Author Topic: hair loss  (Read 1841 times)

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
hair loss
« on: July 05, 2006, 05:11:08 PM »
ok guys im 23 now and thinking about doing a cycle of deca and sus 250 with novaldax.   ok when i was 18 i done my first cycle of D bol by itself with no pct and shortly after i noticed my hair was thinning.  now my hair is thin on top and it does kinda run in the family but not this young.  i was wondering if there is any thing i can do to avoid this getting worse if i continue to do more cycles.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: hair loss
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 06:08:55 PM »
Does it run in your family?
U

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 06:58:03 PM »
yeah kinda but most are older when this starts to happen not 18

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 07:30:33 PM »
mine is balding alot since I started steroids...... Im almost bald in one cycle
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 07:40:54 PM »
Mine too...

Because I shave it.. lol
U

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 07:43:11 PM »
ok guys im 23 now and thinking about doing a cycle of deca and sus 250 with novaldax.   ok when i was 18 i done my first cycle of D bol by itself with no pct and shortly after i noticed my hair was thinning.  now my hair is thin on top and it does kinda run in the family but not this young.  i was wondering if there is any thing i can do to avoid this getting worse if i continue to do more cycles.

Dbol is terrible for the hairline....

There is something you can do....try a prop only cycle....no deca

Deca is easy on the hairline, but if you use proscar you will shed like crazy....

So, use between 1-2.5mg of proscar a day while on prop.  If you shed too much, you can stop if you want.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 07:51:02 PM »
just nut up and shave the shit bro! The last thing you want to do is run around with ear muffs!

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 02:25:15 AM »
Finastride or Durastride, should do the trick  8)

AG-Guys

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 03:05:20 AM »
the only problem i had with hair loss which was kinda weird was my last cycle of cyp and deca everytime i took a shower i would shed like a female in the shower when i washed my hair and it stoped once my cycle was over

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 10:34:55 PM »

dude..you can take all the pills, creams, dht blockers...all that shit...but all you are doing is delaying the enevitable. if its was going...it will continue to go. if it runs in the family...it will continue to go. if you juice...it will continue to go. dont be that guy, trust me.

if its going, beat it to the punch and knock it down. either clip it short, or shave it off.

LILJOE

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 11:02:01 PM »
Will the hair return? I've recently gone through my first cycle and notice my hair to be thinner. Or every time you cycle will you lose more and not get it back?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 08:18:40 AM »
Will the hair return? I've recently gone through my first cycle and notice my hair to be thinner. Or every time you cycle will you lose more and not get it back?

you can probably get a little blonde peach fuzz back with propecia, and rogaine....but is it really worth it?

the inevitable is.....baldness