Author Topic: Sylvester Stallone: Stronger Amino Acids and Toast bread with Coffee will do!  (Read 28829 times)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Stallone admits to GH because he was caught carrying the stuff through an Australia airport and arrested.

Stallone is a 100% druggie.  Yes, he has acting talent.  It doesn't change the fact that he can't get in front of the camera without being juiced to the proverbial gills.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Stallone admits to GH because he was caught carrying the stuff through an Australia airport and arrested.

Stallone is a 100% druggie.  Yes, he has acting talent.  It doesn't change the fact that he can't get in front of the camera without being juiced to the proverbial gills.

Now yes but when he got new wife preggo he probably quit,thats when oscar,stop or mom will shoot,tango and cash,

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Sure, because what the hell is a 15 times stronger amino acid??

HgH dummies!!!!

Its made of an amino acid chain.

some are 196 others are 197 chains
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
When friends tell me that Rocky 3 is one of the best sports movies ever, I always have the urge to bitchslip them across the face. I mean c'mon a 175lb heavyweight champ?  ::)  In the first Rocky he somewhat resembled a heavyweight fighter. I remember one part in Rocky 3 the announcer goes "Wow, he's in great shape, he looks like a middleweight" Yeah no shit dude that's because in real life he WAS a middleweight. At least the character DeNiro played in Raging Bull was a real life middleweight.

One was a documentary, and the other is fiction "fake".
You should bitch slap yourself cause you really look like a moron.

Taking films literally is well....  juvenile.
Most are all show no go!

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I'm waiting for one of these Hollywood types to have some balls and say, "Yeah, I take gear.  So what...it works asshole." haha  He did defend GH though.  The funniest thing about most people on GH is, they'll tell you all day how it's the "fountain of youth" and how great it is for you....talk to them a year later, and you'll see their face noticeably change and distort..haah, it's just strange looking...period.
One time, I had this shortcutting over the hill assclown tell me how steroids are good for you...haha, epic rationalization for relying on drugs to not even come close to the Croatch ;)
Before saying that, he asked me, "What are you taking?"  After replying, "Nothing.  I don't need to."  He then played the, "They're good for you." card. ::)
Typical Vegas idiot with a drug problem.

why do you still spout this bullshit? You admitted using steroids and still you claim that you look better than most steroid users. yeah no shit, thats couse you used. you are a disgusting hipocrite. plus you look like shit for someone who used in the past. i guess thats why your so against steroids, couse even when you used boat loads you look like a natural

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I'm waiting for one of these Hollywood types to have some balls and say, "Yeah, I take gear.  So what...it works asshole." haha  He did defend GH though.  The funniest thing about most people on GH is, they'll tell you all day how it's the "fountain of youth" and how great it is for you....talk to them a year later, and you'll see their face noticeably change and distort..haah, it's just strange looking...period.
One time, I had this shortcutting over the hill assclown tell me how steroids are good for you...haha, epic rationalization for relying on drugs to not even come close to the Croatch ;)
Before saying that, he asked me, "What are you taking?"  After replying, "Nothing.  I don't need to."  He then played the, "They're good for you." card. ::)
Typical Vegas idiot with a drug problem.

I guess you didn't delve into how you've used them before?? that they probably did more for your physique then all the natural bullshit you try to claim now???

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
Great info, but I still question about if he ever experience Roids