Author Topic: MattT GQ Model?  (Read 10835 times)

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
MattT GQ Model?
« on: July 03, 2006, 05:06:47 PM »
Ok i had to post this im a fan of this kids physique, so i follow his progress. Im a friend of his on myspace, well atleast he accepted me as a friend on his myspace. Anyways he posted a new pic, shows he is unique and could do both bodybuilding and modeling.. Need more good looking guys like him reppin the sport..

"Money Talks"

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
Re: MattT GQ Model?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »
also why doesn't this guy post on here anymore?
"Money Talks"

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 05:15:39 PM »
Probably cuz of wacko super stalkers such as yourself!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 05:15:57 PM »

MattT got tired of 240 running his fucking mouth about him especially after the positive he got at the Musclemania.  I found it suspicious since he passed his following test at his next show perfectly.  Obviously screwed up testing. 

Anyway, MattT left but not without posting all of 240's and his wife's personal information.  Caused 240 to meltdown like an ice cream cone and commit suicide on his account.  That's why it doesn't say 240 or bust anymore!!!....Worse owning I've ever seen
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 05:34:02 PM »
Let's not forget he tried to pass himself off as a natty as well. The disbelievers painted him into a corner. He got very 'huffy.'

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 05:39:15 PM »
MattT got tired of 240 running his fucking mouth about him especially after the positive he got at the Musclemania.  I found it suspicious since he passed his following test at his next show perfectly.  Obviously screwed up testing. 

Anyway, MattT left but not without posting all of 240's and his wife's personal information.  Caused 240 to meltdown like an ice cream cone and commit suicide on his account.  That's why it doesn't say 240 or bust anymore!!!....Worse owning I've ever seen

1) Matty had posted about his gear use in the past, and wouldn't deny it before the show.  Any true natural will tell the world he's clean in a heartbeat.  show me ONE natural who is truly clean who won't answer the Q.

2) You're a 30+ year old man getting all giddy about a m3ltdown that happened 2 years ago.
Fooking douchebag, vince. 

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 05:42:31 PM »
1) Matty had posted about his gear use in the past, and wouldn't deny it before the show.  Any true natural will tell the world he's clean in a heartbeat.  show me ONE natural who is truly clean who won't answer the Q.

2) You're a 30+ year old man getting all giddy about a m3ltdown that happened 2 years ago.

hahah 240's such a loser i wish i would have seen that all go down..
"Money Talks"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 05:43:23 PM »
hahah 240's such a loser i wish i would have seen that all go down..

let's see...
1) you surf myspace looking for male Bbers modeling
2) you brag about being his friend
3) you start threads about it.

Now, who looks like like the loser?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 05:43:36 PM »
Ok i had to post this im a fan of this kids physique, so i follow his progress. Im a friend of his on myspace, well atleast he accepted me as a friend on his myspace. Anyways he posted a new pic, shows he is unique and could do both bodybuilding and modeling.. Need more good looking guys like him reppin the sport..

Thats one scary mug! :o
just push some weight!

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 05:56:56 PM »
Thats one scary mug! :o

My wife thinks he's hot.. Am i jealous no lol, im lucky to have a hot wife. Yeh its cause i got alot of money, but she's all mine :P
"Money Talks"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 05:58:09 PM »
My wife thinks he's hot.. Am i jealous no lol, im lucky to have a hot wife. Yeh its cause i got alot of money, but she's all mine :P

Show her a pic of me then she'll leave you for good. ;)
just push some weight!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 05:59:10 PM »

IT seems that he does under "Knows_everything".
Motherboy (the band).

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 05:59:27 PM »
MAtt has a great physique but he lost my respect cause he competed in a natural show

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2006, 06:05:02 PM »

dude, you're on getbig.

Everyone here bangs models, lives off the interest on their $10M bank account, lives in a mansion, yet still chooses to post here and make friends on myspace instead of doing fun things with all that $.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2006, 06:19:53 PM »

You started that whole thing 240 which that animated gifs you did of Matt T.  And he never even messed with you.  Now although it wasn't right of him to post your wife's and your personal info, if you haven't provoked him, it would have never took place. 

If anyone is a douchebag, its you 240.  Anytime you mess with someone, you never know how they may react.  You shot Matt T in a the ass and he came back driving a Battletank and fired one wicked shot that blew you to pieces and off the Getbig map for a few weeks.

Surprisingly enough, you still haven't learned your lesson and you continue to screw with people.  Only a matter of time when it happens again.  And I'm not joking, bro
A

Slick Vic

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 06:20:01 PM »

So that's what happened. hahahaha....  :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2006, 06:21:02 PM »
I don't know about modeling, but bodybuilding he has got in the bag once he keeps hitting the weights like he doesmodels have to be 160 - - - ok

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2006, 06:24:41 PM »
So that's what happened. hahahaha....  :D

Yep, 240 went running out of here like a scalded dog.  Ron even came up here and made a comment about it telling everyone not to do it. 

