Author Topic: My TEST levels SUCK - thnx DOC!  (Read 1285 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
My TEST levels SUCK - thnx DOC!
« on: July 06, 2006, 06:28:46 AM »
well, long story short, my weight has been plummeting for over the past year.  I've gone from 190 to 180 to 160 over this period and feel like hell.  I have decreased my cardio, although pretty much daily, to a mild walk for 30 minutes before breakfast then I go to work, and then train in the pm.  I'm about 6'2, and my strength has gone through the floor to.  Once, 225 for 15 reps was nothing, now, 185 is a complete struggle. 

So, i went to the doc.  Got tested around 200 and RX for androderm.  It did nada.  Waste of time and money.  So, I am putting myself on a low dose of test.  200mg of cyp every 10 days.  Hopefully, this will allow to eat more, with the mindset that I need to fuel the drug in order for it to be effective.  PLUS, have high test levels will eliminate the chances of clean calories being stored as fat, correct?  My question is, has anyone experienced this and gone through with a mild HRT cycle followed by a proper PCT?  What were your results?  Much thanks!

whitewidow

Re: My TEST levels SUCK - thnx DOC!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 11:30:41 PM »
id say the test cypionate is a great idea- thats a pretty low dose so side effects should be very minimal- I bet it does the trick.if you have any of that androderm and do not want it PM me/ i know people who like that stuff.

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 04:43:07 AM »
My question is, has anyone experienced this and gone through with a mild HRT cycle followed by a proper PCT?  What were your results?  Much thanks!

Lugar, 
HRT really isn't a cycle... its more of a life-long, low-dose treatment plan to restore your level of Testosterone to what is considered a "normal" range.  Having a bona fide MD, who knows what the hell they are doing, treat and prescribe would be wise.

Test. Cypionate is the esther of Testosterone most commonly prescribed here in the U.S.  It has a half life of approx. 12 days so over time your cumulative Test. level may increase if you administer the hormone every 10 days.

There is no way of telling if you are in the "normal" range unless you have the blood work done to check it.  A high - normal range would be good.  Different labs have different values to define "normal". A level of approx. 600 ng/dl might be a desirable level to shoot (pun intended) for

Actual results take a few weeks.  Train hard, eat clean, rest, don't drink or get high and you will enhance the effect.  Testosterone will cause some edema so watch the sodium and late night carbs.

Good luck bro.  :)
the price is great... so is the reward

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 07:09:13 AM »
why did you lose weight to begin with
Z

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 07:55:08 AM »
Try jump starting your natural testosterone levels with HCG, clomid and nolvadex  ;D

AG-Guys