Author Topic: new ronnie coleman pics.....(BIGGER THAN EVER)  (Read 13540 times)

sandstone

• Getbig II
Re: new ronnie coleman pics.....(BIGGER THAN EVER)
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2006, 02:39:10 AM »
Doseent look any bigger to me... Yawn....

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2006, 02:42:29 AM »
Hey you assclown, that just shows how fucked up this sport is. hahaha. The top guy shrinks down to nothing when he goes off his juice.

Ha Ha Ha ...  I like this  ....

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2006, 03:07:08 AM »
NOBODY is more muscular than Ronnie Coleman. Lots of people weigh more than him, but nobody has the lean muscle mass that Ronnie has. His legs are definitely the biggest of all time. I was watching the 2005 Olympia on INHD, and was shocked at how much bigger he is than everyone else.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2006, 04:35:33 AM »
big dude

Joopie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Sarcasm is a gimmick!
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2006, 05:19:56 AM »
MONSTER ASS KISSING
At least i wipe my ass so it nice to kiss. My GF loves to kiss my shredded ass, she can't stop and i love it.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2006, 05:25:49 AM »
he names himself shadow because the ladies ignore him.

couldn't have said it better
Get Big, or Die Trying

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2006, 05:31:21 AM »
NOBODY is more muscular than Ronnie Coleman. Lots of people weigh more than him, but nobody has the lean muscle mass that Ronnie has. His legs are definitely the biggest of all time. I was watching the 2005 Olympia on INHD, and was shocked at how much bigger he is than everyone else.

Great post! Kovacs is one example of someone who is larger, but far less impressive onstage.

Joopie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Sarcasm is a gimmick!
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2006, 05:36:17 AM »
u ass hole...coleman is off the juice for 3months after every mr olympia and thats y big ron appears to b small some time..when he is on no one on this planet can b bigger than ronnie..AND about the ass kissing.....errrm
KISS MY ASS AGAIN AND AGAIN
Ronnie is without a doubt on juice on this pics a least 6000 mg test prop, 350 mg viromone, 40 mg halotestin, 400 mg Winny, and i could go on like this forever!

MONSTER RETARTED POST...HAHHHHA
KEEP KISSIN MY ASS AS LONG AS U LIVE KSSING AND EATING SHIT OUT OF MY ASS

My 6 year old brother tell me you act like a prick, he stopped saying "kiss my ass" when he was 5.
GO FIGURE YOU STUPID FAT BITCH WHO WISHES HIS UGLY GF WAS A FIGURE COMPETITOR

you are NOT dorian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)
Who tells you i'm not??? And if true, so what, do 500 situps your fucking dwarf. And now you may wish to proof Dorian has more knowlegde than i do. YOU CANT!

That monsterstupidness "R.I.P." in your signature is gay as the day is long. "R.I.P. DUMBELL FAGOTT (1966-2004)"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2006, 05:51:22 AM »
Ronnie is without a doubt on juice on this pics a least 6000 mg test prop, 350 mg viromone, 40 mg halotestin, 400 mg Winny, and i could go on like this forever!

My 6 year old brother tell me you act like a prick, he stopped saying "kiss my ass" when he was 5.
Who tells you i'm not??? And if true, so what, do 500 situps your fucking dwarf. And now you may wish to proof Dorian has more knowlegde than i do. YOU CANT!

That monsterstupidness "R.I.P." in your signature is gay as the day is long. "R.I.P. DUMBELL FAGOTT (1966-2004)"

meltdown

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2006, 06:08:13 AM »

What makes you so sure of that, rookie
Get Big, or Die Trying

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2006, 10:01:59 AM »

MONSTER RETARDED REPLY...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2006, 10:50:46 AM »

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 11:18:14 AM »
Coleman big? ???
What are you looking at, he got owned by people with bigger arms who dont even workout, look at the shots:

people who dont even work out what are your fucking blind? Yea the guy just was born with huge 30" arms. The fucking morons on this board is unreal. Ronnie isnt even flexing and his behind the guy and on top of all that the front big arm guy is flexing. Ronnie is just smiling and doing a half ass job of that too. So Ronnie rules end of story. Plus the 6 foot 350lbs mosters are trying to make themselves look better next to the knig.

If you can read this you dont need glasses, Idots

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2006, 01:00:48 PM »
ronnie has the most muscle on the planet, i never said he was the biggest guy, but without a doubt has the most muscle.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »
ronnie has the most muscle on the planet, i never said he was the biggest guy, but without a doubt has the most muscle.
Exactly! Most conditioned muscle, there are plenty of big guys but not like Coleman.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2006, 06:25:31 PM »
Dude needs to get rid of that growth on his head..monster mole...epic skin cancer potential

(240, do you think it was wrong of me to use "monster" and "epic" on my first post, I hope you don't mind, big fan here)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »
Dude needs to get rid of that growth on his head..monster mole...epic skin cancer potential

(240, do you think it was wrong of me to use "monster" and "epic" on my first post, I hope you don't mind, big fan here)

They can be used in conjunction, as long as they are used to describe the nature or two separate entities.

Now, check out this classic from late 2003

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2006, 09:02:30 PM »
I saw Ronnie a few weeks ago. He was the BIGGEST I have ever seen him. He looked like he was 350lbs.

He's going to destroy this years Mr. O.

body88

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2006, 10:46:19 PM »
I saw Ronnie a few weeks ago. He was the BIGGEST I have ever seen him. He looked like he was 350lbs.

He's going to destroy this years Mr. O.

HAHAHAHHAHA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2006, 10:47:29 PM »

Fred, I'm just going to call you PillowBiter for short.

Cool?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2006, 11:06:50 PM »
Fred, I'm just going to call you PillowBiter for short.

Cool?

Sorry I don't talk too much smack about people.

I just call 'em how I see 'em.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2006, 12:31:41 AM »
The funny part is, Coleman isn't even clean in that pick lol. Imagine how small he would be if he completely stopped the steroids hahaha.

Probably 220 pounds.

That's at least 60 pounds of muscle that is the result of steroid use.

Subtract the weight of his skeleton, organs, etc....

then you really get an idea of how much mucle percentage wise is due to steroids.

Look at Gunter's arm! We've all seen that pic lol. No natural loses that much size.
"Shut the F up and train"

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2006, 04:33:09 AM »
oliver these guys are NOT natural bodybuilders. using steroids, training, having a diet and competing all go together. when the steroids are missing it's because they're NOT competing or really training or doing anything. if they trained natural for contests things would be different. you think when a pro retires he still trains like before? he probably sits on his ass for a long time because there's no contest to get ready for.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2006, 03:01:46 PM »
Ronnie looks awesome!  I love seeing these big guys stand next to Ronnie doing there inconspicuous arms poses trying to compare to Ronnie and Ronnie is just sitting there chillin...not a worry in the world, hahah.  These guys rae big guys but even at Ronnies size there is so much more to it than inches...that's why Ronnie will win...it's the detail, separation that makes Ronnie unbeatable, not just the size he carries.