Author Topic: FOR THE BIG WILL HARRIS BASHERS AND HATERS ON HERE!!!!!!!  (Read 17926 times)

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
Re: FOR THE BIG WILL HARRIS BASHERS AND HATERS ON HERE!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2006, 09:20:15 AM »
nahhh....got laid monday, come up with something new... Must suck to be a black man and being some dudes bitch, go get a life of your own.
YOU'RE THE BITCH WHO'S ALL CAUGHT UP IN THIS!! THIS IS FOR THE FOOLS WHO WERE TALKING TRASH ABOUT AND THAT'S IT!! NOW IF YOU WEREN'T ONE OF THEM THEN WHY ARE YOU ON HERE WASTING MY TIME?
KEEP IT REAL!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2006, 09:21:05 AM »
LIKE I SAID DROP IT!!!!!  GO BUY YOURSELF SOME PU$$Y!!!!!!!  YOUR ONE wHITE MAN WHO IS IN DIRE NEED OF A BLOWJOB!!!!!!!!  IT MUST SUCK BEING A OVER 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN?

You're a rasist

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2006, 09:38:52 AM »
You're a rasist
GET SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2006, 09:42:31 AM »
nahhh....got laid monday, come up with something new... Must suck to be a black man and being some dudes bitch, go get a life of your own.

Why Natural Al, are you saying that NOYT4ME loves "teh cock"?

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2006, 11:09:59 AM »

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2006, 11:30:43 AM »
You're a rasist

Rasist je naziv za osobu koja izražava netrpeljivost i mržnju prema nekoj drugoj osobi zbog njene rase. Rasist je pristaša rasizma. Većina civiliziranih društava drakonski kažnjava ovakve ispade i zločine. Najpoznatija rasistička organizacija koja i danas postoji je Ku Klux Klan u južnim državama SAD. Najdosljedniji rasizam razvili su nacisti. Rasizam kao ideologija bio je prisutan i u politici apartheida na jugu Afrike. Vidi opsežnije članak rasizam

Is that sort of what you meant?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2006, 12:20:29 PM »
GET SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oy, stop yelling you.

/Yes, the caps lock button on the far left of your keyboard. Thank you.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2006, 04:00:24 PM »
YOU'RE THE BITCH WHO'S ALL CAUGHT UP IN THIS!! THIS IS FOR THE FOOLS WHO WERE TALKING TRASH ABOUT AND THAT'S IT!! NOW IF YOU WEREN'T ONE OF THEM THEN WHY ARE YOU ON HERE WASTING MY TIME?

cause all I said was it was bullshit that anyone would say this.  "Come say it to my face"=bullshit.  No one is actually gonna do that and I explained why.  I never said one bad thing about Will and you jumped all over my shit and called me a punk ass or something.  That is why I think you're being hardcore, you jumped all over me when I went out of my way to say it was not directed at will at all.  I think it's bullshit that he "sent" you here in the first place.  I'm not even sure you know will.....why wouldn't he just say it himself?  Why are you doing his talking for him? 

I'll tell you what, you don't type some bullshit response where you call me gay-which I ain't, make fun of my wife or my mother and I'll never post in this topic again but as long as you keep raggin me for no reason I'm gonna keep on posting responses.  Like I said, I post from work alot...so basically I'm getting paid to do this and I got allllll day to keep it up.  It's your call homie but if you think I'm gonna let you dog me and not hit you back you're dead wrong.
nasser=piece of shit

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2006, 09:58:14 AM »
cause all I said was it was bullshit that anyone would say this.  "Come say it to my face"=bullshit.  No one is actually gonna do that and I explained why.  I never said one bad thing about Will and you jumped all over my shit and called me a punk ass or something.  That is why I think you're being hardcore, you jumped all over me when I went out of my way to say it was not directed at will at all.  I think it's bullshit that he "sent" you here in the first place.  I'm not even sure you know will.....why wouldn't he just say it himself?  Why are you doing his talking for him? 

I'll tell you what, you don't type some bullshit response where you call me gay-which I ain't, make fun of my wife or my mother and I'll never post in this topic again but as long as you keep raggin me for no reason I'm gonna keep on posting responses.  Like I said, I post from work alot...so basically I'm getting paid to do this and I got allllll day to keep it up.  It's your call homie but if you think I'm gonna let you dog me and not hit you back you're dead wrong.
MAN GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
KEEP IT REAL!!!

TopTraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2006, 10:25:08 AM »
One day alexxx, we're gonna meet up and believe me you can outweigh me by 80lbs and I'll still whup your ass.  You've never even fought in your life, you've never been hit.  What are you gonna do when I knock some of your teeth down your throat?  What are you gonna do when I shoot in on ya and take you're big lanky ass down and pound on you for 10 minutes?  Nothing, because you're a pussy.

Hahahaha

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2006, 10:28:20 AM »

Hahahaha

hahahahahaha yeah what an internet tough guy!
just push some weight!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »
hahahahahaha yeah what an internet tough guy!
Bwahaha. The irony here just made my head asplode.

/I'd guess without the internet, you wouldn't be any type of guy.