Author Topic: GH15 I am an IFBB pro, lol  (Read 33970 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: GH15 I am an IFBB pro, lol
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2006, 02:35:55 PM »
Garreth, you can have your opinion but if GH wants to talk shit he better be able to back it up.He does have some knowledge, but if he is going to claim to be an IFBB then not say his name thats a coward.As far as those pics 240 put up thosae pics are 4 years old, I will post more recent one very soon

hey, those old ones were more impressive than most ppl here.  you always seemed like a nice guy.  IMO ya can have fun with the haters, but can't take it too seriously.  You treat them like pets, and they're always there to play with.  But sometimes, when they shit on the rug, you do need to smack them a bit.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2006, 03:17:35 PM »
Whether gh15 is a pro or not is irrelavent - he seems to posess a great deal of usefull knowledge about steroids. I don't want some 'supplemant guru' like getitonNY ranting on about shit like tribulis and gamma o.

Maybe gh15 will turn out to be a bored 15 year old, who knows. But what i do know is that hes an essential part of this board and welcome relief from the endless gay banter. ALL HAIL GH15!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2006, 03:22:20 PM »
UK gold not everybody wants to take anabolics, so I try to help those people who dont.I have been on both sides of the fence, and being all natural is alot more difficult.I try to give advise about anabolics and natural supplements , instead of taking sides like most guys on the board I stay neutral.I have 5200 hours of lab time in Bio-Chem and Cemistry, so if I can help somebody achieve a better physique with good advice how can that be wrong.I admit GH is knowlegdeable, but he didnt have to bash me while giving advice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2006, 03:39:22 PM »
UK gold not everybody wants to take anabolics, so I try to help those people who dont.I have been on both sides of the fence, and being all natural is alot more difficult.I try to give advise about anabolics and natural supplements , instead of taking sides like most guys on the board I stay neutral.I have 5200 hours of lab time in Bio-Chem and Cemistry, so if I can help somebody achieve a better physique with good advice how can that be wrong.I admit GH is knowlegdeable, but he didnt have to bash me while giving advice.

IMO, the reason you're taking flack is because you're using lab time and natural wins to try to gain credibility in your knowledge and claim pro status.

gh15 is an active IFBB pro, and he uses his FREE detailed advice on growth and other topics to gain credibility. 

You guys should just agree to disagree.  But I must say- I've talked to a lot of competitive athletes... and aside from some creatine when bloating up and *maybe* glutamine, most don't use these new supplements that come out every month.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »
ok friends i just saw this,,i am not near computer all day long since some of us needs to train ya know.. ;) when ever i am on computer and on this board i will answer any question any one has and i have done it tens of times already. what i will do is,,,since there are so many posts in this thead i will just respond in a power point presentation and hopefully will clear things up.

1) i do not come on this board inorder to be recognized and adored as a proffessional bodybuilder.

2) i DO come on this board inorder to give good "HANDS ON" info to new up coming bodybuilders and fitness girls/guys and the every day "gym buffs" i see around the gyms.

3) what i say in here is out of experience, on myself and others, of over 13 years of consistent hormone use and over 10 year of dealing with almost every aspect of bodybuilding (maily HORMONES and that is why i MAINLY write about hormones)

4) before you talk to me i suggest you read and understand that the way i write comes off as arrogant but i am not arrogant; i simply know the subject like you know your personal job or business.

5) before you ask who i am and why i "hide" you simply need to read the 300+ posts i have done on this board. those post will give you a lot of answers to questions you ask.

6) i never chose to offend a member but i write in a very specific style that comes out as arrogant. if you avoid the arrogance :) you will find out real good info that i give out there. if you follow it you will most likely advance in your bodybuilding goals.

7) the reason the dude i forgot his name nysomething? feels offended is because i corrected him. the reason i corrected him some,, the reason i did that was for the benefit of the readers of this board because what he claimed was FAR from 100% correct. if you notice i gave him credit when due.

8) i do not say who i am because i do not want to say who i am and i have the full right to not say who i am. i did not ask for blue stars because with blue stars i must be politicaly correct and avoid sensetive subjects that YOU want to know about.

9) i am not an "UNDER COVER PRO" i am competetive IFBB pro that place top 15 at the O that simply would like his privacy and his LOVED ONES privacy. same as you right?

10) if you pay close attention the ones in the know never doubt or argue my posts. why? because they know they are 100% on spot with 100% accuracy.

11) the fact you see gh15 on the lower sceen as being on the board doesnt mean i am actually on the computer. i just leave getbig on and stay logged even when i'm not around,,it's automatic. if i am on,, reading the board,,i will almost always respond to  questions and comments.

fallen angel

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »
Big John D that used to post here is a big guy

Monster Palumboism

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2006, 03:47:51 PM »
gh15 adds a lot to this board. Great to have him here and get his input.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2006, 03:55:29 PM »

I agree completely.  Best of all he can hack it here.  Most pros are way too insecure for that.  gh15 only hides for legal reasons.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2006, 03:58:29 PM »

Gh15 is the most interesting poster here

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2006, 04:52:17 PM »
It's Mustafa Mohammed.

