Author Topic: winny AT THE END  (Read 1474 times)

salu

• Getbig II
winny AT THE END
« on: July 03, 2006, 04:06:18 PM »
okay i just did a test cycle and it was bulker and now i want to end it with a cutter i wanna use winny at the end to harden up gains. The question i have is for the bulker i kept calories and carbs and protein high now when i use winny at the end to harden up gains do i still keep calories high my bodyfat is high and i feel kinda of like to massive and i wanna cut up a bit. now will i  lose my gains if i dont keep calories high till pct or can i maintain the muscle by keeping just protein high and carbs and calories low.

help im kinda confused how would u use winny at the end and what would ur diet be like to harden up gains after a bulker

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: winny AT THE END
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 04:09:23 PM »
please,  whats  your cycle looks like ?

how many weeks ?

yes, u can use winny at the ent of your test cycle, maybe about 50 mg eod ..6 weeks
w

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 04:38:45 PM »
will it was test 1500mg a week i have lots of experience dont worry
can u just answer the questions will winny work even with high calories end of a bulker and if i eat clean and do cardio can i strip fat. because it says winstrol is used best a cutter that means low carb rigth but i just did a bulker.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 05:24:11 PM »
 yeah man, winny will wort  !!!

w

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 05:36:52 PM »
for some reason i sense some sarcasm winny will work as a hardener even in a bulker i believe.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 04:05:57 PM »
for some reason i sense some sarcasm winny will work as a hardener even in a bulker i believe.
I think that you would be best if you just finished the bulking cycle and then do a cutting cycle with different compounds. High calories no matter what you inject = size. In order to look shreaded calories need to be adjusted for that goal. Another way would be to add clen to the end of your cycle and take it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for a month after the test dissapates in your system and that would help get rid of the small amounts of body fat put on by the bulk cycle. May take longer to have a bigger more cut physique that way but I have never really heard of anyone successfully bulking and cutting at the same time. Plus I would hate to hear of winny being misused that way when there are better uses for it. Just my thoughts.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 04:08:48 PM »
whats the stats of this dude again?

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 04:22:35 PM »
whats the stats of this dude again?