Author Topic: Trenbolone Acetate  (Read 3766 times)

Kyle Cavnar

• Getbig II
Trenbolone Acetate
« on: July 03, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »
All I need to know; how effective is it and side effects....

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Trenbolone Acetate
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 09:14:45 PM »
it very effective.... the sides are normal nothing drastic.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 02:26:10 AM »
google tren acetate and research it it will tell you just about everything

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 04:36:53 AM »
it very effective.... the sides are normal nothing drastic.

The sides are different from person to person....I for one did sweat allot and i do mean allot....my buddy who uses tren acetate did not have this problem at all!
So you try it out for yourself and get back at us.... :)
?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 06:28:42 AM »
it is very effective ,
it is ab strong androgen that is devoid estrogenic activity ,

does not convetr to estradiol,
w

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 07:53:43 AM »
I'm taking this plus primo and winny.....let me say what a wicked combo. Tren is by far the best acc on the market(well in my mind) Only side effect I have seen is a shortness in breath a little after the injection. But thats it. Shit is off the hook.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 01:46:12 PM »
how do you feel using tren, primo, and winny, ?
is it any good ?

w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 04:07:31 PM »
One of the most effective things out there, and in some sides can be very bad, especially if they are a newbie to AAS use and do not do things properly. For that reason a first time tren user should start out with a dose of around 50mg eod of tren-a, that way if it is to harsh for them, they can pull it out quickly and the acetate ester will clear very fast.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 05:57:23 PM »
Sporting, seems to be good so far, muscles are fuller. Taking the tren and primo every other day and the winny tabs everyday. Primo has ruled out the limp dick, winny is bringing out the garden hose veins...figure about another week (4 weeks in) I'll hit the clen to get rid of the extra water and crap. After all that ranting...I like the stack, but nothing beats tren and enthanate...problem is a little more water is held.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Kyle Cavnar

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 10:23:13 PM »
okay, sounds like pretty good stuff. I am very confident in the gains I would make with it and have of some other side effects not mentioned on here...i.e. serious aggresion. Any info on that? I'm a newbie at it so I would def start off w/ smaller dosages. Also, what's the most effective way to get it in the system, injection or cream?

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 02:21:16 AM »

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Trenbolone%20Acetate%20(Finaplix).html review this Trenbolone Acetate profile

Ta is a very effective AAS.

AG-Guys

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 08:31:31 AM »
Sporting, seems to be good so far, muscles are fuller. Taking the tren and primo every other day and the winny tabs everyday. Primo has ruled out the limp dick, winny is bringing out the garden hose veins...figure about another week (4 weeks in) I'll hit the clen to get rid of the extra water and crap. After all that ranting...I like the stack, but nothing beats tren and enthanate...problem is a little more water is held.
good, i  have never use tren ,primo, winny all togather, but i like to try...
w

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 09:40:16 AM »
what's the typical price per vial of tren?

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 05:49:12 PM »
In Canada we get it by the 10 ml bottles and your looking 125 to 200, depending on the season and the dealer.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 07:02:40 PM »
what's the typical price per vial of tren?
depends on brand name !
BD 10ml tren acetat cost about $90-$120some other brands could be cheaper !

w

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 09:09:03 PM »
I like my tren with prop not enethate.
Less water retention!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 04:35:36 AM »
test prop and tren acetat is effectiv combo !
w

Kyle Cavnar

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »
from isteroids.com

Trenbolone can be found widely on the Black Market, and implants for cattle are frequently converted into an injectable or transdermal compound. Trenbolone, whether it’s made from cattle implants or bought on the black market pre-made, is typically and significantly more expensive than other anabolic steroids ranging from 15 U.S dollars per gram of powder up to 150 U.S for a single 10 ml bottle.

I'm planing on making it into a transdermal compound and purchasing it through a vet site online. Give or takes on that? I've heard it's just as effective and very very affordable.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 07:42:16 AM »
from isteroids.com

Trenbolone can be found widely on the Black Market, and implants for cattle are frequently converted into an injectable or transdermal compound. Trenbolone, whether it’s made from cattle implants or bought on the black market pre-made, is typically and significantly more expensive than other anabolic steroids ranging from 15 U.S dollars per gram of powder up to 150 U.S for a single 10 ml bottle.

I'm planing on making it into a transdermal compound and purchasing it through a vet site online. Give or takes on that? I've heard it's just as effective and very very affordable.
I have heard that the topical formulation of Tren smells absolutely horrible. Also for those with sensitive skin or skin conditions it will break you out in rashes and boils. I am an advocate for saving a buck like anyone else but not at the expense of smelling like ass or having unsightly and often uncomfortable skin reactions. Nothing works faster or better than injections and Tren isn't that hard to convert from pellets to injectable form.

Kyle Cavnar

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 07:55:51 AM »
god damn, this is why i love this site. Well, this is going to be my first cycle and currently i'm weighing 215 solid at 5'10 w/ about 9% body fat. Starting off, what is going to be the most effective cycle? I respond to stuff extremely well so I think I'd start off w/ a smaller dosage. To date, I've been hitting the weights for 3 years.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 08:11:11 AM »
I hit a CC of each every other day, and my body is responding very well. I have been on for 3 weeks and next week I will introduce the clen to shed some of the water of the muscles. I' m about 240 at 5 11, just to give you a rough idea and the body fat is at about 12% still(offseason).
Just spot me BITCH!!!

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 08:23:34 AM »
god damn, this is why i love this site. Well, this is going to be my first cycle and currently i'm weighing 215 solid at 5'10 w/ about 9% body fat. Starting off, what is going to be the most effective cycle? I respond to stuff extremely well so I think I'd start off w/ a smaller dosage. To date, I've been hitting the weights for 3 years.
I would do a simple Test cycle for your first. I assume you are going for size and strength and Test delivers like no other when your receptors are fresh. 50mgs of proviron tabs daily (for estrogen blockage) and 500mgs of Test Enanthate a week injected twice @ 250mgs say on tues and fri. will give you a steady intake of a long lasting Test ether and will provide a solid learning foundation to go off of for your next cycle and this cycle is cheap. Also remember to take in at least 1.5 grams of protien per lb of lean body weight and get plenty of good fats to help sustain endogenous levels of test. Lift very heavy using your basic compound movements (squats, deadlifts, clean and jerks and barbell everything) and you will be one big mutha. Get good rest, eat and you will grow. PCT would be nolva and clen (helps shed fat and water retention) I doubt HCG is needed for such a low dose of test provided the cycle if fairly short (10 to 12 weeks)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 07:45:33 AM »
If you make it yourself you get 30mls @ 76mg for under $90 and that includes the conversion kit.