Author Topic: GH15 I am an IFBB pro, lol  (Read 33519 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: GH15 I am an IFBB pro, lol
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2006, 08:37:27 PM »
Dzul boy or dough boy, I admit I suck at typing , that is why I have a secratery.I can spell I just cant type.You on the other hand need to stop wearing your sisters clothers and using your moms dildo, to scratch your backside, lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2006, 08:40:03 PM »
Dzul boy or dough boy, I admit I suck at typing , that is why I have a secratery.I can spell I just cant type.You on the other hand need to stop wearing your sisters clothers and using your moms dildo, to scratch your backside, lol

no offense dude... but...
you got him on size, but dzulboy has you on lines and shape, and he's been Bbing less than 2 years

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2006, 08:50:25 PM »
dzulboy, GetitonNY, blah, blah, blah.....whatever

OK, now 240, I posted my first post in honor of you and was disappointed no response, but I assume you just  havnt seen it yet...dying for a response(aka acceptance) from by far the funniest guy on the boards.
please see "Ronnie new pics" thread

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2006, 09:37:36 PM »
dzulboy, GetitonNY, blah, blah, blah.....whatever

OK, now 240, I posted my first post in honor of you and was disappointed no response, but I assume you just  havnt seen it yet...dying for a response(aka acceptance) from by far the funniest guy on the boards.
please see "Ronnie new pics" thread

Monster insecurity

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2006, 09:40:49 PM »
no offense dude... but...
you got him on size, but dzulboy has you on lines and shape, and he's been Bbing less than 2 years
iweigh 250 right now  what does he weigh

and i wasn;t referring to your grammar  dumb ass i was referring to your comemnt on the fact the guy could n;t write but possessed a doctorates in chemistry 
    FUCK lord know si can;t type myslef

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2006, 11:58:32 PM »
I weigh 285 lbs now at about 8 % I compete at 255-258 lbs on stage
I can spell , but my typing sucks really bad, I have 2 left hands, lol .I always hit the wrong key, because I am uncordinated  when it comes to typing and I have huge hands.Thats why I have a person called a secretary, a person who types letters, and emails for me.If I had to type letters and emails it would take me for ever, and they would be a mess.I dont know very few big guys who are fast and good typers,lol.I hit one key at a time, lol.Atleast I admit, hey I suck at typing , but  what I can do is break down chemicals and compounds.Typing has nothing to do with chemistry, most chemists and doctors I know have horrible hand writing, and cant type to save them selves.Why do you think Docotrs have secretaries? Have you ever tied to read a chemists handwriting or a docotors prescription, you cant nor will you be able to,lol.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2006, 12:00:21 AM »
iweigh 250 right now  what does he weigh <<<<<<<< this guy says I cant type and I am a dumb ass, lol ,nice grammar, lol.What a total geniius, lol a real Einstein

Bast175

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2006, 12:07:58 AM »
he's been Bbing less than 2 years

not true

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2006, 12:09:03 AM »
2 weeks out from the USA's last year at 267 lbs .

Bast175

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2006, 12:14:12 AM »
GetItOnNY looks like a bodybuilder.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2006, 11:02:27 AM »

Very good upper bodybuilder! Awesome chest!
just push some weight!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2006, 11:12:17 AM »
Thank you, I dont post alot here, but latley I have been.The only reason I posted a pic, so people would see that I am a true athlete.I own 3 sports nutrition companies, so I design and formulate supplements.I come on this board to try to help other people because one way or another we are all bodybuilders .A true athlete like Milos, myself and even Tom Prince try to help other athletes achieve there goals.A good way to evolve as a bodybuilder is to share your knowledge, and learn from others as well.The good thing about bodybuilding is you can never know it all, and once you think you do you stop learning.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2006, 11:18:14 AM »

GetItOnNY,

You look great in the picture! But I have one question, in general ,about the side chest pose. It seems most guys do the pose as you do, but when Arnold did it, it somehow looked more impressive, like his chest was 3 feet thick. He pulled his shoulder back and puffed his chest out more. seems more dramatic. Your take?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2006, 11:19:11 AM »
.The only reason I posted a pic, so people would see that I am a true athlete.

