Author Topic: bulgarian training method  (Read 6477 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
bulgarian training method
« on: July 05, 2006, 03:24:12 AM »
Here is a sample of the current training of the powerlifting team in The Bulgarian National Sports Academy.I 've never trained this way but have seen some amazing results on other people.Back in the day , similar training + Bionabol(BG d- ball) was the key for the success of the Bulgarian and Russian weightlifting teams.

Mon- squat,bench, dead – max
Tue-squat,bench – 2reps, 80 %
Wed-squat,bench – max, dead – 2 reps 80%
Thru- off
Fri – squat , bench, dead – max
Sat – squat, bench , dead – 70 % , singles

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: bulgarian training method
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 12:58:17 PM »
i am somewhat baffled at the eastern european weightlifting mitique...being a local and familiar with training styles, results and lifters i can assure u that the most compresive training methodology as well as nutrition are to be found on US soil...did i mention that most of the top lifters are american?...yeah...rest my case....i'd also like to give a shout out to mike wolfe :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 01:01:56 PM »
that was mistique...to add to that, i found the national weightlifting federation to be lacking majorly in the nutrition dept., chemichally challenged, grosly outdated, etc.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »
there are a lot of great america lifters , no doubt about that, but check out the IPF resilts from the last few years and  see how many eastern europeans are in the top 3 in each weight class.
  And you must be out of your mind to say that eastern european weight lifting is a myth.That's absurd.Powerlifting is relatively new sport there - it came in the mid 90's.But for olympic weightlifting for the last 40 years , Bulgaria,Romania,Russia have been dominating like nobody else, especially Bulgaria in the 80's and 90's
  Anyways - I did't post this program here to say whos' better than who.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 01:31:04 PM »
ok..i'll correct u on one thing...the METHOD its a myth....there is no method...they borrow and learn from the best in the bussiness..ie...the americans. top lifters in powerlifting from romania and bulgaria?...u gotta be joking right?....olympic lifting is a bit more succesfull but still besides some talented lifters...the method the training nutrition and chemistry are bleak at best....sorry to burst your bubble:)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 01:32:36 PM »
and get straight what u are talking about : powerlifting or olympic weightlifting?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 01:42:19 PM »
ok..i'll correct u on one thing...the METHOD its a myth....there is no method...they borrow and learn from the best in the bussiness..ie...the americans. top lifters in powerlifting from romania and bulgaria?...u gotta be joking right?....olympic lifting is a bit more succesfull but still besides some talented lifters...the method the training nutrition and chemistry are bleak at best....sorry to burst your bubble:)

Borrow what?You don't even know what are you talking about.You are not going to find even one lifter in those countries that uses Westside Style or Metal Militia(which are great training methods).They do their thing ant they still have great results - that's my point.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 01:46:02 PM »
buddy don't let my english fool ya..i know shit because I AM ONE OF THEM...and ask wolfie because i bug him for advice all the time...lol...anyway ...let's not get argumental

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 01:59:55 PM »
don't let my english fool ya either ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 02:03:29 PM »
haha...bine

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 02:07:38 PM »
ot kade si be

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 02:14:01 PM »
?..don't know what it means or is but hey...whateve r works...ok...now i gotta go to sleep.....nighty nite! keep your butthole tight!::::))

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 09:14:47 PM »
wa wa wa stop crying  :'(