Author Topic: Possible prostate problem?  (Read 1090 times)

Undisputed

• Getbig II
Possible prostate problem?
« on: July 06, 2006, 05:50:47 AM »
Got a buddy who is noticing some clear/milky discharge from his penis.  It's coming out in small amounts throughout the day.  He asked me beacause I've done more gear than him, but I'm stumped.  Sounds like prostate fluid, but why?  He's on 500mg sustanon a week and 30mg dianabol a day with a little nolvadex.  Just ending his third week.  Is there any way his prostate could be inflamed and it's causing it to produce fluid.  This is not his first course, anyone have any suggestions?

4thAD

Re: Possible prostate problem?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 10:37:58 AM »
uh man butter??? ???

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Possible prostate problem?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 10:28:01 PM »
Got a buddy who is noticing some clear/milky discharge from his penis.  It's coming out in small amounts throughout the day.  He asked me beacause I've done more gear than him, but I'm stumped.  Sounds like prostate fluid, but why?  He's on 500mg sustanon a week and 30mg dianabol a day with a little nolvadex.  Just ending his third week.  Is there any way his prostate could be inflamed and it's causing it to produce fluid.  This is not his first course, anyone have any suggestions?

could be prostate...but i would assume he would have some other irritation before that. does his flow of urine stop at any time? does he get up a lot to pee....especially during the night. does he eel a slight tingle in his grundel area (taint..whatever you call it...the space between your balls and b hole) before he shits.

either way, whether its a prostate problem, or a vd, he NEEDS to go to a doc asap. that is shit you do not want to procrastinate