Author Topic: Receptors  (Read 1747 times)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Receptors
« on: July 05, 2006, 07:48:39 PM »
I was just curious. If i take test e. for my first cycle, lets say 12 weeks, how will that affect my receptors. I was told that if you do it a second time test by itself wont be any more effective than what ur own body produces. Anyone do more than one cycle of the same steroid without stacking and what were the results the second time?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Receptors
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 07:52:25 PM »
Dude, I thought you were on tour...
U

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 07:53:53 PM »
I was just curious. If i take test e. for my first cycle, lets say 12 weeks, how will that affect my receptors. I was told that if you do it a second time test by itself wont be any more effective than what ur own body produces. Anyone do more than one cycle of the same steroid without stacking and what were the results the second time?

Hows Lars & the new guy going?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 07:55:31 PM »
Sorry bro, I had to...
U

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 07:59:31 PM »
Lars & the new guy are doin great but why post if ur not goin to answer the question.

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 08:10:55 PM »
Lars & the new guy are doin great but why post if ur not goin to answer the question.

Ok, I will answer your question... Don't believe everything you hear. Although it may vary from person to person a second cycle of test will more than likely not affect your receptors..Unless your first cycle is abnormally long.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 08:28:25 PM »
well here is the thing for my first cycle i did 12 weeks test e. (as stated above) and for the second one i did another 12 weeks. on my first i gained 30 lbs. of course not all of it muscle but about 90%. During the second one i didnt gain any size that i couldnt have gained naturally and it completely shut down my natural test production so in reality i lost a good 8 lbs after the pct now mind you i w shooting in the same sites as during my first time. maybe the gear was just underdosed but i was told that it takes about 2-3 years for your receptors to recover from a cycle.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 01:44:46 PM »
Personally, I don't buy into all the "burn out your receptors" stuff. Think about people on HRT. Their on PERMANENTLY, and their receptors don't seem to shut down. JMHO

SKS

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 06:26:30 PM »
How much test did you take during these cycles?   How long clean between cycles? On second 12 week cycle,  did you think something was wrong?was your strength increasing?was it the same brand gear? what are your plans for 3 cycle? has any one else had this experience on second cycle?Are all cycles like the first?  30+lbs. I am planning  my second cycle now,I need to know. thanks

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 08:54:42 PM »
2-3 years ?!!? try a few months, if that.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 09:06:23 PM »
your first cycle will always be your best cycle you will experience in your whole life.
It seems most people put on about 30 lbs everytime.
After that the gains  get harder to come by.
You need to take off time to let your body clear itself out by doing PCT.
Your body needs to learn to produce its own hormones again naturaly before you do a second cycle.
I would not start stacking until you really need to, like if you just can't seem to break through a plateau.
Keep your first cycles lower in dosages.
Don't take massive amounts right off the bat.
When you just start out , most people will respond to just about anything. There is no need to stack anything during your first few cycles in my opinion.
I am sure there are others that may disagree.
As far as doing another test cycle.Well if the first one worked, why not do the same thing again ?
As you continue to get more and more cycles under your belt, then you will probally start incorparting stacks into your cycles.
Just remember to take time off between cycles.
As a rule of thum I stay off for just about as long as I was on my last cycle.
You are gonna loose some muscle, it just comes with going off, but don't worry in the long run you will end up alot bigger in the end.
If you start taking GH you won't loose your gains , or will you have to cycle it .
Most people that I know that can afford it stay on GH year round.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 08:11:53 AM »
Try adding 50mgs of Proviron daily to your next cycle and see what happens. Proviron isn't very anabolic in nature but it competes very well for the estrogen receptor sites in you body which will allow for a more pronounced effect of the test you are using. Also your daily caloric and macro nutrient intake will govern what size you keep afterwards provided your PCT was good. One way I kept alot of my gains on my first a second cycles was to keep a high intake of protien @ 1.5 to 2 grams per lb of lean body weight and fats (good kind) @ 30% of your daily caloric intake for about a month after my PCT was completed and I used the same intensity in the gym with fewer sets (example: during my cycle if I performed squats @ 500lbs per set or at the top of the pyramid I would simply do less sets at that weight once the gear was out of my system so that you are still putting out max effort yet for a shorter duration) Super Heavy weights used for partial reps with limited range of motion will also keep the size and help build connective tissue and tendon strength but it has to be super heavy to work. Wrap your joints good and you will be cool.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2006, 07:10:38 AM »
hey man

if that's really you james

i just wanna say that

ride the lightning is a bad ass album

good luck on the juicing bro!!!
Z

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2006, 08:32:38 AM »
Lars & the new guy are Dion great but why post if ur not goin to answer the question.

Chill the fuck out bro, what do you expect using a name like that?

U

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2006, 12:00:28 PM »
you could also try that methyl dipropinate, it is supposed to help your bosy utilize the steriods more effectively.