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2006, 05:21:06 PM »
it's going to snowball.  if a few know who he is now, many will know in the future.  it's the way shit works.  wait and see.  then GH15 will stop posting and that's a bad deal i suppose.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2006, 05:42:50 PM »
it's going to snowball.  if a few know who he is now, many will know in the future.  it's the way shit works.  wait and see.  then GH15 will stop posting and that's a bad deal i suppose.

I understand and respect GH15 about keeping his true identity a secret...but I feel that this is going to back fire if he keeps posting about cetain "topics". If he really wanted to stay "undercover" he never would of mentioned the "IFBB Pro" status. I feel the only reason he did was to add credibility to what he was posting which contradicts his previous post..IMO.

Nothing personal brother..
JM

body88

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »
I understand and respect GH15 about keeping his true identity a secret...but I feel that this is going to back fire if he keeps posting about cetain "topics". If he really wanted to stay "undercover" he never would of mentioned the "IFBB Pro" status. I feel the only reason he did was to add credibility to what he was posting which contradicts his previous post..IMO.

Nothing personal brother..

O BROTHER HERE COMES THE GREEK GUY ;) Just kidding man! Seriously eho to give GH credit he always posts informative shit.

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2006, 06:12:55 PM »
eh. You can tell he knows a lot just by what he posts...not by his titles, famous name, etc... So I say let him post anon. In fact, I'd rather he/she DID post anon -- that way full disclosure as far as usage can be had...otherwise, there's always sponsorships, dirty laundry/embarrassment, law, etc. that comes into play.

There are so many dingdongs posting info who don't have a clue...why don't you badger them instead?
gh15 is someone here to help others out, not someone who expects to be worshipped for carrying a pro card
imagine a ifbb pro that cares about the fans, odd idea, aint it ???
forget what you know

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2006, 06:13:59 PM »
I vouch for da guy!  what else do ya need?

is he made or connected?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2006, 06:16:00 PM »
Here is a post I made on a different thread of what I can gather from his posts here.  I may have missed a few things though...

GH15 is (here is info from his previous posts):

-Think European
-non-black
-not American
-younger than Bob Chick
-from a country not heavily drug (roid) regulated
-Has long posts at getbig.com
-not top 5 BBer (yet)
-knows a lot about hormones
-has rich parents
-mentions the countries, Turkey, Russia, and Cheq Republic in his posts
-English is not his first language
-Probably somewhat religious as he mentions "god" in his posts (I have no idea which religion)
Motherboy (the band).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2006, 06:16:56 PM »
is he made or connected?

Hey, I know him from wayback.  I didn't say I fucked the guy.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2006, 06:18:11 PM »
Here is a post I made on a different thread of what I can gather from his posts here.  I may have missed a few things though...

-Think European
-non-black
-not American
-younger than Bob Chick
-not top 5 BBer (yet)
-has rich parents
-Probably somewhat religious as he mentions "god" in his posts (I have no idea which religion)
Pavol Jablonicky.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2006, 06:18:37 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2006, 06:20:13 PM »

-Think European
-non-black
-not American
-younger than Bob Chick
-not top 5 BBer (yet)
-has rich parents

Who was that Russian dude who was hyped as the "next big thing" but turned out to be a dud?
Ron: "I am lazy."

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2006, 07:23:19 PM »
Well to be honest with you GH I am an IFBB Pro as well, I placed top 10 in the Mr Olympia , I just didnt wanted to tell anybody because I didnt want the KGB, the CIA and the KGB to find out.I wont say my name either otherwise Vice will be after me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2006, 07:24:43 PM »
Well to be honest with you GH I am an IFBB Pro as well, I placed top 10 in the Mr Olympia , I just didnt wanted to tell anybody because I didnt want the KGB, the CIA and the KGB to find out.I wont say my name either otherwise Vice will be after me

In this time it took you to read this sentence, Vince was framed, charged, put on trial, convicted, served time, released, and took the time to avenge the snitch by mailing him some out-of-date bee pollen.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2006, 08:15:02 PM »

Who was that Russian dude who was hyped as the "next big thing" but turned out to be a dud?

His english is nowhere near as good as the english GH has demonstrated

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »
Also Pavol.    ;D
Motherboy (the band).

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2006, 08:31:35 PM »
He's John DiLauro, aka Big John D, a 5th-tier NPC amateur who was mercilessly owned on this board after making a bunch of negative comments about Frank Zane. The man is a complete idiot. He claimed to be friends with Ronnie Coleman and to have a graduate degree in chemistry. It's hard to understand how someone who has trouble writing complete sentences could graduate high school, much less get an advanced degree in chemistry.

yea cuase chemistry and grammar go hand in hamd     youare such a deuche and add nothing to the board  you should just kill yourself

ever heard of einstein?