Author Topic: Funny lunch time story.  (Read 15777 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Funny lunch time story.
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2006, 05:54:30 PM »
Yeah but making a bad taste joke is different then putting somebody down in front of a crowd of people just to belittle him.So what if he is fat he might hate how you look to each their own.Remember what you were taught IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY..... Shit if that was the case this board would be empty i guess.If bad taste jokes weren't aloud then all the great comedians or any for that matter would not have jobs.

I actually agree with Lee ??? , You(the op) have no right embarassing some guy because of his weight. Does it really make you feel better knowing that you made someone else feel like shit? You are a dick. I really hope that you are making this up. Remember, message boards are for shit like that, don't let it carry into real life, you piece of shit.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2006, 06:55:10 PM »
Lee should be a lawyer you make a logical argument...

BAd Joke (Craig Titus joke about a murder) not as bad as Belittling fat boy in crowd (buying ten subway sandwiches)
Fat boy might not like you but you can think what you want as he does
Nothing nice to say then dont say it but great comedians use jokes in bad taste....

Case Closed, dont quit your day job
L

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2006, 07:52:16 PM »
Third world countries with starving children don't need food
They need FUCKING CONDOMS!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2006, 07:53:18 PM »
ONE DAY YOU WILL BE FAT AND SOMEONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU   KARMA  :P

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2006, 07:56:09 PM »
Third world countries with starving children don't need food
They need FUCKING CONDOMS!

And then the religious societies put the guilt and blame on me for not sending enough money

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2006, 08:07:15 PM »
there is nothing more cool than being a stupid fvck and putting others down but i doubt u did that u wouldnt have the balls thats why u come on the forum and tell ur pathetic little story to see what people would have thought of you if u have had really said that.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2006, 07:27:51 AM »
Monster Defender of Fatass'..... I hate when ppl say he is fat cause of his genes...then why in countries like india and ethopia you never find obese people...hmmmm maybe cause the real obese beast i talk of( not some 20% bf reg schmoe) eat thier ass off and sit an watch tv ...hmmmm could that be it ..i dont pity them one bit..they made thier bed...now sleep in it..
m3ltd0wn

oh i'm not saying that he didn't get that way on his own! some people have real genetic issues with it...medical problems ecetera (sp?!)

but that's not what i said...i asked why be a dick about it? his life and his fault..you don't think the dude knows he's fat?  ???  that just like some of you guys coming in here thinkig you're bodybuilders or are big... ::)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2006, 07:32:12 AM »
texasRush = some fat guy who got picked on.

you're damn right i was..and i was sick of not getting any pussy, not looking good, and not feeling better about myself....on top of people giving me shit! now the only shit i get is from people telling me i'm a user when all i do is bust my ass everyday! and you're right..i did get picked on alot...til i stomped a mudhole in the last guy that did it! no one said anything anymore...at least where i could hear them.  >:(  not everyone is gonna curl up and take your shit just because you look big or tough...you'll press someone's buttons the wrong way and that fat bastard will be the one skull fucking you in front of that same crowd that was giggling at HIM earlier!

oh my life is so hard!  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2006, 07:33:36 AM »
you're damn right i was..and i was sick of not getting any pussy, not looking good, and not feeling better about myself....on top of people giving me shit! now the only shit i get is from people telling me i'm a user when all i do is bust my ass everyday! and you're right..i did get picked on alot...til i stomped a mudhole in the last guy that did it! no one said anything anymore...at least where i could hear them.  >:(  not everyone is gonna curl up and take your shit just because you look big or tough...you'll press someone's buttons the wrong way and that fat bastard will be the one skull fucking you in front of that same crowd that was giggling at HIM earlier!

oh my life is so hard!  ;D
m.eltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2006, 07:35:08 AM »
hey i thought i got one free with every register on this site?  ??? ;D

i don't get the "monster" or "brutal" props?!  ???

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2006, 07:39:42 AM »
So when does this "lunch time story" become funny? Anybody told the punchline yet? ???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2006, 07:40:59 AM »
So when does this "lunch time story" become funny? Anybody told the punchline yet? ???

Fat guy got raped by monkey, monkey logged onto getbig as member "Figo". Figo now looking for love partner watch out squad!
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2006, 07:42:06 AM »
texasRush's idea of gettin even with people who make him angry includes him skull fucking the guy...i think thats pretty funny and teh gay...

btw TexAssCrush...Monster Self Esteem issues... i liked making fun of your kind..
L

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2006, 07:46:27 AM »
Fat guy got raped by monkey, monkey logged onto getbig as member "Figo". Figo now looking for love partner watch out squad!

Your fascination with people finding love-partners borders on disturbing. :-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2006, 07:48:07 AM »
Your fascination with people finding love-partners borders on disturbing. :-\

What can I say.. I'm a stand up kind of guy. ;D
just push some weight!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2006, 07:49:25 AM »
As long as you "stand", and dont sit on it...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2006, 07:51:26 AM »
As long as you "stand", and dont sit on it...

Why would I want to sit on your girlfriend? I like the view from the top.  ;)
just push some weight!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2006, 07:54:52 AM »
Ok, future Mr. Take-it-up-the-O'.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2006, 08:04:09 AM »
texasRush's idea of gettin even with people who make him angry includes him skull fucking the guy...i think thats pretty funny and teh gay...

btw TexAssCrush...Monster Self Esteem issues... i liked making fun of your kind..

lol it's the internet...the worst thing you can do is post a story about how you owned me at some fast food restaurant for ordering 30 chicken nuggets or saying im fat for defending someone...or the worst of them all! calling out my meltdown! OH DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T!  ::)

..i did have self esteem issues but then said fuck it and sucked it up like some of you here need to do! which apparenlty making fun of fat people or someone you don't approve of on the internet is the best way of doing that. hey whatever works...*shrug*

what was gay bay's comment earlier? those that are closet queers find "gay innuendos" in everything? ???

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2006, 08:07:15 AM »
I second the closet cases trying to find innuendo, but the self-proclaimed individuals that make those statements are also constantly on the lookout for new recruits.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2006, 08:12:12 AM »
just hang around on this board awhile....eventually you'll get propsitioned from time to time

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2006, 08:17:28 AM »
I think Alexxx already did. :-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2006, 08:18:26 AM »
I think Alexxx already did. :-\

not only once and not only by a guy!  :o
just push some weight!

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2006, 08:20:24 AM »
one can only imagine by the way you wave that sword around!  :o ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2006, 08:23:08 AM »
one can only imagine by the way you wave that sword around!  :o ;D

Keep it by my bedside for extra protection.
just push some weight!