He shouldn't have messed with Matt T.  He's a good guy and he doesn't mess with anyone but if he's provoked, he'll come back with the vicious thing he can possibly come up with.  He's like a sniper.  One shot, one kill.
A

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2006, 06:28:42 PM »

Yep, 240 went running out of here like a scalded dog.  Ron even came up here and made a comment about it telling everyone not to do it. 

He shouldn't have messed with Matt T.  He's a good guy and he doesn't mess with anyone but if he's provoked, he'll come back with the vicious thing he can possibly come up with.  He's like a sniper.  One shot, one kill.

Pfffffttttt.  So he doesn't post here because he owned 240 badly.  That makes zero sense. 

I just seem to remember Matt as a guy who did a Musclemania contest but wouldn't say he was natural.
Motherboy (the band).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 06:31:01 PM »
You started that whole thing 240 which that animated gifs you did of Matt T.  And he never even messed with you.  Now although it wasn't right of him to post your wife's and your personal info, if you haven't provoked him, it would have never took place. 
If anyone is a douchebag, its you 240.  Anytime you mess with someone, you never know how they may react.  You shot Matt T in a the ass and he came back driving a Battletank and fired one wicked shot that blew you to pieces and off the Getbig map for a few weeks.
Surprisingly enough, you still haven't learned your lesson and you continue to screw with people.  Only a matter of time when it happens again.  And I'm not joking, bro

actually no, matt took shots at my work, and i took shots back.   matt dissed my work cause i disagreed with him on some topic.  I asked him to delete it, and he refused. so, i took shots at him, as he was an admitted user doing a natural show.

and anyone who is enough of a delusional fool to take a message board seriously and travel to 'beat someone up' belongs dead or in jail, and will end up in one or the other.

vince, i cannot understand the depth upon which you are on ppl's nuts.  "Matt is like a sniper?  one wicked shot form a battletank?"  geez vince... embarassing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 06:32:24 PM »
Pfffffttttt.  So he doesn't post here because he owned 240 badly.  That makes zero sense. 

I just seem to remember Matt as a guy who did a Musclemania contest but wouldn't say he was natural.

Matt T problably doesn't give a shit about this place.  He either post somewhere else or problably isn't an avid user of discussion boards.  I'm not really never but its good for business
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »
actually no, matt took shots at my work, and i took shots back.   matt dissed my work cause i disagreed with him on some topic.  I asked him to delete it, and he refused. so, i took shots at him, as he was an admitted user doing a natural show.

and anyone who is enough of a delusional fool to take a message board seriously and travel to 'beat someone up' belongs dead or in jail, and will end up in one or the other.

vince, i cannot understand the depth upon which you are on ppl's nuts.  "Matt is like a sniper?  one wicked shot form a battletank?"  geez vince... embarassing.

You had a choice to simply ignore him but you didn't.

The moment you created that animated GIF of him is when he decided to open a can of whoop-ass on you and your wife.  And although I didn't agree with his actions, its not like he didn't have a reason.

240, you're a accident always waiting to happen.  You've made so many enemies off you actions from board members like WalterBivens and Royalty to Pros like Shawn Ray, Bob Chick, & Kamali to people.

You know why I've been on you.  Because the fact of the matter is that although you had trashed me, I had given you the benefit of a doubt and paid for your services.  But after a while you started trashing my business and now when I decide not to have you redesign my website, you've stepped up your shit-talk at me. 

I'm the only one out of all the people you pissed off that gave you the benefit of a doubt despite the fact that you trashed me beforehand.  And it turned out to be a mistake. 

Remember that, 240.  You lost my business because you had no respect for it to begin with
A

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 06:47:48 PM »
dude, you're on getbig.

Everyone here bangs models, lives off the interest on their $10M bank account, lives in a mansion, yet still chooses to post here and make friends on myspace instead of doing fun things with all that $.

At least they arent all Harvard grads.  That's the rest of the internet!
Oh...Monica!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 06:49:27 PM »
I'm the only one out of all the people you pissed off that gave you the benefit of a doubt despite the fact that you trashed me beforehand.  And it turned out to be a mistake. 

Remember that, 240.  You lost my business because you had no respect for it to begin with

moster unprofessionalism...

Vince, I built two small banners for your website for a small fee, and you made a few posts about how much they helped business.  You were very happy with the quality and price of my work.  You got pissy with me when i made posts on issues with which you disagreed- PDI.

And based upon your posts and rants on getbig, seriously, I would decline your business.  I often do decline business if I'm not comfortable with the person.  

you're a little bit crazy, man.  you talk way out of school about supplement companies.  you have no clue about the law.  you brag about being a day laborer.  And you pull big hoaxes, and tell many big lies.   Working for the cards? come on.  missing your carb load by 15% bodyfat? come on...  your recollection of past events is always inaccurate.  hell, you claimed you and Chic were right all along on the Don Long issue, when about 50 members disagreed.

Dude, whatever.  you keep on doing your thing. But you're weird, you're clearly not bright, and you are a time burgular.  So keep on doing your thing.  But do it without me.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 06:50:10 PM »

u wish it was two years ago 240