for a fact you're
throwing darts at the WRONG lady......

anyhoooooo - to answer the question correctly...

any multi she can handle once a day - vitamin c for sure ! 1000 mg (up to 3 x a day)
vitamin E @ 400 iu.. and a B-complex is great posttraining ! instead of taking 8 pills
all at once - try splitting them up w/ each meal....maybe that's easier on  her !
good luck !!

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 06:49:20 PM »
As always, I am sure it is jealousy.  Since Jen Hendershott is on top, winning the Arnold, and Olympia in the same year, and just getting the Oxygen cover.  And the fact that she is the ONLY top fitness girl who is all natural...no plastic surgery or nothing!!!  She is a true champ and role model who has been at this a long, long time.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 08:15:58 PM »
Actually, Market America has some pretty decent supplements - many of them liquid - including their multi.  Yes, they're a MLM, but maybe you could find a distributor who's not out to recruit you.  ;)

:

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 08:48:17 PM »
Yeah. Princess L is on the right track. There are liquid forms of vitamins and minerals for those who cant/wont take the "horse pills".

Ask at your local pill shop and get them to source some different brands for you. Choose the ones that suit you best. Some vitamins are micellised for better absorption, and others are in colloidal suspensions. No use me mentioning brands, cos I'm on the other side of the planet.

Good Luck with it.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy