Author Topic: Sylvester Stallone: Stronger Amino Acids and Toast bread with Coffee will do!  (Read 28766 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Sylvester Stallone: Stronger Amino Acids and Toast bread with Coffee will do
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2007, 06:20:30 AM »
bump, due to actuality reasons.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
im striving for the rambo 2 physique

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Good thread....  ;D
I would rather agree to the pro Stallone fraction...
...regarding the point that Stallone may be just a normal man, who got a one in a million chance and took it, makes him even more likeable... a person like him inspires folks... that's his strength.
DeNiro is an acting giant for sure - also loved his physique in Cape Fear.
Same goes for Keitel - Bad Lieutenant was ace.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
When making Rocky III, Sly would begin the day with a two mile jog, then go straight into 18 rounds of sparring, 2 hours of weightlifting and jumping rope. After all this, he would take a nap in the afternoon, then go running again! He would finish the day with a swim. On this film he made himself even leaner and smaller to enhance the ‘David & Goliath’ imagery. To get this effect Stallone dropped his body weight to a mere 155 lbs, with a diet of 10 eggwhites and a burnt piece of toast once a day, and a piece of fruit every third day. Although this diet left him weak and dizzy, he then built his muscle mass up ounce by ounce until he was up to about 175.
Translation: I took anavar, along with test and clen.
Nice try.
Rocky series, just awesome, up to IV.
N

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
When friends tell me that Rocky 3 is one of the best sports movies ever, I always have the urge to bitchslip them across the face. I mean c'mon a 175lb heavyweight champ?  ::)  In the first Rocky he somewhat resembled a heavyweight fighter. I remember one part in Rocky 3 the announcer goes "Wow, he's in great shape, he looks like a middleweight" Yeah no shit dude that's because in real life he WAS a middleweight. At least the character DeNiro played in Raging Bull was a real life middleweight.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Stallone is an amazing person plain and simple.

He started with nothing, wrote Rocky I and held out until he could get it produced with him as the star, and the rest is history, I have great admiration for him and his achievements.

His only downfall is woman, which he himself admits. He did a radio interview (in Denver) last year where he joked about how much money he could have if it were not for all of his marriages.

Sylvester Stallone Refutes Janice Dickinson's Claim He Did Steroids

LOS ANGELES —  Sylvester Stallone is back in the ring again, this time with his former fiancee Janice Dickinson, the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel."

The star of "Rocky" and "Rambo" is livid because Dickinson, who's now hosting "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" reality show on the Oxygen channel, went on Greg Gutfeld's FOX News show "Red Eye" this week and accused Stallone of doing steroids.

Dickinson told Gutfeld that not only did she see Stallone "juice" up with steroids, but that he injected her with them as well.

"He juiced me," Dickinson said. "I'd wake up and my arm was as big as Popeye — steroids, testosterone, all that stuff that people say [mimicking Stallone voice], 'Hey, it's not that good 'cause you get really big, you know what I mean?' "

When Gutfeld asked, "So that's an actual confirmation, though? You did see him juice?" Dickinson responded, "I did confirm that, didn't I?"

Stallone's representative told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column, "Janice Dickinson lied about the origin of her child, and she's lying about this."

Dickinson and Stallone were briefly engaged in the early 1990s, Page Six says. She found out she was pregnant and told the actor he was the father, but DNA tests proved that producer Michael Birnbaum was the father of her baby girl. Stallone immediately dumped her.
A pal of Stallone told Page Six Thursday, "These are just more desperate lies from a desperate woman."

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
that mummy needs to cover her old ass up.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Stallone actually went up to 219 pounds for Rocky Balboa/Rambo 4. How he did it at 62 years of age, I have NO idea. It's like Arnold showing up in an upcoming movie at 260 pounds of bulk. Would/Could that happen?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Sylvester Stallone Refutes Janice Dickinson's Claim He Did Steroids

LOS ANGELES —  Sylvester Stallone is back in the ring again, this time with his former fiancee Janice Dickinson, the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel."

The star of "Rocky" and "Rambo" is livid because Dickinson, who's now hosting "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" reality show on the Oxygen channel, went on Greg Gutfeld's FOX News show "Red Eye" this week and accused Stallone of doing steroids.

Dickinson told Gutfeld that not only did she see Stallone "juice" up with steroids, but that he injected her with them as well.

"He juiced me," Dickinson said. "I'd wake up and my arm was as big as Popeye — steroids, testosterone, all that stuff that people say [mimicking Stallone voice], 'Hey, it's not that good 'cause you get really big, you know what I mean?' "

When Gutfeld asked, "So that's an actual confirmation, though? You did see him juice?" Dickinson responded, "I did confirm that, didn't I?"

Stallone's representative told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column, "Janice Dickinson lied about the origin of her child, and she's lying about this."

Dickinson and Stallone were briefly engaged in the early 1990s, Page Six says. She found out she was pregnant and told the actor he was the father, but DNA tests proved that producer Michael Birnbaum was the father of her baby girl. Stallone immediately dumped her.
A pal of Stallone told Page Six Thursday, "These are just more desperate lies from a desperate woman."

Epic Jay Cutler jaw on Stallone!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
After flipping through this post from page one, it's pretty funny.  The fact is, Stallone accomplished more by 1975, than this entire board will by 2050.  This has nothing to do with money.  He created a great movie, Rocky.  Wrote and acted in it.  For starters, how many "great" movies are out there?  I could probably list them on two hands.  Now, how many starred and wrote those films....correct, zero.
Is he a great actor, I wouldn't say that, but to knock the guy is just comical.  You don't have to like him as an actor or even like the original Rocky, but few people do what he did...that's just how it is.
In the past 10 years, I can't think of 5 great movies?  Same for new music, it's all usually utter crap, right along with movies...usually a shit plot, some cgi, or special effects.
The current generation will leave behind a binary shit stain...haha, sad.
Good thread....  ;D
I would rather agree to the pro Stallone fraction...
...regarding the point that Stallone may be just a normal man, who got a one in a million chance and took it, makes him even more likeable... a person like him inspires folks... that's his strength.
DeNiro is an acting giant for sure - also loved his physique in Cape Fear.
Same goes for Keitel - Bad Lieutenant was ace.
Best line in that one, "Show me how you suck a cock."  to the two young sluts he pulls over..hahah, classic! ;D  Standing by the car rubbing one out..haha
If nuns looked like this, I'd start going to church.  Guaranteed tight pussy there...BANG!
N

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Q: So did you ever use steroids to build yourself up?
A: In 1987, when I was making Rambo III, I used to take an amino acid that's nearly as strong as steroids. It's about 15 times more powerful than the typical amino acid, but give none of the raw rage - the anger - that comes with steroids. All steroids do is make you a cumbersome, apelike goon.

he really said this :-\ LOLOLOL

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
stallone is the man.
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
After flipping through this post from page one, it's pretty funny.  The fact is, Stallone accomplished more by 1975, than this entire board will by 2050.  This has nothing to do with money.  He created a great movie, Rocky.  Wrote and acted in it.  For starters, how many "great" movies are out there?  I could probably list them on two hands.  Now, how many starred and wrote those films....correct, zero.
Is he a great actor, I wouldn't say that, but to knock the guy is just comical.  You don't have to like him as an actor or even like the original Rocky, but few people do what he did...that's just how it is.
In the past 10 years, I can't think of 5 great movies?  Same for new music, it's all usually utter crap, right along with movies...usually a shit plot, some cgi, or special effects.
The current generation will leave behind a binary shit stain...haha, sad.Best line in that one, "Show me how you suck a cock."  to the two young sluts he pulls over..hahah, classic! ;D  Standing by the car rubbing one out..haha
If nuns looked like this, I'd start going to church.  Guaranteed tight pussy there...BANG!

And he did so by using steroids.

Isn't that straight against "croatch"-guidelines?  ::) ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

No. He used an extremely potent amino acid that delivered steroid like gains without turning him into an apeman.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
No. He used an extremely potent amino acid that delivered steroid like gains without turning him into an apeman.

;D ;D ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
im his biggest fan but we all know he had "help" he didnt admit to GH, he got busted with it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
stallone
Z

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
im his biggest fan but we all know he had "help" he didnt admit to GH, he got busted with it.

Hater. You just want to believe that because it hurts to accept that Sly is a natty who worked hard, dieted and used an amazing amino acid that is fifteen - I repeat, FIFTEEN - times more potent and powerful than any other.

You don't need roids when you use amazing, mysterious Amino acids.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
Hater. You just want to believe that because it hurts to accept that Sly is a natty who worked hard, dieted and used an amazing amino acid that is fifteen - I repeat, FIFTEEN - times more potent and powerful than any other.

You don't need roids when you use amazing, mysterious Amino acids.

Growth hormone (GH) is a hormone that stimulates growth and cell reproduction in humans and other animals. It is a 191-amino acid,

;D ;D ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
I've always liked Sly and enjoyed his company as well.  I remember one Miami night in particular when Sly, Mickey Rourke and Myself were just hanging out drinking and smoking Cuban cigars in this joint.  These two hot Brazilian broads walk up and start flirting with me right in front of the guys.  The chicks didn't even know that Sly and Mickey existed.  I stood up, cracked my neck, and proceeded to take the ladies to my hotel room where I wore them both out for a good six hours.  Next time I saw Sly he told me to hang at the other end of the bar so he could have a chance at getting laid too.  Then he put me in a playful headlock and we both laughed.
(

Fortress

• Getbig V
Sly's a dude who has achieved a lot. Some of the man's movies are amongst my favourite of all time. The Rocky and Rambo series, Copland (great flick), etc.

Fact is, Stallone goes for it. Talent or lack thereof, the guy ploughs ahead and gets shit done.

He's done well with his genetics, as well.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Epic thread resurrection

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

Isn't that straight against "croatch"-guidelines?  ::) ::)
Steroids didn't write the Rocky script or act in that movie.  Not that it was amazing acting.
Give the guy a break.  Not everyone can be 200lbs and lean at 5' 7". ;)
It's funny if you watch Rocky IV, how they make the Russian out to be shady with steroids, meanwhile, you know Stallone was taking them for that role..haha, typical.
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Steroids didn't write the Rocky script or act in that movie.  Not that it was amazing acting.
Give the guy a break.  Not everyone can be 200lbs and lean at 5' 7". ;)
It's funny if you watch Rocky IV, how they make the Russian out to be shady with steroids, meanwhile, you know Stallone was taking them for that role..haha, typical.

HAHAHA, true.
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
HAHAHA, true.
I'm waiting for one of these Hollywood types to have some balls and say, "Yeah, I take gear.  So what...it works asshole." haha  He did defend GH though.  The funniest thing about most people on GH is, they'll tell you all day how it's the "fountain of youth" and how great it is for you....talk to them a year later, and you'll see their face noticeably change and distort..haah, it's just strange looking...period.
One time, I had this shortcutting over the hill assclown tell me how steroids are good for you...haha, epic rationalization for relying on drugs to not even come close to the Croatch ;)
Before saying that, he asked me, "What are you taking?"  After replying, "Nothing.  I don't need to."  He then played the, "They're good for you." card. ::)
Typical Vegas idiot with a drug problem.
N