Uh-oh....he said athlete...here it comes.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »
Uh-oh....he said athlete...here it comes.

This is a sport....
just push some weight!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2006, 11:29:28 AM »
bodybuilding IS a sport. the drugs used by us is the exact same drugs used by baseball players, football players, boxers and even skinny athletes such as armstrong

good pics by the way but NO WHEELS thats why you cant do damage in nationals. also arms need more thickness
fallen angel

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2006, 12:21:08 PM »
Thanks GH  I do have pretty good wheels, otherwise I wouldnt have made it to the national level.This pic was taken at the gym, by a well known photographer friend of mine.He was doing a photo shoot, with  Manny Torres, and he asked me if he could take some pics of me.I was just wearing gym clothes, what am I going to do pull my shorts down in the gym ?lol.I will post a pic of my wheels soon.My arms do need to be  a little bigger as well as my quad sweep.The reason for this is I have a big rip cage , kind of like Art Atwood.I have realy big bones, so I tend to be a little blocky.Not everyone can have a small waiste, and a "X" taper like Dexter,David Henry, and Toney Freeman.You know as well as I know white guys have a bigger tosro's and bigger waistes then African American men.Plus African American men have really round fibrous muscle bellies that throw off a illusion of being bigger then they are .I compete at 258 lbs, but I probably would have to come in at 275lbs, to turn pro, to totally fill out my frame.I just dont use any GH or Insulin because I dont want to make my torso any bigger, its big enough genetically ,lol.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2006, 12:26:33 PM »
You look awesome GetItOnNY.  Good Luck in Nationals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2006, 12:26:43 PM »
I do have to Commend both GH15 and GetitonNY on a few things.
They are both honest about drugs,what they do, how much is used and just how much they are overly responsible for thier physiques. They aren`t in denial that it really is all about drugs.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2006, 12:30:45 PM »
Hypo, ARNOLD was a genetics freak thats why.Arnold had a small rib cage and a huge chest, thats why his chest looked so big.Arnold also had round muscle bellies which is not that common for white bodybuilders. Almost all African American athletes have round muscle bellies, and white men have long muscle bellies.Thats why Dexter can only weight 220 lbs, and hang with athletes who weigh 250 lbs, because bodybuilding is an illusion.The bottom like is Arnold had great genetics, and he knew how to use them and show them to his advantage

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2006, 12:55:45 PM »
Hypo, ARNOLD was a genetics freak thats why.Arnold had a small rib cage and a huge chest, thats why his chest looked so big.Arnold also had round muscle bellies which is not that common for white bodybuilders. Almost all African American athletes have round muscle bellies, and white men have long muscle bellies.Thats why Dexter can only weight 220 lbs, and hang with athletes who weigh 250 lbs, because bodybuilding is an illusion.The bottom like is Arnold had great genetics, and he knew how to use them and show them to his advantage

I like your side chest better.

I don't know why people admire arnold so much, I prefer today's physique

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2006, 01:16:43 PM »
Stavois are you coming out to Saskatoon (Canadian Nationals)?

Stavios

« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2006, 01:21:35 PM »
Stavois are you coming out to Saskatoon (Canadian Nationals)?

nop, I am far from competing at this level  ;)
well maybe next year I'll do the nationals in the teen class, depending on how I look.

I wanted to go tought cause I have a friend competing in the lightweights but that like 900 $ for the airplane ( for 4 days  :o)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2006, 01:33:36 PM »
You look awesome GetItOnNY.  Good Luck in Nationals.

OK, wait...i'm confused...i thought he said he was a pro...

« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2006, 07:23:19 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well to be honest with you GH I am an IFBB Pro as well, I placed top 10 in the Mr Olympia

Why would he be doing the Nationals???

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
PS. He does look great, i was just curious.

Lisa