Author Topic: Do you guys know......  (Read 1877 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Do you guys know......
« on: July 06, 2006, 09:29:07 AM »
the circumstances of when BJ Penn sued the UFC.  And what do you guys think of the owners of the UFC.  I here so many bad stories about them.  And do you know how much money they won when the sued them.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Do you guys know......
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 09:30:38 AM »
bump for somebody to answer this transgender gorilla.
just push some weight!

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 09:33:25 AM »
dude you've got no respect...for ANYONE!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 09:46:49 AM »
the circumstances of when BJ Penn sued the UFC.  And what do you guys think of the owners of the UFC.  I here so many bad stories about them.  And do you know how much money they won when the sued them.

Penn fought outside the UFC and they got pissed and stripped him of his 170lb title, (I think it's when he fought Bang) and a lawsuit followed soon afterwords.  I have heard that the Ferttita brothers are actually cool guys to the fighters, but it's Dana White that is the dickhead(literally).  As for the amount of money won, I don't know, but I do know the UFC came out on top.
Predictions
 40/61

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 04:10:46 PM »
dude you've got no respect...for ANYONE!

Its hard to respect somebody that regularly posts naked pictures of fat men. ::)
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 01:17:44 AM »
Penn fought outside the UFC and they got pissed and stripped him of his 170lb title, (I think it's when he fought Bang) and a lawsuit followed soon afterwords.  I have heard that the Ferttita brothers are actually cool guys to the fighters, but it's Dana White that is the dickhead(literally).  As for the amount of money won, I don't know, but I do know the UFC came out on top.

I think BJ is the one who got some money and the belt back.  I have heard so many bad things about Dana White. 

Its hard to respect somebody that regularly posts naked pictures of fat men. ::)

Son, you do understand that you are not a person to repsect.  You have done nothing in your life and the way you talk and act I highly doubt you ever will.  People like you with big mouths with nothign to back it up are a dime a dozen.  The people I do business with, work with and have become friends with all respect me cause I do respect them and they know who I am and what I have done in my life.  You will never experience that feeling.  That is a fact.  But, keep coming on here and talk your talk cause that is all you can do, is talk.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 01:49:04 AM »
havent heard anything about owners of ufc, good or bad, so if you got some stories feel free to post  ;)
Z